DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Black Tower Mini Mafia

BFG

Marsh: #115 he gives thoughts about Nini and Nyn, a few posts after he defends that. Next interesting post from him is #377, where he votes me saying he has good reason to town read everyone else. What happened to your read on Nini? And then in #409 you list me, then Turin, then Nini. In 377, however, you said that you doubted Turin was mafia together with Dice, and nowhere have you explained why you like Nini more now and me less. In general very little content by the way, I want to see more activity. Maybe you are scum with Dice again, but he got heat early and couldn't be saved anymore, so you decided to flip it around and try to keep you out of the fire as much as possible?

What happened to my read on Nini was that Nyn got the gun. Given that she was one of Nini's detractors last phase, it would be a very bold and risky move for scum!Nini to give her the gun. It's not the kind of move I associate with Nini's (generally reserved) play style. It's basically a meta read, but I'm pretty confident on this one. My apologies for not explaining it better; I thought I had made it more clear why my read changed. 

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ley made some good points imo and I feel like the whole "Ley was defending dice" angle was an attempt to push him as a mislynch. if he's fooling me? kudos.

I don't think scumTina gives me a gun. If she has the cujones to do that as scum? kudos. 

Some of the stuff Marsh has said seems too derp. Especially him going for a "Ley is scum cause dice hardly mentioned him" when that rationale would point to him as a scum prospect as well lol..... If he's fooling me? Well, he's still derp lol   But I guess kudos... w/e.

Turin has been hands on the entire game... prolly more than all of you but that hardly makes him town.... and there isn't any one thing I can point at and think.... well Turin is prolly town, because [insert reason]. There just isn't. And in a game where I feel everyone has pinged to some extent... I really need that one little thing that makes a difference to me. And so far I haven't gotten it. The only thing that I had was him starting off with me as his top scum read... I thought to myself.... why would he want me, of all people, to have a gun if he gets DPR to shoot me? but then he changed his tune pretty quickly as I was gaining town cred so that hasn't stuck as a reason anymore... *shrugs*  And if I'm wrong? well at least the second most active player of the game gets the reins, which is probably a good idea anyhow. Like I said, win/win.

I will be gone during the day but I will be back well before dl.

Turin - I have you as mafia because of poe bascially.

I need to take another look but there is not much new info so it will be hard to know what to do.

I don't like this post at all. The last line (and some others) leads me to believe you don't really think I am mafia at all. As far as lack of information, don't sit on your hands if you need more. Ask questions. Poke people. Dig for the information. Only mafia can afford to be passive here.

How did I go from "one of the towniest" people yesterday to the bottom today? What leads you to believe Ley and Marsh can't (or are less likely) to be mafia?

I don´t feel that any of you are especially scummy. I didn´t consider you before DPR made his post and then Nyn posted her thoughts about shooting you and I thought it was good reasons. If you are town, then I trust you to make the right decision tomorrow. 

Worst case scenario is that Turin is town and kills me and then I´m stuck with choosing one of Ley and Marsh. Ugh! I don´t want that to happen. 

Nyn, would you consider not shooting and making the mafia choose someone else. I know it most likely won't be me which means I would likely have the gun for last chance with a 50/50 shot.

Everyone else. If I get the gun tomorrow and shoot you which of the two remaining players are you most likely to shoot?

I don´t see any benefits of not shooting. Is there one? I feel like you are trying really hard not to get shot right now.

If I had to choose between Ley and Marsh? Ehm... maybe Marsh? Or Ley? Seriously, I could just flip a coin. 

Nyn, would you consider not shooting and making the mafia choose someone else. I know it most likely won't be me which means I would likely have the gun for last chance with a 50/50 shot.

Everyone else. If I get the gun tomorrow and shoot you which of the two remaining players are you most likely to shoot?

Well if you get the gun tomorrow you probably will shoot me, in which case I would turn around and shoot Ley. 

I dislike the idea of not shooting. That accomplishes little more than shooting would, but at the price of a minimum 1/4 chance of winning the game. 

I don't like this one. There's no benefit to not shooting, except the mafia deciding the next shooter, while, if we pull through with this, either you're mafia and dead and we won, or you're town and, well, I'd say you're the best player out of us four, and therefore the most likely to get the right target.

Anyways, if you shoot me tomorrow, I'd probably go for Nini, but it's a close call and it might very well change in the two days we have until I'd have my shot.

And here I thought you were cool with me shooting you and you picking up the pieces.... lol

I'm actually okay with having the gun tomorrow. My only issue about it is I would rather have it the next day.

The benefit is that it forces mafia to clear someone else. I truly doubt they hand me the gun. If they do then no harm no foul. But if they give it to anyone else then it gives me a better shot at choosing right the following day.

If you really think I'm mafia then shoot me. If you think it makes it better to give me the shot tomorrow, then make it easier for me and let me shoot the next day.