DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

THE CURSE OF ANUBIS Part II - MAFIA

Talya

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so, we just have to figure out who the thief was, so let's... torture everyone until they spill it out! *nod nod nod*

*twists Dae's hand back until it hurts* Twas u hu dun it wasn't it! ADMIT IT! *tists some more* But seriously, twas you wasn't it *nod nod nod*

Oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god

I'm kinda afraid to post, because I have a sneaking suspicion this'll make me the target of suspicion, but HEY, seeing as I'm really really innocent and all, I say we spark some debate as to whom it might be who did this!

Now

Honestly though, I think Roka is talking a lot

I'll just let that simmer for a while

eeewwwww it's wet!!

and filthy  >:(

*glares at Roka while trying to get her clothes clean and dry*

*gives up and does a demi*

ok so the only other LIVE person who's talked in a while, is Dae - maybe he's one?

Or maybe the ones who are all quiet ... trying to fly under the radar, perhaps?

hmmm ... Kara ?

I don't know about getting the Mafia to talk, but maybe I should try to get everyone to talk.

There are 7 left it takes 4 votes to lynch.

I'm now changing the rules...if no majority has been reached then I will randomly chose someone or maybe I won't and it goes straight to night...

Muhahahahahahaha!!!!

Oh and you have till Monday 8pm (BST)... ;D

I just think demi's post (about being innocent) was a tad ... hmmm ... suspicious?

I need to have some way of saying it! : p

And thank you Roka, I love you

In anycase, many people are too silent. Perhaps because they know their words will prove them guilty!?

Tal I think if a majority isn't reached then you should go for a plurality.

*nods*

But I think [glow=red,2,300]Dae[/glow] may be mafia, she voted for Eclipse previously to die.

While Tay may have claimed he thought eclipse was the threat both mafia would have to agree.  I'm not sure how long Dae has been playing, but its possible that she turned to night activity to eliminate the threat she sought to eliminate during the day.

Tal I think if a majority isn't reached then you should go for a plurality.

*nods*

But I think [glow=red,2,300]Dae[/glow] may be mafia, she voted for Eclipse previously to die.

While Tay may have claimed he thought eclipse was the threat both mafia would have to agree.  I'm not sure how long Dae has been playing, but its possible that she turned to night activity to eliminate the threat she sought to eliminate during the day.

add that to the previous post, since we're on a new page

Archived