DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I can't believe how nerdy this is

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Karana Majin

You forgot Phrygiana (Gray) in between Serafelle and Reile. Unless you were purposely leaving her off? *eg*

How long did Chissa last? Wasn't she the weird one who lied about stuff?

I do actually remember Chissa slightly. I just don't really remember it being an official type position. I don't remember Phryg being a Keeper... thought she was MoN and Head of the Greys or something. Leonora was one? lol... damn... I remember some of her stories. And you all think I'm a pervert... hehe. Well, she was a Brown... sooo...

Ooooooh my total bad!

Sera was just... interesting. But then, who the heck am I to talk? :P

Wowsers, its almost, looking back, as if there was a curse on the MoN position. Wasn't Soraya the MoN at one point too? Thank goodness that curse has lifted!

There is a curse on my position? Why did no one tell me? And Reile was my mentor. *sigh* She was the best ever.

Also, my card rules! (Why oh why have I been avoiding this thread? Is my this-is-not-spam radar so out of tune? I'm sad. And a little drunk so you know.. *g*)

Guest Karana Majin

Oh yeah. MoN, Keepers... hmm. Now I need to make a crazy MoN card! Regardless, the point WAS that lots of Kat's staff have quit in some huff like that did any damn good.

Alosha was the freak! Not Chissa. I was mixed up. And yeah, Sera wasn't weird. She was just really private. I knew her real name. And I bet Ben did... *wink, wink, nudge, nudge* If you know what I mean! *draws a picture*

:lol:

Loving the thread! So many great cards!

And thanks Rai for doing one about me! Others who want to try and make a card on me, can! I'm not easily insulted! ;)

I've also just read that there will be a Mac version soon...well, once they've done the coding, however long that will take! You've been warned...though this craze will probably have passed by the time it is Mac compatable. Just my luck...

Archived