DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

1-Shot Summer Vacation Mafia Game Thread [Standard-ish]

Hallia

10 hours ago, Niniel said:

You are not making sense here. If Nyn was obvious town then why does it matter if someone "declared" her? You had a post that I lost that made it look like Zander could have planned this both as town or mafia, I don´t get that. 

The difference being town thinking to themselves "yeah, Nyn is a good townie" vs someone(s) declaring loudly that a player is town - at night - is imo not a smart move as town and could be seen as a cutesy move by mafia.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, 鲍勃不是我的名字 said:

You gonna vote Sooh?  If we lynch Sooh and she flips scum who is her likely accomplice?  If she flips town who is most likely scum for pushing the mislynch?  

Most likely. 

Cory maybe...lol, you or Verb poss.  

If she flips Town Corys stock skyrockets for me.

20 minutes ago, Krakalakachkn said:

The difference being town thinking to themselves "yeah, Nyn is a good townie" vs someone(s) declaring loudly that a player is town - at night - is imo not a smart move as town and could be seen as a cutesy move by mafia.

You realize I qas responding to Nyn as well with the bullet comment and I gave time to see if anyone would bring it up but, sense when is leaving readz at Night if youre a Villa with a chance of getting NKd?!?!?

Like seriously this is awful stuff to try and push someone and yet, i guess thats just a me thing issue.

Lawl

1 minute ago, Cory Caboose said:

2 if we have 2 wolves barring night shenanigans

If we have 3, it's MYLO now, but that seems doubtful

Theres no way we could have 3 Wolves in a 10 player game right?!?!?!?

8 left if a ml today 7 left

1 nk if works 6 left 

ml 5 left 

1 nk if works 4 left 

ml 3 left....

This hurts my brain but according to my math if were wrong today well still get another day or 2 for sure.

8 minutes ago, Zanatron said:

You realize I qas responding to Nyn as well with the bullet comment and I gave time to see if anyone would bring it up but, sense when is leaving readz at Night if youre a Villa with a chance of getting NKd?!?!?

Like seriously this is awful stuff to try and push someone and yet, i guess thats just a me thing issue.

Lawl

I was responding to Tina bc she asked me to clarify and I had forgotten to respond, I was not pushing you.

Just now, Zanatron said:

Theres no way we could have 3 Wolves in a 10 player game right?!?!?!?

8 left if a ml today 7 left

1 nk if works 6 left 

ml 5 left 

1 nk if works 4 left 

ml 3 left....

This hurts my brain but according to my math if were wrong today well still get another day or 2 for sure.

We only have one "guaranteed" mislynch left, and probably wont gain another one barring something super weird

1 minute ago, 鲍勃不是我的名字 said:

I still prefer lynching Zander today.  Can the rest of you move in that direction?  BTW what happened to Sooh?  

Unless you have something more fundamental than you don't like his posting, this isn't gonna gain any traction

31 minutes ago, Krakalakachkn said:

There seems to be a lot of "normally I read so and so as scum and I'm always wrong so I'll counterintuit myself and say they're town" (or vice-versa) going on.

I do that a lot with players I've played with for years.  JC is a good example for me - I am horrid and figuring out his alignment.  It's been so far off that if I were to go against my gut on him, I would definitely be better off.

I'm not saying it is a good way to go about it, but for certain players it is the way I do it.

1 hour ago, Cory Caboose said:

Y'all can take all the time you like but I'm ready to lynch Sooh

glgl

52 minutes ago, Cory Caboose said:

Unvote

Ready to caboose it up

13 minutes ago, Cory Caboose said:

LESS FLINCHING MORE LYNCHING DOGGO

confusedface.gif

2 minutes ago, 鲍勃不是我的名字 said:

I still prefer lynching Zander today.  Can the rest of you move in that direction?  BTW what happened to Sooh?  

I'd rather lynch Sooh than Zander, I'm feeling decent about him.  Sooh, I really have nothing on as I think she only posted once today?

2 minutes ago, 鲍勃不是我的名字 said:

You're just as bad for the Town as either alignment...lawl