DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

BT Bonded Mafia [Game thread]

BFG

But, you know, if you're so town, and Led is as well, make a case. And make it strong. Why is Nego scum, and which of me and Nyn would be scum?

I've yet to hear a case against me, frankly, save that I voted a villager D1 when the leading wagon was my top town read.

Nego isn't even addressing me.  He doesn't care about proving I'm a wolf because he's content to let this phase go where it's trending.  He's pulling the sideline safe play, smearing the lover slot he's teamed with to keep the thread mentality stuck on "one of these two must be scum with Shad", because that means I get lynched first always and wolves win.  Funny that I brought up Friends a few posts ago because that's exactly what Sooh and I did to mislynch Taborline at lylo.

I'm still not dead convinced you're a wolf.  I'm convinced that the wolf is in your group.  You've been responding to my prodding in ways that could come from either alignment and Nyn's been getting a really easy pass when she's a capable wolf who would have no trouble faking some think-out-loud moments and pushing votes onto villagers.  The fact that I wasn't hammered already makes me think either you and Nego have been struggling to coordinate timing or else I'm still alive because Nyn's vote was the wolf vote.

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Btw. have you given an explanation for your vote on Nego? If so, I don´t remember. 

Simple.  I don't believe LZM is scum.  I don't believe you are scum.  Ergo it's Nego and one of Ley/Nyn.  Lynching a villager and killing a wolf by proxy is the same result but I'd rather place my vote on the slot I'm most confident in.

I won´t unvote. It´s still my oppinion that Nego isn´t mafia with Nyn or Ley. Which means that you or LZM are mafia with Nego or one of Ley and Nyn. 

Ley is making sence to me today. Not sure if it´s just because he agrees with me.

Show me a world where LZM is scum? If I'm wrong on him he could have easily reversed course and voted into whichever other lover pair is v/v and I would have followed him. He's making no effort to preserve his slot in a position where he isn't even regarded as a major suspect.

Btw. have you given an explanation for your vote on Nego? If so, I don´t remember. 

Simple.  I don't believe LZM is scum.  I don't believe you are scum.  Ergo it's Nego and one of Ley/Nyn.  Lynching a villager and killing a wolf by proxy is the same result but I'd rather place my vote on the slot I'm most confident in.

Why are you most confident in Nego? 

Why are you most confident in Nego?

I'm not sure how that's not self-explanatory. Two lover pairs contain a wolf and I don't believe that mine is one of them. One of you or Nego necessarily has to be a wolf, and it's not you so it's Nego.  Mechanics.

I won´t unvote. It´s still my oppinion that Nego isn´t mafia with Nyn or Ley. Which means that you or LZM are mafia with Nego or one of Ley and Nyn. 

Ley is making sence to me today. Not sure if it´s just because he agrees with me.

Show me a world where LZM is scum? If I'm wrong on him he could have easily reversed course and voted into whichever other lover pair is v/v and I would have followed him. He's making no effort to preserve his slot in a position where he isn't even regarded as a major suspect.

Actually, it seems like he suspects you as well since he voted himself. I don´t think he is mafia but he has barely been playing today. On the other hand I think you are mafia. 

Anyway. It doesn´t matter if it´s you or him at this moment since (again) I don´t think it´s Nego and one of Ley or Nyn. Which one of you it is will be important after the lynch. 

Actually, it seems like he suspects you as well since he voted himself. I don´t think he is mafia but he has barely been playing today.

He doesn't have a real reason and has admitted as much (some of that might be from our QT?) but that's irrelevant in so far as eccentric!LZM doesn't equal scum!LZM. He's crafty enough that if this was a gambit he would have pulled the exploitation trigger ages ago, not sat back and let himself eat a lynch by proxy.

I would very very strongly recommend that one of Nini or Nyn unvote me NOW because Nego is going to hammer me and we're going to lose as soon as he comes online.

What, so that you and Nego can then put down two very fast votes on me or Nyn if anyone else votes one of us so that that train overtakes you right before deadline?

Ley - just to clear this up. You voted Leelou to see what Nyn would say. She posted in the qt but never mentioned your vote. She didn´t react to it and that is why you unvoted. Right? 

Correct.

I'm just gonna repeat it here, if Nyn is indeed scum, then very well played, win deserved.

And I got ninja'd and forgot I couldn't make them appear if I didn't do so immediately, so I may not have replied to the most recent posts yet.

I would very very strongly recommend that one of Nini or Nyn unvote me NOW because Nego is going to hammer me and we're going to lose as soon as he comes online.

What, so that you and Nego can then put down two very fast votes on me or Nyn if anyone else votes one of us so that that train overtakes you right before deadline?

There is no way this is an honest thought in the context of the current thread state.

There is no way this is an honest thought in the context of the current thread state.

Well, it makes about as much sense. I came to the conclusion that me and Nyn are v/v, Nini came to that same conclusion, LZM I'm not sure, but he is convinced he's in v/w himself, and after you're dead it doesn't matter to him which one is v/v, Nyn is not sure wheter she's in v/v or v/w but considers you to be w for sure, and for Nego I'm not sure, he's probably still defending you. Either way, that points at literally everyone (except maybe Nego) preferring to see you dead first.

You're convinced that Nyn is a villager because she was willing to follow up her suss on you with a brief vote?  What was scum!her supposed to do when you challenged her with your self-vote, go "nah you got me, gg?"

LZM being convinced that I'm a wolf is news to me. He literally said he's voting our pairing for yucks. Whether that's the truth or he's trying to get reactions out of people it's a massive stretch to apply conviction to his vote.

You're convinced that Nyn is a villager because she was willing to follow up her suss on you with a brief vote?  What was scum!her supposed to do when you challenged her with your self-vote, go "nah you got me, gg?"

LZM being convinced that I'm a wolf is news to me. He literally said he's voting our pairing for yucks. Whether that's the truth or he's trying to get reactions out of people it's a massive stretch to apply conviction to his vote.

Well maybe he isn't and he's doing random stuff, though I doubt it. I don't know. I have faith in where my vote is now.

I'm going to be out through deadline.  Might be able to pop in once or twice but I doubt it.  If someone wants to save town from this trainwreck that would be great but it looks like this game is just going to be a bust and whatever.