DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

THE CURSE OF ANUBIS Part II - MAFIA

Talya

I honestly doubt that given Roka's powertrip last time he would be made mafia.  though, that could be just the kind of logic that we're supposed to be thinking with, and Roka actually is mafia.

Unfortunately, right now any vote is a stab in the dark.  That being said I think I will hold off for now until I see a few more comments from people.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

guys this is dragging on we need to all pick a target otherwise we are going to miss out on a lynch and give the mafia a greater chance of taking us out.

its most probably someone who hasnt said anything yet

That sounds like something an innocent might say... then again, it also sounds like something a bad dude might say to get the dogs off his back... I AM TORN!

And since I'm torn, I can no longer with any degree of certainty claim Tayols involvement in the death of us all, therefore, I change my vote to [glow=red,2,300]TMD[/glow], he is obviously mafia since he thought he knew who their next victim will be, ie. me, and how could he know that so surely unless he meant to do it himself the brave lad that he is!?

You know what playing this game before did to others? It made them cowards that's what, they're afraid to post less the boogeyman eats them *nods*. Either that or wisdom, but wisdom is boring to the rest of us ignorants, so, wisemen and wisewomen, would you be kind enough to pay me and Elgee some company? Thank you!  :P

You all stand around not saying much, too frightened maybe to vote or to lynch someone, after all, these are your friends. Suddenly the ground begins to shake and some debris falls from the walls and a dust of fine earht fills the air, through you coughing and spluttering you hear the voice of Ahkenaten.

"You have 27 hours left to lynch someone or night will fall and the amulet of Anubis becomes active"

I love the cool writing

LOVE IT

Now, you bastards (!!!) started without me, and I'm not going to read 3 (THREE!) pages of posts because of you!

So, I'll jump on the bandwagon, AND vote on the guy who for some reason voted for me, that's right

TMD, you're going down!

[glow=red,2,300]TMD[/glow]

OMG

I am NOT mafia!!!!!!

I was merely stating roka that if you had been added late you would have been a helpless, and would have been the first target to be killed since your role was common knowledge, and to keep people guessing you would have been killed off first.

Don't vote for me!!!!!

I [glow=red,2,300]un-vote demi[/glow]

Eclipse (1): Dae

Demi (1): TMD

TMD (7): el Nyn, Roka, Elgee, Demi, Eclipse, Tayol, Kara

The day didn't start to well, only a few votes came. Some were still undecided on what to do, or who to vote for. When the chamber had shaken it had motivated them. Roka was the first to speak changing his vote to TMD thinking he wanted to kill him, it wasn't long before Elgee had added her vote to his. Soon all eyes were turned towards TMD who stood staring at them in disbelief. One by one the others voted, calling out TMD's name. It all happened quite quick. He was grabbed by the arms by some as others searched around for some rope. Some was found in one of the backpacks. Taking it out they made one end into a noose and flung the other over a plynth supported by two columns. TMD was dragged to the noose and his head shoved through it. The rope was yanked up and soon TMD was dangling, trying to shout through his strngulated throat that he didn't have an Amulet of Anubis, but no one was listening. He writhed in the rope that held him, trying gasp for breath, slowly his body movements grew weaker and weaker.

Just as everyone thought he was dead his body was lifted up, the rope relaxing now, but he just stayed there, floating in the air.

A voice boomed out:

Whoever has the Amulet of Khepri may use it if they so wish now on this person.

Everypne waited in frozen animation waiting to see what would happen

Night will begin as soon as I have recieved a PM from the person able to bring him back. All those with night actions can pm me now or after the coroners verdict does or does not come back.

Archived