DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Roll Call - 2018

Taymist

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all. Can't promise anything  but a certain Sedai threw out a dusty net and now I'm reminiscing on old times.

Hi to those who remember me, and Hello to all those I have not met before. Hope you don't mind if I peek in a bit.  Always did enjoy watching the different stories play out.

Edited by tismeb4u
Spelling

The desire to return to writing is definitely there and it looks like I may have dragged along Corin with me. I don't have the free time I used to but I definitely plan to keep plodding away at Lavinya's story at the very least. In fact it's a journey brought about by Saline that we're looking to pick back up :laugh:

OMG YES MOAR PEOPLE!

I’m so glad to have you all!

welcome back Sherper, Cass, tisme and KristenSedai!!!! ❤️❤️ 

Also Kathleen says hello and welcome, too! (We’re currently sitting in the DM party at JordanCon!)

Edited by Jagen Sedai

Ooooh I remember those names. Old, old names. This is exciting news! I'm currently brainstorming how to bring Lavy back into RPs that aren't her current/old story arc without presuming what happens in those, because the not knowing how they play out is half the fun. 

If anyone has any ideas for casual RP for a very rusty Gray let me know!

Kristen, my Red Sitter Jagen is gathering a whole party of sisters to visit the Black Tower, and various RPs thus far ar her talking to different sisters. We could do that too? My White will also be going. 

For everyone who has an AS or Warder:

The White Tower website is updated as far as the timeline goes. So please be sure to check it out. ICly, the timeline hasn't budged at all (a few days, maybe) since the last major RPs in 2012. (For the WT anyway; and the BT as far as I can tell; I have no ideas about the others). 

Can you all let me know your character(s) and what their positions/ranks are by posting here? I'm doing updates for both the boards and the WT website. 

Edited by Jagen Sedai

Lavinya was part of the group of sisters that first visited the Black Tower and was forcibly bonded - she's pretty traumatised about it all, she won't be wanting to return (she conveniently took a mission to get out of the tower when a delegation came to Tar Valon just to avoid them) but that could still be an interesting discussion, should Lavy be approached about the mission either being asked to go or for information or whatever. :)

*chuckles* Are you telling me that you agreed to something without knowing what it even was or what it entailed? You must have been beyond drunk. Kudos to Kath lol. Apparently she was making you Warder AGL. Welcome back. :laugh:

21 hours ago, Lavinya said:

Lavinya was part of the group of sisters that first visited the Black Tower and was forcibly bonded - she's pretty traumatised about it all, she won't be wanting to return (she conveniently took a mission to get out of the tower when a delegation came to Tar Valon just to avoid them) but that could still be an interesting discussion, should Lavy be approached about the mission either being asked to go or for information or whatever. :)

I don’t want to usurp this thread but can you link me that RP in a PM/DM? I’d really like to read it. (And, if it’s important, add it into the WT Timeline)

Edited by Jagen Sedai

16 hours ago, Taymist said:

*chuckles* Are you telling me that you agreed to something without knowing what it even was or what it entailed? You must have been beyond drunk. Kudos to Kath lol. Apparently she was making you Warder AGL. Welcome back. :laugh:

Would hardly be the first time I did that... drunk or sober. 

Thanks?

16 hours ago, Jagen Sedai said:

I typed that post right in front of him & U4ea ;) He was indeed drunk. Hehehehe. 

That's why you got your phone out so damned fast. 

On 4/21/2018 at 11:05 PM, Lavinya said:

Ooooh I remember those names. Old, old names. This is exciting news! I'm currently brainstorming how to bring Lavy back into RPs that aren't her current/old story arc without presuming what happens in those, because the not knowing how they play out is half the fun. 

If anyone has any ideas for casual RP for a very rusty Gray let me know!

Wait, you used 'old, old'... how long do you think I've been here?

17 hours ago, Taymist said:

I  get the points for getting him drunk and this paving the way for new jobs, which Kynwric keeps reminding me I have, too. He wasn't drunk enough for me to get out of anything, sadly. *smirks*

37 minutes ago, _Kynwric_ said:

Wait, you used 'old, old'... how long do you think I've been here?

Just remember that time moves differently here. So, our 15 years is a very, very long time. Lol

Shhh, that makes us legends. Just go with it and nod sagely.

2 minutes ago, U4ea said:

Just remember that time moves differently here. So, our 15 years is a very, very long time. Lol

Shhh, that makes us legends. Just go with it and nod sagely.

*nods sagely* Its been 15 bloody years?! Oh damn...

47 minutes ago, _Kynwric_ said:

Would hardly be the first time I did that... drunk or sober. 

Thanks?

That's why you got your phone out so damned fast. 

I was watching and told her how you hide your login with _s. Hahaha