DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

1-Shot Summer Vacation Mafia Game Thread [Standard-ish]

Hallia

Just now, Cory Caboose said:

You and Niniel were talking past eachother d1 afaict

I don't remember anyone attacking you over it really

Nini ref was irt to to 2 different things  

1.  When you said it was my fault you changed your pr move, she agreed in saying that shouldn't have effected you.

2.  The other Nini ref was me saying i understand people accusing you of stuff you feel or didn't do.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok with that in mind do you see why this is annoying to me?

Zander: I wanna lynch Sooh

Cory: Verbal & Sooh are my two biggest problem spots
Zander: Well, its [uncomfortable] that you want a wagon on Verbal as well instead of joining a Sooh wagon that already has decent traction and many people suspecting her
Cory: I don't want to take Verbal out of the equation, you guys do what you want, but I'm not uncomfortable with a Sooh lynch, in fact I'll put a vote on her in good faith

[a few hours pass]

Zander: Cory why are you so insistent on lynching Verbal over Sooh?

it just makes me ??????????

1 minute ago, Zanatron said:

Nini ref was irt to to 2 different things  

1.  When you said it was my fault you changed your pr move, she agreed in saying that shouldn't have effected you.

2.  The other Nini ref was me saying i understand people accusing you of stuff you feel or didn't do.

1. FWIW I didn't read that post and go "Zander is bodyguard duh!" I read it more as "Zander is trying to make the wolves paranoid of targetting Nyn" which is ultimately why I changed

2. I'm talking about the d1 argument

I mean, I admitted as much I'm scapegoating you for my decision

But I felt like, in that specific moment (and still now even though I was wrong) that your post made it less likely the wolves would target Nyn, who I thought at the time was a pretty good candidate for the NK

1 minute ago, Cory Caboose said:

Ok with that in mind do you see why this is annoying to me?

Zander: I wanna lynch Sooh

Cory: Verbal & Sooh are my two biggest problem spots
Zander: Well, its [uncomfortable] that you want a wagon on Verbal as well instead of joining a Sooh wagon that already has decent traction and many people suspecting her
Cory: I don't want to take Verbal out of the equation, you guys do what you want, but I'm not uncomfortable with a Sooh lynch, in fact I'll put a vote on her in good faith

[a few hours pass]

Zander: Cory why are you so insistent on lynching Verbal over Sooh?

it just makes me ??????????

Ill have to kinda disagree with this.

You wanted to lynch Verb first and i said Sooh had actual content based on gameplay passed the joke phase and Verb didnt. 

I wanted Verb to have a chance to weigh in.  Your Verb reasoning wasas you said pressure based then why woild you want to lynch him before your other choice who had content and reasoning that makes sense from her being a Wolf PoV 

I mean, I admitted as much I'm scapegoating you for my decision

But I felt like, in that specific moment (and still now even though I was wrong) that your post made it less likely the wolves would target Nyn, who I thought at the time was a pretty good candidate for the NK

I wish i would have pushed them off of it fwiw.

If Verbal had gotten anywhere NEAR L-1 (4 votes) you bet your ass I would have unvoted and waited

It's irrelevant, he never got more than 1 vote, so whatever

I want you to at least see where im coming from. 

Remember that game of Nolders it was based off a video game you guys were all playing, my char name was Bastion or something, and D1 you pushed for Kats lynch D1 for inactivity and i was fighting you on it and i was Town and you were a Wolf pushing a mislynch through (successfully i may ad).

Your approach to Verbal is bringing me back to there...but i wanna make sure i do my best to see if im wrong or not.

Just now, Zanatron said:

I want you to at least see where im coming from. 

Remember that game of Nolders it was based off a video game you guys were all playing, my char name was Bastion or something, and D1 you pushed for Kats lynch D1 for inactivity and i was fighting you on it and i was Town and you were a Wolf pushing a mislynch through (successfully i may ad).

Your approach to Verbal is bringing me back to there...but i wanna make sure i do my best to see if im wrong or not.

Yes, and do you remember Dragon Reborn where I had to fight like hell for lynches on ~low content people (dice d1, Verbal d2) and got constant pushback and fought with people on it?

Starting to sound like when I am a wolf I try to emulate my village game huehue

3 minutes ago, Zanatron said:

I guess my biggest hold up is knowing you like i do, i struggle with you allowing a moron like me to influence your decision...lolololol.

It wasn't about you influencing my decision

It was whether or not you had influenced the wolves into thinking Nyn wasn't a safe NK

Yes, and do you remember Dragon Reborn where I had to fight like hell for lynches on ~low content people (dice d1, Verbal d2) and got constant pushback and fought with people on it?

Starting to sound like when I am a wolf I try to emulate my village game huehue

Oh yes i will 100000000% admit you as Town!Cory have had to spend much effort, patience and thread disrupting to try and wheel me back in from eating crayons on the moon. Aka doing stupid stuff.

It wasn't about you influencing my decision

It was whether or not you had influenced the wolves into thinking Nyn wasn't a safe NK

Which in turn influenced your decision on who or if to use your ability...or am i missing something all together here?!?!?!

I mean yeah, it's definitely not actually your fault re: n1, I'm mostly just scapegoating you to amuse myself / jokingly not take responsibility for getting baited away

I think my amusement has not been translating well and has started to sound mean because we're in disagreement over some things (how you feel about me handling Verb etc.)

I don't actually hold you resposible though I reserve the right to keep making jokes about it

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT 2.3

Cory(1): Crusher

Sooh(3) : Krak, Niniel, Cory

Zander(1): Notbob

Krak (1): Verb

Not Voting:  Sooh, Zander

With 8 alive that is 5 to lynch.

Deadline

End of D1 ~ Start of D2

Vote Count 2.1 ~ Vote Count 2.2

Edited by Hallia
Smiley Face Trying to Take Over my ) :