DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Mafia Game Over] Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark - Mafia Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

Um..player, I'm not gonna try and decipher that.

Er...bloody decipher that.  Bloody bah!

Well now. Isn't that interesting.

I would like to know why Player thinks that Peaces PR should be fake 'for his sake'

Because if it's legit, Peace just broke his PR. Obviously there will be mod-orchestrated consequences. From Ithi. Evil Ithi. I'd rather suffer a hammer to the face.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What about a Darthe vote Maw? If you think all those people are town what about Darthe?

And yea what Ishy said. If you get given a PR, breaking onne usually has some form of cobsequenses or else no one would bother keeping one up

its not really a MOD killable thing but people have been silenced until the end of the day type thing before

Ley is scum. Scumbag. Dirtbag. haha, I havne't finished my read-through becaus eDM won't let me quote and reply proper.y

Not a snowballs chance in hell. Your posts still read as fake. Scum.

All this stuff being said about you, and you just ignore it to keep tunneling on Ed. *facepalm*

So some thoughts on the trains, wich right now is...

Ley - 4 (Basel, Peace, Eddie,Time)

I have a town read on Ley for now, and think the reasons used for voting him is quite BS to be honest and it feels like mafia grasping for straws. On the other hand, there has been better straws to grasp at.

Talya - 3 (Dice, Rand, Arez)

Dap's case has some merit; she's done a few iffy things. I'm not convinced yet that she's mafia though, so I'm leaning town on her right now, although town who seem to get worked up a bit easily and do a lot of small mistakes. Dice's vote was the original "I think she's symp", wich I see he hasn't budged from even though just about every other players thinks that case is spiderweb-thin at best. Arez votes her for bad language, fencesitting, and faulty reasoning. Rand votes her because of her "piling onto" Dice's train (I think she was the second vote) and shrugging it of when the speed of the train was pointed out. Of the three, I think Arez is the only one who's shown a solid reason in voting her; Dice's case is streched and Rand's is faulty.

Dice - 4 (Mish, RTE, Len, Cloud)

I still think Dice's potential symp-linking is a load of bullshanks and I still dislike his soft claiming. It was a very efficient stall-tactic and no, I'm still not convinced he actually has a role. I did remember wrong about the previous game though; that's on me. But my gut in this game still says Dice is bad news.

Time - 2 (Chuckles, Ley)

Time's post was a little disturbing. I've been mafia with her and this is exactly how she posts when she wants to look like she's town and scumhunting but doesn't really want to commit; she parrots others cases. Gonna keep an eye on her.

I find it strange that Dap used all that time and energy on casing Darthe, but still hasn't placed a vote. His casing of Darthe was very interesting though; I'm not happy about admitting that I haven't paid too much attention to Darthe so far. It's a good thing other's are more awake than I am... Right after Dice he's at top of my potential scum-list right now.

I'm not able and respond with quotes etc right now but this post fascinates me and ill be back to it later. Quoting for reference.

Ley is scum. Scumbag. Dirtbag. haha, I havne't finished my read-through becaus eDM won't let me quote and reply proper.y

Not a snowballs chance in hell. Your posts still read as fake. Scum.
All this stuff being said about you, and you just ignore it to keep tunneling on Ed. *facepalm*

Ill be around to it in some time Ishy, patience.

I alaready replied, Ley.

@Peace: So, you also think that me saying Rand's train felt like it was building up too fast (which, as I've said 5 million times already, was a miscalculation) is more scummy than everything else in this game?

@Ed: Then please quote it for me. Because I don't see it around the post I quoted when saying I wanted your comments on it.

Ed has been active until half an hour after above post, yet no reply. Why not, Ed?

I can tell you, you smell like scum at the moment, with your "case" on me. I'll vote you tomorrow morning (as that might be the last time I get online before deadline) if you don't give me a decent explanation before that.

"Tomorrow morning" will be 11-12 hours from now.

Talking about that, I'm willing to switch my vote to anyone of Darthe, Dice, Talya, Peace and maybe some that I am forgetting in order to get a majority. Not everyone, only those whose plays have been slightly or more than slightly scummy. Ed is #1 at my list though.

vote time

(Should get her to start posting

This struck me as odd at the time, especially when Time than comes on and posts larger posts than I remember seeing for the rest of the game. If anything it seemed too staged. Not much time to go and wants her to say something, why not all the other lurkers, Why Time? It feels like mafia voting for mafia to encourage them to post, so that they can distnace themselves (because why would they push someone to post on the same team!). 

Im tryinng to get hold of something not a phone to do a reread

Talya if you ignore the ! Mark stuff and read tge rest. It wasnt actually why i cased you and ill leave it out completely from now on.

The reason i wouldnt let it go was people used it to ignore the rest if my actual case.

You are still ignoring tlking about the fact you hinted at knowing about roles. Cos youll say yoy dont know what im talking about, im refering to the time you said "people will lynch dice to get his role"

You are english right? You know what that means over learn his role or get him to reveal his role.

I can't say anything other than I meant it as get to know his role. I have things in my head and they don't always come out right...it happens a lot, and when I reread it still looks the same. I also miss out words too and I get them twisted around, typing is worse than written, but I do it there too. I know what I meant, so I can't add any more. 

Hey Ithi!  Just as I said elsewhere, I am really busy with midterms and will probably be a bit short on activity for the week.  If you hate me for it please replace me, otherwise I will be as active as I can and should pick up Friday night.

we have 1 day and 4 hours, and the people who cant get on DM (all the various reason) will have a lot of catching up to do......

*sigh*

Hope this doesnt end as a bangwagon thing 

Says the guy who hasn't contributed much and see above!

Here we stand at the edge of time. The three viable trains at this point appear to be Ley, Talya, and Dice.

Ley's train doesn't make sense to me. I don't see a solid grounding for it anywhere.

Talya... I feel like talya is town, but I'm undecided.

Dice: I feel like dice was set up and that scum are orchestrating his lynch.

So essentially, I don't want to lynch any of them, but deadline approaches quickly. I'm going to UNVOTE VOTE TALYA.

So not happy with any of those, but can't think of anyone else you think maybe mafia, maybe those that set up the Dice lynch. In fact I'm the one you say feels like town, you just don't like the other lynches, and yet you go for me! 

Darthe - The bit about the trap, personally I think the trap was a game related thing. and I doubt mafia not town knew anything about it. Players observation on Darthe about making Len seem town because of his comment seems odd, I don't think Darthe knew anymore, but trying to suggest they do is odd. he seems very quick to say someone is town, or mafia, and the lack of explanation is not good. Why would he draw attention to himself like this? At one point I was on the Iffy list, and now I'm town - why? what has happened to change that. You give nothing that helps town at all. 

I have to disagree with Player on when Darthe when he said about someone having the kill shot. In games that are more then the basic, most kills are done by one of the mafia, mainly because there maybe a roleblocker, or similar in the game and so you need to assign roles. doesn't mean that kill role dies with the person, but that it is passed on. This is how I have seen it set up many times and how I set it up. Can't remember the last game I was in when it wasn't set up that way! Sometimes it is set up that the kill has to be given by one person, but haven't seen that for ages!

Rey - we are still waiting for your run down on what has happened. 

Would like to hear more from the other lurkers around to, but no doubt they will pop out of the wood work, parrot people and vote for the largest train near the end of the voting. 

The trains 

Ley - I have read his replies to accusations and they seem to be genuine (not that I have played with him...at least not that I remember). Time's vote is a bit odd, I don't see her reasoning on you and yet earlier in the game she found me and someone else more scummy and yet doesn't mention that when she comes back on here. Ed, i can't make my mind up on, his long post about what has happened didn't really say much and didn't give much evidence of anything, a wall of nothingness, that is how it felt. 

Me - Arez's reasoning I thought wasn't that good. Rand, I can't even remember why he did vote for me, he seems another sparodic poster (I know his at soemthing at the moment, but not much there)

Dice - I feel clouds jump on here after all the talk of the symp stuff and his soft claim I didn't like. Mish (and I did get this wrong, I thought you had jumped on before, sorry, when you were the first) I felt like she had to reinforce a weak vote with the soft claim business. Both RTE and Len jumped on this, and yet they haven't said anything much since (if at all? - will have to check sometime!) 

Time, - this is a vote i could go for. I think her and Chuckles (is it? - LOLguy?) maybe mafia and this was all a little set up between them

I would like to hear from Darthe in his response. 

But in the meantime, VOTE TIME

Official Vote Count:

Mish - 1 (Tiink)

Eddie - 1 (Rey)

Ley - 4 (Basel, Peace, Eddie,Time)

Talya - 4 (Dice, Rand, Arez, Maw)

Dice - 4 (Mish, RTE, Len, Cloud)

Cloud - 1 (Darthe)

Time - 3 (Chuckles, Ley, Talya)

Darthe - 1 (Ishy)

Currently not voting - 5 (Roo, Hallia, Player, Song, Kae)

With 24 alive it takes 10 to Lynch

The current Deadline is 9pm GMT Monday 4th March

Countdown Timer to the end of Day 1

I can't do multi quotes and stuff (can copy some posts and paste them manually, but I'm not doing them all), but Ley, seriously, read from HERE.

Between that link and the below quote, we go back and forth for a couple of posts each.

Well, sorry then.

I do have to say that I feel like I have to keep replying that I thought there were more votes on him than there turned out to be.

Then you come back in this post HERE and say I hadn't replied to your comments on my vote on you. By the way, you're calling it a case. I haven't.

So yea, you're either too lazy to go back and read or unless you have more specific questions, you already got your reply.

Here we stand at the edge of time. The three viable trains at this point appear to be Ley, Talya, and Dice.

Ley's train doesn't make sense to me. I don't see a solid grounding for it anywhere.

Talya... I feel like talya is town, but I'm undecided.

Dice: I feel like dice was set up and that scum are orchestrating his lynch.

So essentially, I don't want to lynch any of them, but deadline approaches quickly. I'm going to UNVOTE VOTE TALYA.

I don't like that at all: You feel like Tal is town, but you vote for her? That's scummy to me. OH! And by the way.  We went back to Disney today. I made sure to *grabs hat* for real!

535449_958038735986_1662239434_n.jpg

sorry Dap i got landed with visitors.

I think by now people have said everything and more that i would about Darthe. Yes he is tunneling on Ed. Yes he suddenly decided cloud and len were town which was weird.

the one thing that i find weird is that he DIDNT grab his hat. I think mafia would have made sure to grab these just in case there was a random modkill in the offing. This allows them to seem town and avoids the punishment which is worse for them if it lands on one of them. If Darthe is mafia why didnt he grab his hat??

Also Peaces PR. I think it probably is real and was set off by that trap. He said there was one way to stop it which suggests to me he might need to lynch a certain person and be the hammer or something. probably the person who set off the trap. His forgetting to add bloody and then catching it up next post is something Ithi as a mod would probably allow.

Archived