DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Making out...I mean up.....is hard......I mean easy.....to do.

Verbal32

Limi, most of us have seen quite a bit and survived many an aspie who wondered if the Ajah of their choice could handle them.  ;D  So far, we're all still around, no Ajah has imploded, and while some of us disappear for awhile, those temporary absences are never traced back to any foul play by Accepteds or Sisters/Brothers.

Hmmmmm . . . maybe we should look into that further . . .

*starts eyeing everyone suspiciously*  Henry says he thinks that someone here has something to do with some of the disappearances.  'Fess up! Which one of you stole Bes?  Mia?  Nia?  My other missing Blues?

*storms around the room, looking behind furniture, in cupboards and closets*

Okay, everyone, empty out your pockets!

*stands with arms crossed, tapping foot impatiently*

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I suppose I won't get that set of lingerie back. Actually Verb you can keep it. I don't think I want it back after they have been on Bob and you! I'll just order another set from Victoria's Secrets. Bur really liked that set too.

Boopsy someone is always keeping you busy it seems. You love closets too much. *giggles*

I suppose I won't get that set of lingerie back. Actually Verb you can keep it. I don't think I want it back after they have been on Bob and you! I'll just order another set from Victoria's Secrets. Bur really liked that set too.

Boopsy someone is always keeping you busy it seems. You love closets too much. *giggles*

Goes into Tar Valon to Victoria's Secrets, the best dressmaker in the city, and gets Min another set of lingerie to match the set that Bob and Verb destroyed.  Leaves the set wrapped in boxes sealed with green ribbons on Min's vanity.

Archived