DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The One Scene You Are Looking Forward To In AMOL

Mighty Chin

I think along with several scenes mentioned already, I want to see Aludra's Dragons being used, and the shocked faces as they relizes it is not the One Power being used.

And I realy and truly hope by the middle of the Book Faile ends up in a Trolloc cook pot, and at the end Perrin jumps off a cliff.

I still say Perrin is worse than any Friend of the Dark, he deserves to die slowy for being willing to forsake the light just for Faile.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like to see Elayne's Accepted test.  I'm also wondering who's going to lead the armies of Andor, Gawyn, Birgitte or Mat.

I'd also like to see a flashback to her Accepted test, but I greatly doubt that will ever happen.

Hopefully Gawyn will die saving Egwene. He's too stupid to live.

I think it's obvious who lead Andor's armies. Me.  ;D

I would like to see Elayne's Accepted test.  I'm also wondering who's going to lead the armies of Andor, Gawyn, Birgitte or Mat.

I'd also like to see a flashback to her Accepted test, but I greatly doubt that will ever happen.

I do not like to quibble on other people's perception of the charaters in books, as some people may see differant things, like for instance my view that Perrin is worse than any Friend of the Dark , but how did you come up with Gawyn being Stupid? 

dont know if its been mentioned i dont want to read threw everthing

1. Tuon finding Mat blew the Horn

2. Tuon meeting Rand (i assume Mat is going to be the link)

3. what happens to the white tower

4. what rand does with semirhage, and if he unlinks her from the DO

5. Asmo? dead or alive

I do not like to quibble on other people's perception of the charaters in books, as some people may see differant things, like for instance my view that Perrin is worse than any Friend of the Dark , but how did you come up with Gawyn being Stupid?   

Well, he is obviously mentally challenged. He comes from Andor to train with the Warders, andsince he's been training with them for a couple months, he assumes he knows everything. He makes demands of the Amyrlin, helps unseat her and kills his teachers, all based on his own assumptions rather than on the facts of the situation, he is STILL close to Tar Valon, when he SHOULD be off in Andor helping his sister as has been his duty since he was born. He's constantly whining about the AS he's hanging out with, even tho he can leave whenever he wants to. Sure he doesnt know Elayne is in Andor (I think), his duty as prince ofandor is still to be helping out his country. THATS why Gawyn is stupid :P

I think along with several scenes mentioned already, I want to see Aludra's Dragons being used, and the shocked faces as they relizes it is not the One Power being used.

And I realy and truly hope by the middle of the Book Faile ends up in a Trolloc cook pot, and at the end Perrin jumps off a cliff.

I still say Perrin is worse than any Friend of the Dark, he deserves to die slowy for being willing to forsake the light just for Faile.

Haha was just going to write a similar thing about the Perrin/Faile saga myself, don't think there is any evidence as far as i'm aware that he will live past TG, Min's vision of him and the broken crown has already been fulfiled with him and Faile meeting. so fingers crossed they bite the dust in a messy way!!!!

I forget if this was mentioned yet:

Rand, Morgase, Gawyn, Galad, Cadsuane or some of the above finding out that Elayne is having Rand's children. 

Why would Cadsuane care?

Because she's sorta in charge of Rand at the moment, and already has interesting opinions about him?  I could be wrong, but I think she might have a fun reaction to that news. 

but could the DO bring him back? because he was no longer attached to the DO?

Umm...Asmo betrayed the DO. Where is the logic in the suggestion of the DO bringing him back to life? The DO also specifically mentions in Book 6 that Asmo got what he deserved.
"WHO BETRAYS ME SHALL DIE THE FINAL DEATH. ASMODEAN, TWISTED BY HIS WEAKNESS" is the relevant quote, I believe. LoC Prologue.

On Asmo I think I remember something about the DO or RJ saying that where and how Asmo died he can't bring him back.  Let's not forget though, Asmo betrayed the DO.  Asmo has caused alot of chaos.  He fractured the Aiel and forced Rand to cause the bleakness.  I mean Aginor died once of his own stupidity and a second time by a DF(curtesy of Verin).  Sammael did next to nothing with Illian, Belal did shit with Tear.  I mean Moghedien broke Ny's block, which in my opinion is at least as bad as Asmo but asmo at least had redeeming aspects.

I mean Moghedien broke Ny's block, which in my opinion is at least as bad as Asmo but asmo at least had redeeming aspects.

Yeah.  Asmodean totally messed up the Aiel.  In the end, he was beaten by Rand and Lanfear, two of the most powerful channelers ever.  Moghedien got captured twice and totally blew it with her surprise balefire attack on Nynaeve.

Who's going to lead Andor?  Elayne.  Duh!  All the queens have led the armies why wouldnt she.  she continuously asks herself if shes strong enough for that task. 

Elayne getting stabbed by the deathwatch guard would be hilarious.  Also, Moridin telling the rest of the FS that Cyndane is Lanfear would be worth multiple good laughs.

Aside from T'armon Gaidon, I am most looking forward to Rand and Tam's reunion. I really want to see how Tam takes the changes in Rand and if he can reconcile himself with what Rand has become.

If it's written well, it has he potential to be an incredibly powerful scene.

i wonder if Mat's ter'angreal stops saiden

From the raswrj (or whatever) group's FAQ:

At Balticon 30 (April 1996), RJ said that the medallion only works on direct weavings of the Power (both saidin and saidar) against the wearer. Evidence that the medallion protects against saidin comes from [LOC: 44, The Color of Trust, 554]: Halima/Aran'gar channels at Mat and the medallion activates. Halima, being a male soul recycled into a woman's body, channels saidin.

• 2 weeks later...

a few  that ahvent been mentioned

-elayn's barbie doll reaction to rand having his hand cut off( she pouts or something)

-the wolf general, guy from arad domon and whether mat deals with him or he kiks every seanchan ass short of tuon and ones with perrin,

-galad breaking egwene's neck or saving her from the tower when he finds out shes there and helping her overthrow elaida( min's viewing said hed do one of other, shadow rising as min leads siuane and leane out of tower)

- for sure lan turning out to be the dragon reborn leading every borderland soldier to shay goul and ending it before rand relizes he went( its possible since lan is the biggest badass of em all)

-Perrin rushing into the last battle with an army of wolves on his left, manetheran( 2 rivers) men behind him and seanchan to the right

-mat losing his eye

-what heck sea folk do, seem utterly useless whiny .....female dogs

-everyone realization that this is all loail's dream and he wakes up at end saying hell never leave the steading no matter what

-what ogier do with their book fo fortelling fo w/e

some other, but this is too logn already

-galad breaking egwene's neck or saving her from the tower when he finds out shes there and helping her overthrow elaida( min's viewing said hed do one of other, shadow rising as min leads siuane and leane out of tower)
Gawyn, not Galad.

-Perrin rushing into the last battle with an army of wolves on his left, manetheran( 2 rivers) men behind him and seanchan to the right
Manetheren and the Two Rivers are not the same thing. Which will he have behind him? And why would he be out in front? That's a bloody stupid way to command an army. He should be somewhere out of range of enemy fire, and capable of following the flow of the battle, so he can do his damn job as a general.

-everyone realization that this is all loail's dream and he wakes up at end saying hell never leave the steading no matter what
If there is anything out there worse than my musical suggeston, this is it.

-what ogier do with their book fo fortelling fo w/e
What?

I realy want to read about when Galad finds out that Rand is his half brother, and half brother to Elayn and Gawyn to.

I want to read about Rand meeting mith Tuan and Mat.

The fight between Logain and Mazrim (i love the char Logain)

I want to know if Toveine Gazal realy is in love with Logain (im a romantic fool..i know)

Other tham that, i will enjoy reading every word im AMOL :)

Archived