DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

BT Bonded Mafia [Game thread]

BFG

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The captured sisters quickly reorganised, giving leadership to Lemai Ambani and Desandre Alraed, Toveine found herself sidelined and beaten as the others vented frustration and resentment. Toveine herself found herself blaming Elaida, sending them in unprepared, they'd been told that there were a few badly trained so called Ashaman, but there were hundreds of them, all trained in combat.

Slowly they grew used to their captivity, slowly they stopped looking for ways to escape, the compulsion on them prevented it even if they could fight through the snow and soldiers.

However things changed, one day a sister disappeared, when she came back she seemed different, there was an emptiness behind her eyes, her humour took a cruel turn, and she herself laughed less. Then another disappeared and returned changed. The sisters grouped, refusing, unless compelled to separate

Logain disappeared to find the Dragon and ask his help in dealing with the situation, the Ashaman and Sisters left in the Tower heard nothing until one day Arel turned up bleeding

"Taim has Logain" he gasped before dying. Behind him an Ashaman from Taims faction burst in, Aisling in a murderous rage drew on the one power and killed him, but was quickly overcome by more Ashaman

Arel Malevin, town

Her bonded/lover suicided

Gentled Ben wasAisling Noon, town

The group now lead by Androl fled and regrouped

"we rescue Logain"

It wasn't a question, the small group gathered themselves, then melted into the darkness seeking to get closer to the centre, closer to Taims headquarters. There were scattered battles as individuals fought, in one of those Mesar Kurin was killed, barely noticed as the others regrouped closer to the Tower...

Shad has been lynched, he was:

Mezar Kurin, mafia

His bonded/lover suicided

LedZepMan wasAdriella, town

Votecount

not voting (4): Leyrann, Nego, Niniel, Nynaeve

With 4 alive it takes 3 to lynch

pin_1500744600.png

Please note that the deadline may be pushed back a few hours as I'm out on Saturday

Their whole exchange towards the end reads fake af via skimming. I'll read it more thoroughly later

What, because I didn't buy that fake story?

I'll admit, I almost bought it. It looked so real.

Which also means that I'll never, ever trust Shad if he acts desperate.

[v]Nego[/v]

I already made my case.

In fact, Nego's opinions towards Shad very much remind me of the game you guys remind me of all the time, where I was very hesistant to put a scum read on Dice. I think Nego had the same - just continuing to hope that his partner wasn't going to get lynched and making up excuses why he wouldn't vote him. It was continuously "he just got subbed in and we had a great town game together a while ago so I want to wait and see wheter that can happen again" even when he had been here for half of the game and was the fourth highest poster.

Okay, notes from re-read:

LedZepMan - Had an alright start but have to say him taking my early Ben comment seriously does not bode well. Posts from yesterday were good though.

Niniel - I like Niniel's posting from today. Shows that she's thinking. Early game wasn't hot but today's been good.

Gentled Ben - Seems relaxed in his first game which makes me think he's a villager for now.

Leelou - Helped Ben on mechanics but that's always an easy way for the wolves to look like they are contributing. I like her questioning on Niniel about her Ben vote.

Leyrann - Odd reaction test (Leelou vote) that lasted for 30 minutes and had no results. Odd progression when explaining it. He said his lover told him he would get nothing out of the reaction test which seems iffy.

Nynaeve - Focused too much on the joke. Did question Ben and Led though.

Shad - Came to the thread late so can't say much about him yet apart from that his first posts are alright for someone coming late to the party. I know he's a good player though when he's town so I'm not voting him today.

See what I write about Leyrann above, especially the bolded part. It makes me think his lover is potentially mafia with Leelou, who Leyrann tried to test.

I've been operating on the thought that Leyrann acted alone but just noticed he said his lover gave him advice, so I'm retracting my vote.

[/unvote]

Instead I'll vote Leelou because of mechanics talk and the potentiality of her being a wolf with Leyrann's lover.

[v]Leelou[/v]

Just noticed that, in this post, Nego links my lover (back then not yet known) and Leelou together as mafia (and on a faulty reason, that is; I never said my lover told me anything about the reaction test, which also didn't happen). My suspicion is that these are the two v/v teams. Will refer to this in my soon-to-come reads list, but figured it was worth pointing out seperately.

Umm... Yes you did:

Yes.

Did you meet your goal before unvoting?

Yes.

What was this goal?

I saw a possible, although very small chance, to get a lot of information from it.

I did not.

If you gained no information why did you say you met your goal before unvoting earlier?

And why didn't you wait for the person you voted for to react?

:|

I got all information I wanted.

"trashcan guy" is normally called Oscar, by the way.

What was this info then?

The answer: I didn't get anything out of it in terms of either information or reads and knew I would not, so I unvoted.

I...

ok. I don't know what to say.

If the phase ended in an hour, who would you vote for and why?

Well, I guess I did not get the information I wanted. I got the information to know I would not get any more. If you really need to know, from my lover.

As for who I'd vote for, maybe Oscar, though with eight pages it's hard to say anything. I do dislike inactives though. I probably wouldn't go for Nyn, and there's a lot of people here that I don't know well and are therefore hard to call. I think I'd also not go for Led.

Oscar, what are your thoughts so far?

Why Oscar?

Because he hasn't yet posted.

[v]Leyrann[/v]

In fact, Nego's opinions towards Shad very much remind me of the game you guys remind me of all the time, where I was very hesistant to put a scum read on Dice. I think Nego had the same - just continuing to hope that his partner wasn't going to get lynched and making up excuses why he wouldn't vote him. It was continuously "he just got subbed in and we had a great town game together a while ago so I want to wait and see wheter that can happen again" even when he had been here for half of the game and was the fourth highest poster.

I was going to vote for him just like i very heavily hinted at earlier today when I said that I saw him and you wolves together. I even explained why I didn't want to do it yesterday.