DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The One Scene You Are Looking Forward To In AMOL

Mighty Chin

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You think Halima made Egwene think that AS shouldn't take the Three Oaths? I would seem a little bit suspicious if a woman like Halima claimed that cutting out the Oath thingie would increase the lifespan of the average AS?

Halima didn't claim anything.  However, Halima is there for a reason and you can bet it ain't to soothe Egwene's headaches.  Egwene did a very interesting 180 on the issue.  It could be a decision she reached on her own, ... or Halima used some subtle Compulsion on her.  Halima is at least blocking Egwene's dreamer abilities, but it is also likely that she is there to influence Egwene.

No, not her dreamwalking abilities, her dreamer abilities.  She no longer has prophetic dreams.  Instead, all she remembers is that she has dark and disturbing dreams.  Remember, Halima is the only one who can "cure" Egwene's headaches, which come with remarkably good timing, such as when Egwene tells Halima to allow her and Siuan to talk in private.  Halima does this by massaging Egwene's temples, so I put down the interfering with her dreams to Halima.

when Rand learns to cry again:

He needs to learn both ``laughter and tears'': possibly the latter might be tears of joy or at least relief when he learns that Moiraine is not dead after all. He may also find it very amusing to learn that Mat, who despises the nobility, is now not only one such, but a high ranking one at that. Then again, he may just think to himself that this gives him a hold on Tuon, and then ruefully reflect on his increasing tendency to view even his oldest friends merely in light of how he may use them to help win the Last Battle.

definitely the return of moraine.  Shes so awesome I just want to give her a big hug...that little mushpuff! 

perhaps cadsuane paddling morianes bottom leads rand to laughing and/or crying. moraine shows up and rand crys, and then cadsuane runs from his side to bend moraine over her knee and give her a sound spanking.

Lan showing up at tarwins gap to 200,000,000 borderlanders all ready to follow.  hes all like 'hot diggity!'

Olver realizing that you have to cheat the snakes and foxes providing the key to moraines rescue.

discovering baby gaidal cain...I hope.

Egwene owning Elida.

Tuon seeing shadowspawn would be a sight.

All the characters from Emonds field returning home all at once.  Egwene and her entorage, Lord Perrin, Prince Mat, Nyeneve Queen of Malkier, Bela (the dragon reborn, mwah haha!)

The final scene: Elder Loial closes his book upon ending his recitation to the great great great grandchildren of the characters.

Rand, ie. LTT, performing 'The Song' for the tu'atha'an.  ironically its played on a harp.  Thom is furious.

Tuon realizing that 'the dragon kneeling to the crystal throne' was a forgery. 

Cadsuane saying 'PHAW!' again.  Its why I love her.

Logain achieving glory.

Taim saying "I Killed Asmodean!"  Thats right sukkahs!

The Aiel and Ogier joining hands in song.  Perhaps the tinkers join in as well.

Elayne allowing Manetheran to rise again in "her" lands.

The "Final" Sealing.

Moraine and Thom's wedding. 

Guest Dreadlord

perhaps cadsuane paddling morianes bottom leads rand to laughing and/or crying. moraine shows up and rand crys, and then cadsuane runs from his side to bend moraine over her knee and give her a sound spanking.

UNQUOTE

If I was Rand and Cadsuane started paddling Moiraines ass, Cadsuane would regret it. Moiraine has done nothing to deserve it, in fact she did so much for Rand that she could almost be his big sister. Cadsuane would get a beating for paddling Moiraine if I was Rand

Just some thoughts from the new guy.

1. We know Moirane makes a return because Mat, Thom, and likely Noal are supposed to rescue her.

2. Rand (lefty) still has to deal with being Alann's warder.

3. Perrin has an army of over 10K soldiers.

4. Both Mat and Perrin have friends in the Seanchan.

5. Rand is supposed to meet with the daughter of the nine moons whom is now married to Mat.

6. Rand still has Black Ajah with him.

???QUESTION???  When Egwene tested for Accepted, she saw a future where Rand was held in chains in the white tower.  While they never say that what happened in teh three rings is true, Nynave was wondering about the woman who put herself in the novice book who was in her trip through teh rings (the woman who was poisoning the TR folk).  With that, if Rand was a captive in the WT, maybe the Seanchan attack occurs to resuce him.  I distinctly remember Egwene telling the person who was with her during her trip through the rings that she never swore on the oath rods.

7.  Is Olver Birgette's sweety from the dream world?

8.  There are still 200K soldiers from the blight camped out in Andor looking for Rand.

9.  What role does Mat have as "Prince of the Ravens"?

10. Alviaran is still hanging out in the WT.

11.  Have we seen the last of Galina?

12.  The King of Illian is still in the WT...what role will he play as Egwenes fights her batle there?

13.  I still think Cadsuane is holding back something.

14.  Will Taim fake out teh red Ajah and have his men bond them instead of the other way around?

15.  There are still a few houses not happy with Elayne.

16.  Is Arymilla a darkfriend?

17.  How will Rand unload Moridin from his brain?  Will Lews Therin help?

18.  What will teh end be for Morgase?  She abdicated, but there is still teh romance with Tallanvor.

19.  There is still a 7K man Whitecloak army headed by none other than Rand's half brother Galad.

Holy cow!  Stop me!  I can't wait for the next (final) book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tuon finding out that Mat blew the Horn of Valere. Poor Mat, he's gonna get stuck in pink ribbons and a pink dacovale coat for that.

Elaida realising that her Prophecy of the Tower whole involves a different Amyrlin than her.

Tuon's meeting with Rand. I'd definitely like to see how she handles meeting the dragon reborn. (Prolly her marrying Mat for the good of the Empire had something to do with his friendship with Rand)

The Wolfking prophecy being fulfilled. Perrin is a wolf brother, and from reading about it, he has yet to be named a king, be it by wolves or by men.

Other scenes that've been already mentioned.

???QUESTION??? When Egwene tested for Accepted, she saw a future where Rand was held in chains in the white tower. While they never say that what happened in teh three rings is true, Nynave was wondering about the woman who put herself in the novice book who was in her trip through teh rings (the woman who was poisoning the TR folk).
The woman who was poisoning the Emond's Fielders was Malena Aylar. The woman who put her name in the Novice book who was also in Nynaeve's trip through the rings was Sharina - Sharina Sedai is mentioned in her third trip through, the one in Malkier with Lan. And the things seen after passing through the rings are not true, although they may contain some elements of truth (this is more likely in Egwene's case, given that she had a Dreaming ter'angreal present).
With that, if Rand was a captive in the WT, maybe the Seanchan attack occurs to resuce him. I distinctly remember Egwene telling the person who was with her during her trip through the rings that she never swore on the oath rods
How would Rand be a captive in the WT? Why would the Seanchan be making such efforts to rescue him, given they have far better reasons for attacking the Tower? Their attack doesn't seem that far from going ahead, either, so it would be necesary for Rand to be kidnapped and stashed in the Tower in the next few days of story time, from Tuon's POV, with her wanting to rush off and rescue Rand. Seems a bit far fetched, given what we know, and what has to fit into the last book already. Adding another "Rand gets kidnapped by the WT" storyline seems redundant and counter-productive. Also, Egwene had an ageless face in this situation, but had not sworn on the OR which is what causes agelessness. Don't read too much into the situation.

7. Is Olver Birgette's sweety from the dream world?
No. Time doesn't go backwards. Olver is about 10 years too old.

12. The King of Illian is still in the WT...
Ex-King. Rand is King of Illian now.

• 1 month later...

Jesus christ theres just too much good stuff gonna happen in the next book. For me though without a doubt top of the list Mat and Co rescuing Moiraine!!! That scene in KOD when Thom FINALLY shows Mat the letter and they realize they've all gotta go off and save her, it was the greatest thing ever. Even though I did think that was gonna be the end of KOD, can't believe we're still waitnig for Moiraine to come back after 7!!! books without her. It's gonna be incredible!!

Also looking forward to Rand's reaction when he finds out he hasn't actually killed as many of the forsaken as he thinks he has, awesome!!

Just too much too put down here and a shit load that probably hasn't even crossed my mind. But Rand and Tam reuniting is gonna be so powerful and i know i'm gonna be in tears reading it, I hope it happens back in Emond's Field and Rand just breaks down in tears because he's sooooo freakin' happy. After he's been forcing himself to be strong and as hard as a stone for the last few years he's just gonna completely break down when he sees Tam, or Moiraine for that matter!!!!!!!!!

What?!?! i can't believe anyone hasn't mentioned Mat,the Prince of the the Ravens, meeting Elyane. i can just see it now:

*Mat and a bunch of Deathwatch guards come in*

Elyane: "Mat your here now, good. Since your my subject i need you to...."

Deathwatch Guard: "What?! Subject?! Die infidel!"

*stabs Elyane through the chest with a spear*

*awkward moment of silence*

Deathwatch Guard: ".........Forgive me, my Lord. I have lowered my eyes by action out of emotion"

Mat: "Lowering your eyes? Nah, I don't think so. But if you still feel that way you can make it up to me by buying us drinks at the Queens Blessing"

*Looks down at Elyane, twitching on the floor and sighs*

Mat: " We might as well tell Nyverave to come here before we leave"

that would be the best scene in the book :)

Archived