DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

1-Shot Summer Vacation Mafia Game Thread [Standard-ish]

Hallia

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only time I can't do vote counts is when I'm at work, 3-11pm EST.  Normally Key is here for this time, but she is on vacation currently.  If you have complaints or concerns we can discuss this after game.  On with the game.

On 7/27/2019 at 10:29 AM, Nynaeve said:

Was there an actual reason behind your vote on Dice other than omgus?

On 7/27/2019 at 10:31 AM, Zanatron said:

His read on me.  I was defending him actually before that when people were trying to string him up for purely being inactive...had i seen a vc tho and saw Nini voting him i may have jumped off.

#ADHDandme

On 7/27/2019 at 10:44 AM, Nynaeve said:

When I said Cory and you might be the scum team... verb quoted me later saying how funny it would be if it were true.  If I recall Cory said "I wish". Maybe Cory is displeased with his teammate. Seemed an odd thing to say the time but I just brushed it off. Now tho...

Tidbits from the bunny. 

On 7/27/2019 at 12:29 PM, Cory Caboose said:

And for the long term record, this was never anything that's ever been indicative of my wolf play

You just don't like what you see, so you assume it's something bad

People do things for a reason bub

Little heated response to Zander suggesting Cory is hitting some scum tells and Cody not having it. Long time record ? Hmmm, interesting thing to say. Planning on defending more later?

30 minutes ago, Cory Caboose said:

Zander I'm mad at you but it's probably my own fault

I changed something last night because of something you said and regret the f out of it

30 minutes ago, Cory Caboose said:

I'm still mad

You might be able to figure it out if you think about it

source-1.gif

42 minutes ago, Hallia said:

The only time I can't do vote counts is when I'm at work, 3-11pm EST.  Normally Key is here for this time, but she is on vacation currently.  If you have complaints or concerns we can discuss this after game.  On with the game.

Sorry what i said wasnt meant to upset you or be a dig just thought it might have been easier on you and in turn better for everyone.

Sorry if my comment came off wrong...im a dumbass and a asshat please forgive Zandoozle?!?!?!?!?!?!?

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

On 7/26/2019 at 7:03 PM, Cory Caboose said:

Did Verb ever give an alignment take on Nyn?

Hmmmm? I either like this post or don’t like this post. Not sure what it says about Cory sticking to Verb..

Anyone who knows Cory’s play does he latch on as scum and drops tidbits to build his fakes case. 

Either that or he has a honest feeling on Verb. Just strange move for town

in my opinion. Doesn’t seem  web has done enough for Cory to not move on. Guess that’s tunneling here. 

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Hmmmm? I either like this post or don’t like this post. Not sure what it says about Cory sticking to Verb..

Anyone who knows Cory’s play does he latch on as scum and drops tidbits to build his fakes case. 

Either that or he has a honest feeling on Verb. Just strange move for town

in my opinion. Doesn’t seem  web has done enough for Cory to not move on. Guess that’s tunneling here. 

Cory does Cory things for Cory reasons that are way beyond my level of comprehension...i just have a few things i look for irt Cory as each alignment.  

10 minutes ago, Zanatron said:

Cory does Cory things for Cory reasons that are way beyond my level of comprehension...i just have a few things i look for irt Cory as each alignment.  

Hmmmm. Like CTM at JN because he is so smart or like Lizzy at JN because he is so umm,err unique?

1 hour ago, Cory Caboose said:

Vote: Verbal32

1 hour ago, Cory Caboose said:

Zander I'm mad at you but it's probably my own fault

I changed something last night because of something you said and regret the f out of it

Have these posts anything to do with each other? Because then I don’t understand a thing.