A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Roll Call - 2018

Taymist

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, U4ea said:

I  get the points for getting him drunk and this paving the way for new jobs, which Kynwric keeps reminding me I have, too. He wasn't drunk enough for me to get out of anything, sadly. *smirks*

lol well it's lovely to have you both around. Welcome back to you too. What did you get yourself roped into? Do I have more usergroups to sort out?!

10 hours ago, _Kynwric_ said:

Wait, you used 'old, old'... how long do you think I've been here?

Well, longer than me! I made Lavinya in 2006 from what i recall, possibly late 2005...and you were here before me, so you must be old :wink:

*laughs* no new boards. Mine have all been subverted. I'm just going to harass the heck out of people until they give in, just like I always do. ;) There are whole generations of DMers who don't know me enough to be afraid. What's up with that? 

On 4/21/2018 at 10:02 PM, Jagen Sedai said:

YESSS HAHA KYNWRIC IS GONNA HEAD THE WARDERS! The RGL ambushed him at the JCon DM party and he agreed. Loraine witnessed. (Loraine is coming back too? *cough* @U4ea @_Kynwric_

Wait!  Who plays Kyn??

I'm back too.  I wasn't sure if I needed to post here or not :).  I'm from 2010, although I have been rping off and on since 1998, just not at DM then. 

Yep, you did need to. This is the general roll call for 2018. :smile: Helps me keep an eye on who all is active.

Kynwric is the character and the actual person's DM Handle. You don't know, Kyn? How did that happen! He's been around for a very long time. He's Lor's Warder here and at the SG WT too if that helps any.

7 minutes ago, _Kynwric_ said:

I'm Kyn, people get tired of typing Kynwric all the time... and I've been here since dirt was young...  it not as long as Mat.

@_Kynwric_Lol Kyn. I know your full name. I just meant I was at JordanCon too and the 20th anniversary party for DM so I was wondering if I met you. :)

• 4 weeks later...

I honestly don't remember! I used to have characters across a bunch of orgs back in the day so it's entirely possible but then again I remember people I never actually RPed with too. It was a long time ago, the brain is old and tired :blink: