DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Greetings Friends!

Adella

That's a really cool way to pick your name! It may take a little bit, but someone around here will find an awesome nickname for it.

I'm glad you decided to join! It's a really fun place, and most of us have made some amazing and life long friends on here. The admins don't often update things over the weekend, it's like they have lives or something :laugh: but Verbal will get you added pretty soon. Chat with us wherever you can see in the meantime, don't be afraid to jump in if you want.

I too have used reading to get me through some life changes. In fact, when I joined this site I made friends who encouraged me to love myself, and I made a huge change that I likely wouldn't have had the guts to make otherwise. Since then my life has been on a much better path and great things have happened.

Oh I love Lan! I always admired the depth of him. He is silent a lot of the time, but he helped Rand in spite of what his Aes Sedai wanted, and he further helps others while staying true to his overall quest. He is a good man, and I love how his story goes through the books.

I have the unpopular opinion, but my favorite character is Faile. The relationship between her and Perrin is so real because they do things wrong, they have to apologise, and yet they always love and help each other. And she doesn't let her circumstances decide her life, and finds a way to be strong and awesome, and uses the tools available to her.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RP - LEGACY

So far I have found the site very welcoming. Thank you, for that.

There is so much "drama" in my life, and I find peace in reading. I am hoping that I can regain my muse (it has been sadly absent for a while now), and can resume writing. I miss it.

I am finding bits of wisdom as I read, and so I am trying to use that for encouragement in my own life. I do not have many friends, as I tend to be a quiet, private individual, but those I do claim as friends, I am extremely loyal to. One of my girlfriends is my sister, we are sisters by choice, not by blood, but we have been there for each other through a great deal in our lives.

My hope is to venture out a bit more, among those with similar appreciations, and try to learn more about myself.

Thank you for your welcome and encouragement.

(Sits down a basket of fresh made muffins.) Hope you all enjoy.

Howdy there.

I feel ya on changes man. Married young, divorced early. Been a WoT fan through it all. It's a great escape.

My favorite character used to be Rand, but after

I grew up a little more, Mat is most definitely my favorite.

• RP - LEGACY

So glad everyone is enjoying the berries.

So, I am gaining a better understanding of patience. While I am eager to begin my "classes", I know everything has its own time, and at the moment, I am to wait. (Eats a raspberry.)

Does anyone have any requests for treats? I would be happy to make them up.

• RP - LEGACY

Nothing as of yet. Might get with a friend of mine; her son is the same age as my son. We may go to the zoo, or just spend some time together. We might try to see some fireworks tomorrow some where, though plenty have been setting them off around the apartment the last few nights.

Do you have any plans?