DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Black Tower Mini Mafia

BFG

Here is my POV. I know I'm town and I'm trying To help town win. If Nyn shoots me today she has 0% chance of winning the game today. Plus it allows mafia to coast into tomorrow without having to clear a different townie. (I doubt they clear me because I'm nearly certain to get shot tomorrow if I don't today) so by NOT shooting today I find out which of you other 3 are certainly town. Then I have a good chance of advocating the correct choice tomorrow or just telling the bearer to shoot me so I can kill the last mafia the next day. In either of those two scenarios town wins.

Last question for Nyn(barring follow ups). Do you think DPR adjusts his reads after getting Dice's flip? I had asked him to state what he thought the flip meant for the other players but he did not respond. Well he joked, but that was all.

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well seeing as he had both of you as his top scum reads... heh.

And a mafia flip doesn't prompt a reason to change reads? New information and all that.

Look, you get to do whatever you wanna do. You think I'm really mafia shoot and die. Because everyone else seems to want to shoot me tomorrow, it makes more sense to choose someone else or not shoot at all. There is zero chance I don't get shot tomorrow unless I'm doing the shooting.

Well seeing as he had both of you as his top scum reads... heh.

And a mafia flip doesn't prompt a reason to change reads? New information and all that.

Look, you get to do whatever you wanna do. You think I'm really mafia shoot and die. Because everyone else seems to want to shoot me tomorrow, it makes more sense to choose someone else or not shoot at all. There is zero chance I don't get shot tomorrow unless I'm doing the shooting.

This is a hybrid-shot game, the gunbearer has until the deadline to make a shot, day ends when the shot is taken (regardless of whether that's 5 minutes into day or 5 minutes before the end of day) Once the shot has been taken please stop posting, I will move the game on when I can!

Nyn ordered another drink then spotted the notorious gambler known as Turin. She swaggered over towards him, for her it was just a walk, but all her walks looked like a swagger to a casual observer, which there weren't, it paid to mind your own business in that particular bar

Anyway she swaggered over and sat down, pulling out her gun.

We can do this the painful way, or, the really painful way she smiled

dG333u9.gif?resize=410%2C174

Nyn was VT

Turin stood and walked out of the bar, Turin is confirmed town and holds the gun

This is a hybrid-shot game, the gunbearer has until the deadline to make a shot, day ends when the shot is taken (regardless of whether that's 5 minutes into day or 5 minutes before the end of day) Once the shot has been taken please stop posting, I will move the game on when I can!

Also, for future reference <3

Awesome scene BFG.

*tosses BFG a 2 pound coin*

Sorry about the mess.

and the ill timed posts. :bashful:

No worries

I did just say you should either shoot someone else or holster.

Too late now. Bye.

Everyone else. Tell ne why I should not shoot you, who you think I should shoot and why.

Hurry up.

Well, for one no one has named a real reason all game long why I should be shot. All reasoning given boiled down to "You were defending Dice in that one post", and Nyn worded it better than I could despite trying a lot of times:

I think this has been a big point of interest to quite a bit of players in the game, irt saying that Ley was defending dice. I think it's pretty clear that Ley was null on dice but had an issue with Nin's reason for suss dice, irt his town meta. He never said that he thought dice was being aggressive in this game. He was paraphrasing what Nin was referring to.

Silly ones. Gut feeling. Marsh seem cautious. Dice is the opposite. So no, no real reasons. Do you have any suspects?

It's too early to call Dice for me, would have to watch him somewhat longer, but if he's the "opposite of cautious" that typically points to him being town. Town Dice is much more active and agressive than mafia Dice.

Ley, any hunches so far? 

Slight hunches. I don't like your reasoning with Dice I mentioned above, kinda feel like Turin is too fast with putting people in "town" or "mafia", but it's always like that so I probably should ignore it, and kinda like Nyn so far, but I don't know her well.

Ley, in what way would you describe Dice as "aggressive" so far this game? The bulk of his posts have been quite fluffy

I think this has been a big point of interest to quite a bit of players in the game, irt saying that Ley was defending dice. I think it's pretty clear that Ley was null on dice but had an issue with Nin's reason for suss dice, irt his town meta. He never said that he thought dice was being aggressive in this game. He was paraphrasing what Nin was referring to.

Ugh. What is WRONG with Dragonmount. That's the second time today I lost stuff.

Anyways, what I said was along these lines:

Nyn worded it really well - I had an issue with Nini's reason to suspect Dice, nothing else.

And for who you should shoot, I gave my reads last page (maybe two pages back), haven't seen anything to change my mind, so still kinda unsure about one or the other but thinking Nini looks slightly worse, so I'd say, go for her. At the end of the day of course.