1-Shot Summer Vacation Mafia Game Thread [Standard-ish]

Hallia

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/25/2019 at 1:36 PM, The Crusher said:

Huge.  

Last game he showed up late and snarky, got himself lynched.,He was town. Only feeling I got on him so far this game is he wants to play past day one. All I get from what I read. 

back on page 6

On 7/28/2019 at 2:07 AM, Nynaeve said:

Lets just hope this isnt my eulogy  lmfao

On 7/28/2019 at 2:18 AM, Zanatron said:

Id take a bullet for ya NynGOAT!!!!

I  feel that Zander´s talk with Nyn/letting everyone know that he thinks she is town during the night is more townie than not. The comment above might be careless but it´s an answer to Nyn´s comment. As Krak said, most of us thought that Nyn was town anyway. I find it hard that Zander would talk to her like that too fool people to think he is town. That feels like how mafia was played when I started playing a long time ago, not something that someone would do nowdays. I feel that NotBob´s vote is too easy. Not sure what that makes him but I believe the opposite of him when it comes to Zander´s night talk. 

12 hours ago, Krakalakachkn said:

Lol I would never give you that much credit.  It wasn't just you either.  But I remember conversation by several players about how town Nyn looked before the mafia shot.  Which if mafia was waffling on who to shoot prolly made it easier to choose.  Nyn was obviously town w/out needing anyone to declare her.

You are not making sense here. If Nyn was obvious town then why does it matter if someone "declared" her? You had a post that I lost that made it look like Zander could have planned this both as town or mafia, I don´t get that. 

12 hours ago, 鲍勃不是我的名字 said:

Your dance with her after putting in the NK was too clever by half.  

Again, I feel that this is too easy.

11 hours ago, Cory Caboose said:

Whats wolfy af is you doing that little bodyguard rolesoft on Nyn last night

I don´t know what to think about this. If I was doc, would I then believe there would be a bodyguard as well? There are only 10 players after all. But we only have 1X powers so maybe? If I would have been doc I would probably have missed Zander´s potential hint or thought it wasn´t important (like I actually do). I don´t doubt that Cory is 1x doc, but does doc need to be a town role? I don´t know. I don´t think Cory has done anything clearly mafia but I don´t want to say he is town just because of this. 

Anyway, the only thing that has changed for me is now I feel that Zander is town. Which is the opposite what many says. lol 

Right now I will vote Sooh. Mostly for not contributing much but also for a post she wrote. I´ll see if I can find it before I go. I will be gone most day and I have no idea if I will have time to check in much but I will be back before dl. 

Vote Sooh

21 hours ago, Sooh said:

I didn't vote because I fell asleep before I had the chance tbh. 

I agree with you that Crusher's way of scum hunting by voting somebody for no reason, jumping off and then not doing anything with those who jumped on was weird, but he has otherwise been towny for me this game (or at least the polar opposite of last game where he was more of a detailed analysis guy). 

Zander voted Dice in a sort of OMGUS reaction I think, when Dice didn't clear him or call him town. Dice is usually good at reading Z when he's town, so the fact that he wasn't sure is interesting imo. I can't see any differences in Z's play this game compared to last. 

I feel good with Nyn though, and Crusher atm, and I'm liking this Niniel. 

This is the post. I really wish that we had quotes in quotes again. She agrees with me that Crusher´s way of scum hunting is weird but I never said that. I said that I didn´t like that he asked people to vote Dice when he didn´t himself. But then I added that I needed to go back and see if he voted and unvoted. Crusher later said that he had and that it was his way of scumhunting. That might not be superimportant. But I feel that this post is written very cautiously. She pretty much agreed with everyone that Nyn, Crusher and I was town. (She adds "atm" after Crusher, just as she says he is weird but townie so that she could change her mind if needed, at least it feels like that to me.) She does the same with Zander - he looks town (like last game) but Dice´s vote is interesting...

It feels like a post I would make as mafia. ?

1 hour ago, Niniel said:

This is the post. I really wish that we had quotes in quotes again. She agrees with me that Crusher´s way of scum hunting is weird but I never said that. I said that I didn´t like that he asked people to vote Dice when he didn´t himself. But then I added that I needed to go back and see if he voted and unvoted. Crusher later said that he had and that it was his way of scumhunting. That might not be superimportant. But I feel that this post is written very cautiously. She pretty much agreed with everyone that Nyn, Crusher and I was town. (She adds "atm" after Crusher, just as she says he is weird but townie so that she could change her mind if needed, at least it feels like that to me.) She does the same with Zander - he looks town (like last game) but Dice´s vote is interesting...

You were talking about Crusher and how he was asking people to vote Dice. Yeah, the word weird was my addition when I read his explanation.

Crusher I went back and called town again, just because of how he's a polar opposite of last game. And when have I ever made a definite read on Zander? He's probably the most difficult person to read for me, so you're going to get waffling there. 

3 hours ago, Niniel said:

I  feel that Zander´s talk with Nyn/letting everyone know that he thinks she is town during the night is more townie than not. The comment above might be careless but it´s an answer to Nyn´s comment. As Krak said, most of us thought that Nyn was town anyway. I find it hard that Zander would talk to her like that too fool people to think he is town. That feels like how mafia was played when I started playing a long time ago, not something that someone would do nowdays. I feel that NotBob´s vote is too easy. Not sure what that makes him but I believe the opposite of him when it comes to Zander´s night talk. 

You are not making sense here. If Nyn was obvious town then why does it matter if someone "declared" her? You had a post that I lost that made it look like Zander could have planned this both as town or mafia, I don´t get that. 

Again, I feel that this is too easy.

I don´t know what to think about this. If I was doc, would I then believe there would be a bodyguard as well? There are only 10 players after all. But we only have 1X powers so maybe? If I would have been doc I would probably have missed Zander´s potential hint or thought it wasn´t important (like I actually do). I don´t doubt that Cory is 1x doc, but does doc need to be a town role? I don´t know. I don´t think Cory has done anything clearly mafia but I don´t want to say he is town just because of this. 

Anyway, the only thing that has changed for me is now I feel that Zander is town. Which is the opposite what many says. lol 

Right now I will vote Sooh. Mostly for not contributing much but also for a post she wrote. I´ll see if I can find it before I go. I will be gone most day and I have no idea if I will have time to check in much but I will be back before dl. 

Vote Sooh

Nini can be a Villa now too!!!!

3 hours ago, Niniel said:

giphy-10.gif

1 hour ago, Cory Caboose said:

Where are your reads at now, Sooh?

Crusher 

Niniel

Cory

Zander

Verb

Krak

NB

Bottom 3 are ??? to me. I feel like all 3 have been low impact so far this game. Feel good about Crusher and Niniel. Cory and Zander are like the next level of confidence for me. 

45 minutes ago, Cory Caboose said:

Zander, why are you so against the idea of a Verbal lynch?

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Becuase your so anxious to lynch a player who doesnt play on the weekends and was only around during the joke phase.

Ill give him today to have a chance to catch up and contribute and if not....then he can swing!

Just now, Zanatron said:

Becuase your so anxious to lynch a player who doesnt play on the weekends and was only around during the joke phase.

Ill give him today to have a chance to catch up and contribute and if not....then he can swing!

You're