DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I can't believe how nerdy this is

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Arie Ronshor

I should make a Webpage Gallery for these.. :) Anyone up for helping me with that... (for raising points.... *look*)

PM me. :)

O_O Oh my gosh....Paetric just mentioned to me something about my magic card and i'm like....I have a magic card? what's a magic card? *lol*

Jenn! that card was so awasome! Terrible picture :P

but awasome. And I will come back to america....one day....evenatually >.>

*rofl* *hugs and licks*

Nyn

Well, in the first post in the thread, Kathana linked to the program we're all using to put these together. *grins* So you should be able to just grab it from there.

And here's a present from Shamaeso to his Aes Sedai:

Kara.jpg

Tayla.jpg

LightWarderRaijin.jpg

This is good Raijin^^

DarkWarderRaijin.jpg

And this is evil Raijin^^

i didnt know ur interest or what u look like but i knew u used DN Angel as a siggy/avy

Then i thought of how u work with the White tower but are a dark friend and the duel identity of the main character in the manga^^ gave me the idea^^

Wait till i post the 3rd card in the set! then ull se why these two are so powerful! even though they may appear weak^^)

i think the secret power of the two above kinda got lost in translation, so ill explain it^^.

You can't have more then 1 legendary of the same type on the playing field. when a new one comes into play, the one before it is destroyed.

So u play the white card, bring in a black. Once the black is played u have to play another white, which destroys the other white (sending to graveyard). and then u have to play another black destroying the other black (sending it to the gravyard).

So as long as u play just 1 of those cards (and u can have a max of 4 of 1 type of card in a deck) thats:

2 1/1 cards in play for only 1 mana. and 6 cards in the graveyard (which some mobs and spells work off the # of cards in the graveyard).

AND sword Lt raijin is capiple of being played^^.

all on the first turn^^

:shock:

*falls back laughing*

:lol:

Wow, not bad, not bad at all Vem, actually, I quiet like it :P

I'll do the Jea card...

JeaCard2.jpg

This card would be banned so fast, if only because its its never ending tutor ability

For those of you that dont know, tutor, is the nickname given to a card with the ability to search for a card you want

Archived