A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

1-Shot Summer Vacation Mafia Game Thread [Standard-ish]

Hallia

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Krakalakachkn said:

Then what are your thoughts on Sooh's reads list?

Seemed low effort and based on the current mood of the thread.  I don't have a major issue with a lynch there because I don't have a solid read.  Based on the amount of time we have left in the day (11ish hours), I'd like more pressure on people like you, specifically.  I feel like your effort D1 was around the same as mine, whether you think so or not.  As for today, you haven't been around much, so I get it.  I don't think my one little vote is too bad, do you?

3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

^^ done this as scum

lol

We all know I'm hardly the best mafia player and I'm generally one of the calmest people when it comes to this forum.  I almost never erupt or go for emotional posts but I'm pretty tired of seeing stuff like Zander telling me to bow my head in shame and then get butthurt when Cory chastises him for his play.  Cory and I were saying the same exact thing afaict.

Verb, there's definitely a tendency for you to get cheeky with your responses and normally I couldn't care but for some reason right now it feels like your tone is the textual equivalent of patting a child on the head and giving a half-assed answer as to their question while winking over a beer at your buddies.  The last time we truly played you tunneled on me so hard that I essentially gave up and we mislynched to lose the game.  I know you had reasons to think I was a wolf but the problem is that afaict this game your reasoning is a lot less secure and I'd like to get a chance to discuss it while several players are active.

25 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

LOL. Laughing at myself because I actually get this. 

25 minutes ago, Verbal32 said:

You'd have yourself as the bottom 3?  Can you maybe have more to say than this?

I hate agreeing with the guy who broke DM but ya thats the first thing that popped into my head.  Lawl

12 minutes ago, Krakalakachkn said:

We all know I'm hardly the best mafia player and I'm generally one of the calmest people when it comes to this forum.  I almost never erupt or go for emotional posts but I'm pretty tired of seeing stuff like Zander telling me to bow my head in shame and then get butthurt when Cory chastises him for his play.  Cory and I were saying the same exact thing afaict.

Verb, there's definitely a tendency for you to get cheeky with your responses and normally I couldn't care but for some reason right now it feels like your tone is the textual equivalent of patting a child on the head and giving a half-assed answer as to their question while winking over a beer at your buddies.  The last time we truly played you tunneled on me so hard that I essentially gave up and we mislynched to lose the game.  I know you had reasons to think I was a wolf but the problem is that afaict this game your reasoning is a lot less secure and I'd like to get a chance to discuss it while several players are active.

You read the entire back and forth with Cory right?!?!?! Cause it seens to me you either didnt, you didnt get it or you cherry picked from it.

And for your Verb thing...i hope you can now see how i felt irt NBs joke push on me.  Hes been completely dead wrong on me the last 3 games now, all 3 ive been Town and the 1st 2 he was also Town, this is the 3rd.