A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

1-Shot Summer Vacation Mafia Game Thread [Standard-ish]

Hallia

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, 鲍勃不是我的名字 said:

For me, I don't like the way Zander has pied piper the own while all the while singing Nyn's praises.  

26 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I noticed that as well. 

What does this even mean?!?!?! 

Most of the Nyn stuff happened AFTER the lynch and during the extended night phase while pretty much nobody but Nyn and I were posting...this is just bad imho.

13 minutes ago, Cory Caboose said:

No they arent related

Ill elaborate if really wanted but it may be -EV

I still dont understand FWIW.   Like i think ive got a ballpark idea but not which one if that makes sense to you...???? But if its -ev ill digress for now.

3 minutes ago, Zanatron said:

Most of the Nyn stuff happened AFTER the lynch and during the extended night phase while pretty much nobody but Nyn and I were posting...this is just bad imho.

Bad like when you know someone's forcing a reason for a read as opposed to it coming organically but ofc its NB so who the F knows?!?!?!?!

51 minutes ago, Krakalakachkn said:

Vote Sooh

sooh/verb/Zander/cory

at least one or two there imo atm

Then who makes the most sense as her partner and why?!??!

46 minutes ago, 鲍勃不是我的名字 said:

Vote Zander

Same question to you and why?

29 minutes ago, Zanatron said:

Wtf were you talking up Nyn so hard with a mafia shot still to come?

Just now, Krakalakachkn said:

Wtf were you talking up Nyn so hard with a mafia shot still to come?

So you're implying that the kill was based on me saying Nyn was Town for me?!?!?!?!

Take a moment and bow your head in shame.

1 hour ago, 鲍勃不是我的名字 said:

Why?  

Off the top of my head the late stage commentary of Sooh and Zander about Nyn right before she gets shot, Zander's vote on Dice, Verb bc he's slanking, and Cory bc of weird interactions with Verb. 

Also the X factor.

1 minute ago, Zanatron said:

So you're implying that the kill was based on me saying Nyn was Town for me?!?!?!?!

Take a moment and bow your head in shame.

Lol I would never give you that much credit.  It wasn't just you either.  But I remember conversation by several players about how town Nyn looked before the mafia shot.  Which if mafia was waffling on who to shoot prolly made it easier to choose.  Nyn was obviously town w/out needing anyone to declare her.

Just now, Krakalakachkn said:

Lol I would never give you that much credit.  It wasn't just you either.  But I remember conversation by several players about how town Nyn looked before the mafia shot.  Which if mafia was waffling on who to shoot prolly made it easier to choose.  Nyn was obviously town w/out needing anyone to declare her.

Which, if you're town, is dumb, and mafia, is cutesy.

Just now, 鲍勃不是我的名字 said:

Nice shade.  I need it.  Hot down here in Texas.

See tho i didnt shade you..as youve proven i  the last couple games uou suck completely at reading me...your were wrong on me in now 3 straight games i believe where were both Town. 

I was saying that even tho youre reasonong for me is bad and wrong it certainty can come from a Town!NB PoV.

1 minute ago, Krakalakachkn said:

If Im a Wolf...like youre implying, at least thats what im getting from you, my own posting in the thread influenced me on a NK?!?!?

Like wtf dude

It can only be 1 or the other.

Im Town and you think i made a bonehead move that by Town reading Nyn (like you said others did too btw) i influnced the Wolves NK...or i am a Wolf and my posting did the same thing.

Again...bow your head in shame man.

2 minutes ago, Zanatron said:

See tho i didnt shade you..as youve proven i  the last couple games uou suck completely at reading me...your were wrong on me in now 3 straight games i believe where were both Town. 

I was saying that even tho youre reasonong for me is bad and wrong it certainty can come from a Town!NB PoV.

Hunt or swing.  Really don't matter.  Agree I've sucked at reading mostly everyone in recent games.  What can I say?  I haven't played much in the past year.