DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Black Tower Mini Mafia

BFG

This is where I think mafia decided that Dice was a goner and he jumped under the bus...

turins pulled this dice is scum early call stuff before iirc. at this point it kinda feels normal to me. 

dunno why he thinks ley on the town side of null

am interested in Ninels would shoot marsh and dice for exactly opposite reasons post cause that makes no sense.

explain ninel?

Dice is online and I think it is evening time for him. I posted this in the Dice ISO as a possible distance attempt. I think it is at least setting the groundwork.

dice, what are your thoughts about me so far?

I'm guessing something that includes baby oil and white lace...

well said.

Still want an answer.  :tongue:

Really like this post.

This is where I think Dice started seriously bricking it. I was already on him. Nyn was starting to look harder and Ley was starting to lean. Niniel had a town read from me and I think everyone else was null at worst on her at that point. I think the decision was made to try to have her slide along and make it to the End.

I may have been wrong about Nyn. She might not be mafia after all. 

Dice still feels dirty. 

Ley and Marsh sliding down for me.

I still think Niniel most likely town here.

I still have Niniel as town in thread. 

I'm thinking Niniel is town based on that beginning. 

I think Nyn is not. I will get back to that in a bit. 

I think Dice is more likely mafia than not. call it a hunch.

Ley is on the towny side of null.

Marsh is nully side of null.

DPR is confirmed town.

I'm town. 

so here is where I am at presently.

DPR

Turin

Niniel

Ley

Marsh

Dice

Nyn

Good to see some reads right away, even if it´s early. I get a townie feeling from you too. 

turins pulled this dice is scum early call stuff before iirc. at this point it kinda feels normal to me. 

dunno why he thinks ley on the town side of null

am interested in Ninels would shoot marsh and dice for exactly opposite reasons post cause that makes no sense.

explain ninel?

Hm, difficult to describe gut feelings. Both of you stood out in different ways. 

I was thinking about who would pick DPR as the first killer but I don´t think we could draw any conclusions from the pick. I guess he could be seen as a big threat to mafia. I think (but don´t know) that Marsh and Ley hasn´t played much with him before. 

I think I played one game with him ever, when I was pretty new to mafia. That said, he had quite the name back then.

Silly ones. Gut feeling. Marsh seem cautious. Dice is the opposite. So no, no real reasons. Do you have any suspects?

It's too early to call Dice for me, would have to watch him somewhat longer, but if he's the "opposite of cautious" that typically points to him being town. Town Dice is much more active and agressive than mafia Dice.

Ley, any hunches so far? 

Slight hunches. I don't like your reasoning with Dice I mentioned above, kinda feel like Turin is too fast with putting people in "town" or "mafia", but it's always like that so I probably should ignore it, and kinda like Nyn so far, but I don't know her well.

But I don´t feel that Dice was very active if we are talking about game posts. Mostly fluff. 

That back-and-forth between Nyn and Nin seemed... off. Somehow. I'd be willing to bet that one of those two isn't town. 

Off how? be specific. Do you agree with what she said or not? Because the statement above is vague and empty.

Ftr, I don't really agree with her musings, but at the same time I wanted to encourage her to keep giving her thoughts because I'm not sure if it's just us not seeing eye to eye or if she's spewing crap. Hope that cleared it up for you.

I reread the conversation, and it seems that Nin created her own momentum. She throws out me and Ley as YOLO picks for who might choose DPR as gun holder, based on the vague reason that she thinks neither of us has played much with him before. But in the same post she discredits her own reasoning by saying we can't draw any conclusions based on DPR being gun bearer. Seems like a whole lot of WIFOM to me, not to mention tenuous reasoning. 

Then a few posts later you tie me and Ley together in another tenuous way, by saying we both mentioned your double post. Between the two posts, I just get a vague feeling that one or both of you is trying to create the narrative that we're teammates. 

Also Nin's weird reasoning about how me and Dice are suspicious because I'm cautious and he's not. That just didn't make any sense, especially coming from a player who's been in games with both of us before and should have an idea as to our respective personalities. Dice is aggro as heck, and I get nearly lynched just about every game for being too careful or 'scripted'

Lol, I took an interest in your double post because you seemed put out that nobody had responded to you in a while. Was trying to be nice. 

Oh Marsha... lol

Is that autocorrect or have you made an executive decision that I'm female now? 

No, it was the opposite. If I would have continued with that thought, I would have said that it would be more likely that someone that has played more with him would want to give him the gun. But one of you could be in a team with someone that knows him better so, as you say, wifom. I was just posting some thoughts. 

My memory is really bad and there are very few people that I can read based on old games nowdays. 

Niniel posts my town read post and claims that she thinks I'm probably town. Maybe disagrees with fact I'm making early reads. 

DPR, I think if you shoot into the pool of Dice, Iron, and Ley you stand a good chance of taking a mafia with you. 

Or do your own thing. it is your choice ultimately. 

If it was Nyn then I'll have egg on my face for backing away. 

It is nearly family time so I won't be about too much longer today. 

Ima do it a little different and score some info for the town.

Our most excellent Mod has agreed to let me setup a vote system, so we can use that form of info to draw conclusions from:

Please post Vote DPR in bold and black ( I'm parsh colorblind, so red won't work for me). Unvote if you want to change.

I'll keep vote counts same as usual. 

Nyn will probably get impatient and post them as well.  

Let the voting begin.

DPR offers up the psuedo vote...

For now I will 

Vote Dice

But remember that you can choose whoever you want, DPR. The votes can be valuable to look at later but if you think that you have found mafia then go for it. 

Niniel's next post is to vote Dice. Early on the train is best if you are deciding to bus. The bold troubled me then and it still troubles me now. It is saying that she wants credit for voting for mafia Dice but is fine if DPR decides to shoot someone else. 

I think that this points pretty clearly to Niniel as Dice's most likely teammate. 

I think that Ley is the towniest of you three. Part of that is sheeping Nyn on her take. Sorry Ley but some of my agression towards you was to try to get you to dig into the game to help me out. 

Marsh I still have no clue. He is a total blank and wish he was removed from consideration. That is mostly why I wanted the gun tomorrow. The good news is that I think that town can win if both Niniel and Marsh agree NOT to shoot Ley tomorrow. 

If I'm wrong then my hat is off to you Leyrann.

I trust your judgement. 

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The last few crew members breaathed an unconscious sigh of relief as they left the ravaged torn apart village on Miranda.

Oddly resolved for a group of miscreants and bandits they agreed to send the message, the truth of everything and the betrayal of the core planets to the 'verse

Followed by a trail of reaver ships they led the way to the planet and got ready to disembark

Turin has been stabbed by a reaver

Niniel is the next gunbearer and confirmed town

You have 48 hours to make a shot

I'm a leaf on the wind,watch me soar

Edited by BFG

Nice to see some smaller games rolling out BFG <3

We might not have the base anymore for multiple simultaneous 20 player monstrosities, but no reason BT and Thakandar can't still get a little love.

We should definitely do some more of these. In two weeks or so I'll be on summer break and I can volunteer to mod one