DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Making out...I mean up.....is hard......I mean easy.....to do.

Verbal32

Verbal had an idea.  An idea so big (that's what she said) that his head would explode if he even began to know what he was talking about.

My Aes Sedai is on a LOA....a long one (again.....that's what she said).  I've been so lonely.  I need comforting.  I need love.  I need.........a monster.  But not any monster, mind you.  A special monster.  A moat monster.

Bob, I'm sorry I broke up with you.  I only did it for Bes, because....well, she's prettier than you.  But don't judge me.  You know that deep down, I still love you.  I mean, c'mon, an ewok and a moat monster just look good together.....like peanut butter and jelly.  Like butter and toast.  Like bagels and cream cheese.  You get the idea.

Bob, please.....take me back?  At least until Bes comes around again, at which point I'll dump you on your ass again.  But....it'll be a fun ride until then, right?  Yeah....you know you love it.  It's on like Donkey Kong.  Bob - I less than three you!!

To commemorate our reunification, a list:

5 Reasons Why Bob And Verbal Are Great Together

1.  Because it gives me a reason to make a list.

2.  Because ewoks need frequent baths, and Bob can scrub a back like nobody's business.

3.  Because otherwise Verbal will have to randomly hump legs, and let's be honest - that's just creepy.

4.  Because Lily and Limi gave me the thought of doing this, and I told Limi I'd do something for her...

Which reminds me....Bob....please give me the undies of the Aes Sedai you have.

*takes undies, puts them on his head, and runs around the Tower*

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But, Verb, what is #5?

*sighs*  I wouldn't do this for just anyone but if it makes you feel better and because I like Bes so much and because you are such an adorable Ewok and because you are the Blue Ajah mascot, I will spank you every time you bring me a paddle.

How's that?  Will that help?  ;D

*is too*

*is three*

Anyway... this makes me wonder... what happened to the Boblets that were in the care of the Various Ajahs? I'm quite sure we've drowned the Blue's in blueberry jelly. Never had a chance, the poor boblet.

• Club Leader

Verb, darling, I thought you would help the novices and maybe share with them some of the history of the tower (or at least the moat) but I never expected you to revive it! Wow! You have exceeded my expectations. This is all Bes' fault. All hers. She drove you to it (and disappeared while mentoring my daughter  :P.)

*comforts and snuggles the Ewok, then gently pushes him toward his true love...*

Archived