Jump to content

DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Recommended Posts

26 minutes ago, cindy said:

*hugs!*

 

truth, tho... the criteria for admittance was ppl who were whiniest to get back in?

definitely not... I haven't whined at all... or been on lately.. maybe it's people who have had accounts FOREVER?? lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Katiora said:

definitely not... I haven't whined at all... or been on lately.. maybe it's people who have had accounts FOREVER?? lol 

That would leave out Cross and DJ.

I expect it's more likely people who have been fairly active posters over the last few months before the site went down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I must have been clicked by accident... >.> I haven't posted in....... ummm... a while >.> Maybe it's just x amount of people that just try to log in first?? lol I wonder who hasn't been ale to log in... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My other thought was that Verb had something to do with picking the beta testers and grabbed a bunch of mafia players (regardless of recent activity, hence the Zander) and active Social Group members.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, cindy said:

people likely to spam and break stuff? i mean find bugs?

 

idk, i would fall into a few of those categories but not Mr. Gill. 

 

i think its it’s helpful to have two ppl from a household to be able to check stuff out tho. 

Basel isn't in?

13 minutes ago, songstress7 said:

My other thought was that Verb had something to do with picking the beta testers and grabbed a bunch of mafia players (regardless of recent activity, hence the Zander) and active Social Group members.

Handpicked makes sense, I guess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Katiora said:

definitely not... I haven't whined at all... or been on lately.. maybe it's people who have had accounts FOREVER?? lol 

But you're the official pesterer?

 

i have no idea then.  I've been whining as I do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Ashaman Leyrann Gaidin said:

Basel isn't in?

Handpicked makes sense, I guess.

Ya Basel is in. 

 

Maybe a combination of handpicked, whiners, spouses of whiners, spammers, and possibly contributors?

 

alphabetical?

 

dartboard?

 

minor staff people?

 

god? Was it an act of god?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am also considering the option that they just left the "site is offline" stuff up and are letting anyone who bothers to try log in.

:unsure:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, songstress7 said:

I am also considering the option that they just left the "site is offline" stuff up and are letting anyone who bothers to try log in.

:unsure:

It is possible, all members of DM prior to the update could be active (BETA) now and just not available for new people to sign up until Beta is over.... possible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, songstress7 said:

I am also considering the option that they just left the "site is offline" stuff up and are letting anyone who bothers to try log in.

:unsure:

I just refreshed the page and that was enough...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Nikon said:

It is possible, all members of DM prior to the update could be active (BETA) now and just not available for new people to sign up until Beta is over.... possible.

Pretty sure I spotted a new people...

 

the beta test thing is a participation trophy?

 

makes sense except for the ppl who said on Facebook they still can't get in. but they may be dissuaded by the illusory offline page that's disappears once you sign in. Hmmmm.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@cindy Regarding the notifications, did you notice that below the first "save" button there's another list with settings?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Ashaman Leyrann Gaidin said:

@cindy Regarding the notifications, did you notice that below the first "save" button there's another list with settings?

Yup, been all over it multiple times, screen shot it for the bug thread.

 

you can stop getting emails by unblinking the send me notification of replies on each thread where it's happening, or by going through managed content, but getting online notifications isn't happening for me unless I'm quoted or tagged and that's making it very hard to follow anything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, cindy said:

But you're the official pesterer?

 

i have no idea then.  I've been whining as I do.

Well I was years ago.... I probably would be again if I turned full mode on lol Right now I"m running on mom mode which is a low power mode ;) lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Katiora said:

Well I was years ago.... I probably would be again if I turned full mode on lol Right now I"m running on mom mode which is a low power mode ;) lol 

Oh no... no more nested quotes

 

CHAOS!!!! xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Oh no... no more nested quotes

 

CHAOS!!!! xD

yes I can forsee this greatly impacting Mafia games lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Katiora said:

yes I can forsee this greatly impacting Mafia games lol 

It's ok, we can get through this. Together!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Katiora said:

yes I can forsee this greatly impacting Mafia games lol 

Probably for the better.  

I hate nested quotes SO BADLY.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

It's ok, we can get through this. Together!

I probably won't... I have forsworn mafia lol 

3 minutes ago, songstress7 said:

Probably for the better.  

I hate nested quotes SO BADLY.

ME TOOOO especially while on mobile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Oh no... no more nested quotes

 

CHAOS!!!! xD

 

27 minutes ago, Katiora said:

yes I can forsee this greatly impacting Mafia games lol 

 

26 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

It's ok, we can get through this. Together!

 

23 minutes ago, songstress7 said:

Probably for the better.  

I hate nested quotes SO BADLY.

just glad they didnt go the MU or Perc way

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, cindy said:

 

the beta test thing is a participation trophy?

i has participated!! yay, meaningless trophy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, dicetosser1 said:

Just glad they didnt go the MU or Perc way

I'm confident in DM finding its own unique way to suck, fear not!

Edited by Nynaeve

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, songstress7 said:

Probably for the better.  

I hate nested quotes SO BADLY.

Lucky you're too adorable. I can totally look past this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×