DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I can't believe how nerdy this is

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'll do it^^ i rather like making them actually. Just give me a pic, a quote, whether u want it to be black,blue,green,white,red,artifact, all, or any combination of those.

Also tell me what u want as ur creature type (since ur aiel, aes'sedai and a few others and i cant fit all that)

edit: these were made for people i know at the black tower but i figure it'll be ok to post them here.

ChaelcaMistressoftheNight.jpg

DarkAngelMoiraine-1.jpg

TayolLordoftheBlackTower.jpg

DarkGaidinLan.jpg

LadyMoraineoftheLight.jpg

sorry about the big post >/\<

:shock:

oops...

Well, if Ive offended you, or just plain annoyed you in anyway, Im sorry, as that was not my intention.

I'd just like to add, that I really had no clue not to use that picture, as, yes, thinking back it was linked to DM, but it never said anything like that when I found it (Id normally ask the artist before using pictures but seeing as this was a one time thing, I skipped it)

So yeah, again, sorry bout that....heh... :( (Im really not that bad a person :P)

(Though I'd like to add, that your picture was by far the best that I found on google, I probably spent a good 15 min. trying to find a good picture....namely yours :))

Not really

It just depends on how tightly the artist controls their images

(as long as your not going around screaming that you made the picture' date=' when you didn't, its fine)[/quote']

actually no it's not okay. It's copyright infringment. For the same reason the record lables closed down napster and other freebee sites like it for music. Just because it's displayed on the net doesn't make it free to use.

*shrugs* sorry but it's wrong no matter how you spin it.

True enough

But, you could also contact the person and ask permission to use it, in which case, it fine, correct?

I also suggest taht we kinda drop this for now as

a) Its not what the threads about

b) I doubt very much that everyone here went and asked all the artists who made the pics in the cards they used, if it was ok

Archived