DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello :)

Guest Mevey Sedai

Guest Mevey Sedai

Hello all!

I'm not sure that many of you will know who I am....but hopefully some will remember me!

so...*cough* how are you all doing? :look

Oh I'm sure a few will, I've met one of your bonded (Eadon) and I know at least two others are at least semi-active here (Taya's around, Ander's I've seen around... once or twice).

I however, do not know you, and I feel this needs to be remedied. I am Terminal Sexiness, and you are?

Hey Mevey! ^_^

I should remember you... but erm, I don't. Sorry!

Welcome back, though! *hugs* ;D

Oh, and that's Barm. he's this weird kid that sticks around the boards and harrasses everyone, women specifically. Feel free to ignore him  *grins*

Nyn

Guest Mevey Sedai

What are you talking about? She's in it. At least she is now.

Dude....dream on! I'll have my own harem thank you very much! But it's nice to meet cha :)

Hi Nynaeve.... I remember you posting around the boards a little :)

Nia!! :D how are you going?! *hug* I've been well....hiding under the rock that is Sydney :) Life is great! Finally got all my crap together...kinda ;) haha. I moved in with my girlfriend at the beginning of the year and am doing drumming etc, preparing for uni...that sort of thing :) What have you been up to?

*jumps on Ell* woohoo! I was looking at our pictures the other day too! A pity we couldn't all hang out for longer. How are you? What's your email? I changed mine and lost lots of people...

Raeyn! Far Dareis Mai! *hug* thanks for the welcome back!

Wow, you live in Sydney now?! That's awesome!  I'm glad to hear things are going well! When are you starting Uni? What are you going to study? I love how you're still drumming! Are you part of a band?

I just finished my first year of Uni. I don't live with the Parents for most of the time now, which is great, though I've been home this summer earning money. Just a couple more weeks until I head back and I really can't wait. I missed you! *hugs*

*blinks* Holy crap! I didn't think we would see you again. *snuggles* Welcome back sweetie, if you want to stay be sure to PM Kathana for usergroup access and let me know if you want to stay a Green and I will give you access to our boards. Wow it's great to see you!!! *snuggles*

Guest Mevey Sedai

Nia: I'm planning to start uni next year, and I'll be doing a music education degree or a music performance degree at the Sydney Con of Music :) should be awesome! I'm excited. At the moment I am in a gypsy band heehee! I'm also hoping to find some people to start a jazz/funk band with, since that's what I'm really into. Or maybe a cool rock chick band haha. Good to hear you're enjoying life and uni! The worst thing would be to start a degree and find that you don't like it. What are you doing specifically at uni? How good is it living out of home?! My gawwwd! I love it haha.

*hugs Jade* good to see you again! I PMed Kathana about access, but I'm not sure if it has been granted yet. What boards are actually hidden? I will stay Green I think :) so yeah....let me into the Green Lair already, damn it! :P

*scratches head*..... Eadon.... Eadon.... hmm..... OHHHH EADON! :D hahahaha *tacklesnuggles* Good to see you still posting ;)

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome back! :) I really appreciate it! *hugs*

Well hello there beautiful sparkly Greenie :) of course I remember you, I'm bonded to ya afterall :D

You ARE allowed to change Ajah of course, but if you find your spirit is still Green then you are most welcome back with us *g*

I am with Jade, wasn't sure if I'd see you back here again! but i'm very glad I do :)

Guest Mevey Sedai

Tayaaaaa! :D *huggle* good to see you again! :D I know I'm allowed to change Ajah...... but most likely I will stay Green. Is the GA still as drama filled as ever?! :p I will try to avoid such topics if it is heh.

What is this Kiddie place you are winking about Jade?! Sounds creepy..... :look

Archived