DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

1-Shot Summer Vacation Mafia Game Thread [Standard-ish]

Hallia

2 minutes ago, 鲍勃不是我的名字 said:

Hunt or swing.  Really don't matter.  Agree I've sucked at reading mostly everyone in recent games.  What can I say?  I haven't played much in the past year.  

I was just showing you my intent wasn't shading you.

I suck too...were playing Adult Guess Who basically ffs...lolololol 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Zanatron said:

If Im a Wolf...like youre implying, at least thats what im getting from you, my own posting in the thread influenced me on a NK?!?!?

Like wtf dude

It can only be 1 or the other.

Im Town and you think i made a bonehead move that by Town reading Nyn (like you said others did too btw) i influnced the Wolves NK...or i am a Wolf and my posting did the same thing.

Again...bow your head in shame man.

You're either intentionally misreading or accidentally misunderstanding

8 minutes ago, 鲍勃不是我的名字 said:

Prolly too soon but I can see you/Crush, you/Sooh or even a you/Cory.  

Let me try it this way.   What am i doing differently this game then the previous ones where I was Town?

It seems im lock Scum for you...so pretend im mod cleared...where next and why?

1 minute ago, Krakalakachkn said:

You're either intentionally misreading or accidentally misunderstanding

You think i purposely draw that much attention to myself with Nyn then kill her.

You have to see how bad your reasoning comes across to me

6 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

If I had to list everyone from townier to scummier it'll be along this atp....

Niniel

Zander

Crusher

Verb

Krak

NB

Cory

Sooh

Verb placement is dependant on the cory placement to the most part. Not so much his actual content which is fairly null.

Granted d2 my reads might change due to night outcome and any info we might get... but just wanted to put it out there.

My vote on Zander comes from this post of Nyn's.  She has Zander near the top of her town pile.  Maybe, it's my contrarian nature but I see it likely for Zander to kill off a villager who just threw him some props.  With that said, I hesitated to speak during night phase so never gave Nyn my own reads list.  Here it is.  Fresh as a Sunday afternoon.

Niniel

Krak

Crusher

Cory

Verb

Sooh

Zander

Dig in.  Let me know if I can help.  Appreciate anyone else who wants to chime in with a reads list.

Just now, 鲍勃不是我的名字 said:

My vote on Zander comes from this post of Nyn's.  She has Zander near the top of her town pile.  Maybe, it's my contrarian nature but I see it likely for Zander to kill off a villager who just threw him some props.  With that said, I hesitated to speak during night phase so never gave Nyn my own reads list.  Here it is.  Fresh as a Sunday afternoon.

Niniel

Krak

Crusher

Cory

Verb

Sooh

Zander

Dig in.  Let me know if I can help.  Appreciate anyone else who wants to chime in with a reads list.

I draw that mad attention and kill someone Town reading me

...screw the path of least resistance eh

...i subscribe to the KISS method

KEEP

IT

SIMPLE

STUPID

4 minutes ago, Zanatron said:

Let me try it this way.   What am i doing differently this game then the previous ones where I was Town?

It seems im lock Scum for you...so pretend im mod cleared...where next and why?

I don't use meta to hunt so I don't care what changes game to game.  Call it a hunch, call it bizarro, call it whatevs.  I like my vote and encourage others to join me hear.  Who you voting any way?

4 minutes ago, 鲍勃不是我的名字 said:

I don't use meta to hunt so I don't care what changes game to game.  Call it a hunch, call it bizarro, call it whatevs.  I like my vote and encourage others to join me hear.  Who you voting any way?

Unlike your vote ill actually try for a Wolf. 

And regardless of the still 0 real reasoning for your read if ita not Meta and still ignoring some of my questions and points while cherry picking others and with those still sliding away from direct answers.

12 minutes ago, 鲍勃不是我的名字 said:

Niniel

Krak

Crusher

Cory

Verb

Sooh

Zander

How about some #raisins for these reads?

1 minute ago, Zanatron said:

Unlike your vote ill actually try for a Wolf. 

And regardless of the still 0 real reasoning for your read if ita not Meta and still ignoring some of my questions and points while cherry picking others and with those still sliding away from direct answers.

What questions?  I find you scummy because of your pillow talk with Nyn last night.  Get over it.  You doth protest too much me thinks.  Makes me think I've hit scum.

I'll listen to your cases if you had one.  It's OK if you OMGUS now.  I can handle it.

Just now, 鲍勃不是我的名字 said:

What questions?  I find you scummy because of your pillow talk with Nyn last night.  Get over it.  You doth protest too much me thinks.  Makes me think I've hit scum.

I'll listen to your cases if you had one.  It's OK if you OMGUS now.  I can handle it.

Have you ever seen me Scum? Because nobodies dumb enough to think everyone does the exact same things as each alignment.

So you ignore my points and questions and the "reason" you have for sussing me.  Makes me think younuave 0 desire to actually tey and figure out my alignment and your preemptive OMGUS was a sad to mask stupidity as a Villa or just a bad push as a Wolf...the latter at least isnt a detriment to Town.

Wonder if a Wolf or a Villa would qcrually have 0 desire to actually work on figuring out someone's alignment.

3 minutes ago, Zanatron said:

Have you ever seen me Scum? Because nobodies dumb enough to think everyone does the exact same things as each alignment.

So you ignore my points and questions and the "reason" you have for sussing me.  Makes me think younuave 0 desire to actually tey and figure out my alignment and your preemptive OMGUS was a sad to mask stupidity as a Villa or just a bad push as a Wolf...the latter at least isnt a detriment to Town.

Wonder if a Wolf or a Villa would qcrually have 0 desire to actually work on figuring out someone's alignment.

Are you trying to imply you mix up your play to hide the fact you're scum?  What points and questions?  You're unreasonable.  Who is your top suspect?  I want to see how that jives with my reads.  Maybe we can reach a deal?

1 minute ago, 鲍勃不是我的名字 said:

Are you trying to imply you mix up your play to hide the fact you're scum?  What points and questions?  You're unreasonable.  Who is your top suspect?  I want to see how that jives with my reads.  Maybe we can reach a deal?

I say thay because you said i protest too much so you hit Scum.  Im saying theres maybe some general tendencies that could tie to more of 1 alignment or the other but a blanket statement isnt accurate.

The posts i quoted of yours that you didnt reply about or to.  

Im unreasonable because cause you've continually been wrong at reading me and have me locked in as Scum and you seem to have 0 desire to actually figure my alignment and the worst part about it is you could STILL be a Villa because its you and not somebody else.

Wait is this what it feels like to be on the wrong end of a bad Zandertunnel (tm)?!?!?!

If so everyone who has been a victim has my sincerest and deepest apologies!!!!! May God forgive me and have mercy on my soul!!!!!!

3 minutes ago, Cory Caboose said:

I think Verb is just a wolf

Not spicy or sexy, but going thru his content he didn't spend any of this thread time legitimately trying to decipher alignments

Does Verb ever do this!??!?!

Lawl