DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Red-y for the New Year - Dominate Your Year!

MashiraSedai

*Valan Luca Voice*

Welcome one and all to the Red Ajah New Year Event!

Red Warrior Wallpapers - Top Free Red Warrior Backgrounds - WallpaperAccess\

This particular thread will be based around how to ... or how you ... dominate your year. 

Red Tips on 2022 Domination

• You are your own competition. The only person you have to be better than, is the person you were yesterday. 
  • Set small achievable goals.
  • Reward yourself for reaching goals, however small. 
  • Every person you lure into the dungeon is a personal success. 
  • Torture is totally okay, as long as Mother doesn't find out... or joins in. 

What does dominating the year mean to you? 

I know for me, it's going to mean getting @Mystica dungeon back in order after the Pink bomb went off in there?

Edited by MashiraSedai

2020 was a good year for me. 2021 was crazy but I witnessed myself becoming more and more

of an adult. I'd like to see 2022 end with me building my own house, getting a better paying job away

from the gaming industry with more of a daytime office setting...and, hopefully, start a family of my

own. 

8 hours ago, Lethira the second said:

... and avoid dungeons, they sound scary

Dungeons are the absolute best. Most fun ice ever had in my life, promise ?

1 hour ago, Cross said:

oh housework yes! goal of finishing fixing the house up. so painting rooms, getting new furniture etc. and finally getting a new lawn

Yes! Me too. I need to remodel my bathroom .... but first, getting the siding done in April. 

@Blueberry Im with you on the walking. I got this new activity tracker thingy (totally the official name of it) and now I'm a lot more cognizant of getting my steps in for the day. Yesterday, I literally walked in place at my desk at work. Coworkers thought I had lost it ?

3 hours ago, Linnile said:

I guess it depends on the kind of dungeons. Maybe if I gain some xp, I could level up my skills...?

I would like to know what sort of loot the bosses drop.

From now on, I'm going to view Teams meetings as RPG dungeon runs, guessing what stats everyone has.  I'm pretty sure one of my colleagues has -20 charisma.

• 2 weeks later...