DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Multiball Mafia - GAME OVER - TOWN WINS

Eldrick4221

Zander:

I almost unvoted her when she said good luck town. The reason I didn't:

Because I was afraid of being called scum for changing my vote at the last minute when I was so sure she was scum from virtually the beginning.

You all have me so scared, I am afraid to even sneeze wrong. I know it's part of the game: NOW, but I didn't in the beginning. It's supposed to be a game, yet it seems to get personal, imo.

Townys should always be less concerned with their appearance then Scum

But whats more troubling her is saying you thought she was Town but didnt unvote because you were concerned about your own appearance and thats just not good.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The fact that I didn't unvote should be enough of an answer, Zander.

I have seen Hallia lie and fake claim before, so yes, just because she made a statement that SHOULDN'T EVER BE CONSIDERED CLEARING IN THAT SITUATION doesn't put in the wrong because she turned up town.

Also I really hate statements like "You better kill me" because now you've muddied the waters and more or less put on a target on both of our backs.

You end up dead and guess who gets the stink eye?

That shouldnt be the case if were youre actually Town as well because you dont think Scum would leave me alive to try and drive your lynch tomorrow?

Speculating what theyre gonna do is pointless atp anyways its just WIFOM.

I have seen Hallia lie and fake claim before, so yes, just because she made a statement that SHOULDN'T EVER BE CONSIDERED CLEARING IN THAT SITUATION doesn't put in the wrong because she turned up town.

Im not talking about nor have I mentioned her claim FFS!!!!

So no again man.

This argument is not washing with me at all.

Also I really hate statements like "You better kill me" because now you've muddied the waters and more or less put on a target on both of our backs.

You end up dead and guess who gets the stink eye?

That shouldnt be the case if were youre actually Town as well because you dont think Scum would leave me alive to try and drive your lynch tomorrow?

Speculating what theyre gonna do is pointless atp anyways its just WIFOM.

Speculation is pointless, with that I can agree.

But if we're already breathing down the necks of the actual scum teams, killing you and incriminating me is a win-win.

Im not talking about nor have I mentioned her claim FFS!!!!

So no again man.

This argument is not washing with me at all.

Like I said, I reject your assertion that what she said was material to clear her for. She would've continued to be a question mark for the duration of the game if she wasn't resolved.

She had multiple life lines thrown her way, by you nonetheless, and was unable to get herself off the hot seat.

I understand that you're frustrated and maybe looking for somewhere to place the blame, but you're looking in the wrong direction.

Zander:

Because I was afraid of being called scum for changing my vote at the last minute when I was so sure she was scum from virtually the beginning.

You all have me so scared, I am afraid to even sneeze wrong. I know it's part of the game: NOW, but I didn't in the beginning. It's supposed to be a game, yet it seems to get personal, imo.

Wildfire   dont be afraid to play. but DO be prepared to explain why you did something or think something.  If you want to unvote justify it. just unvoting without it will get you jumped on for sure but justifying might mean you dont get jumped on at all or perhaps we will wear slippers instead of steel cap boots :D

Zander   AJ does have a point that GL town is not enuff reason to just unvote someone. scum can say that before hammer as well as town can. If you believe that HALLIA wouldnt do that  fair enuff but not everyone else will think that. 

Question for all   thoughts on lilys hammer?

Zander, stop. GL Town, as a post, means nothing. Ive screwed with people with that line plenty of times. It means nothing alignment wise.

Lily is definitely suspect.

Kat and Wifi are still suspects as well, along with Lenlo and Talmanes.

I agree mostly. Id go Kat >= Lily >> Wifi atm.

The hammer was bad, She said she was waiting for Hallia to finish an ISO but then voted without any new posts from Hallia?

Zander:

Wildfire   dont be afraid to play. but DO be prepared to explain why you did something or think something.  If you want to unvote justify it. just unvoting without it will get you jumped on for sure but justifying might mean you dont get jumped on at all or perhaps we will wear slippers instead of steel cap boots :D

Thank you, I am very impulsive, will learn to write all my thoughts down.

• Club Leader

I'm half around (sorting out dinner), but I'm waiting for Zander mostly to weigh in before I decide.

I'd like to vote Hallia, but it seems she's in the middle of an ISO and I'll let her finish. 

Vote Hallia

Why didnt you wait for at least Nyn who wanted to wait a bit before voting?

I found her suspicious. I hammered. That's what you do when you find someone suspicious. If I hadn't voted, and she flipped scum, you'd be all over me for that, knowing I said I found her suspicious. 

• Club Leader

Zander, stop. GL Town, as a post, means nothing. Ive screwed with people with that line plenty of times. It means nothing alignment wise.

The hammer was bad, She said she was waiting for Hallia to finish an ISO but then voted without any new posts from Hallia?

She seemed to be finished.

Zander   AJ does have a point that GL town is not enuff reason to just unvote someone. scum can say that before hammer as well as town can. If you believe that HALLIA wouldnt do that  fair enuff but not everyone else will think that. 

Question for all   thoughts on lilys hammer?

Do you think Im wrong? 

That also wasnt the only post as Ive mentioned.

Her hammer was bad.

I think Hallia did a kinda of one iirc.

But what stuck out to me was that she waited till Hallia did it and after Nyn asking to wait for time makes me think neither Hallia's response nor Nyn's request really mattered to her. 

This concerns me some.

Wanna look back over Lily but she's been suss all game.

I'm half around (sorting out dinner), but I'm waiting for Zander mostly to weigh in before I decide.

I'd like to vote Hallia, but it seems she's in the middle of an ISO and I'll let her finish. 

Vote Hallia

Why didnt you wait for at least Nyn who wanted to wait a bit before voting?

I found her suspicious. I hammered. That's what you do when you find someone suspicious. If I hadn't voted, and she flipped scum, you'd be all over me for that, knowing I said I found her suspicious. 

I mean Nyn had asked so you assumed I wouldnt take that into consideration?

Why did you even bother to wait for her ISO of AJ?

I'm thinking Kat is a good direction to go in. I'm starting to think you could be right about what you said earlier irt Wifi being guilty by association through Kat.

Talmanes needs to get the heat turned up on as well.

T

I'm thinking Kat is a good direction to go in. I'm starting to think you could be right about what you said earlier irt Wifi being guilty by association through Kat.

Talmanes needs to get the heat turned up on as well.

Talmanes worst point, is that hes not around. His actual content isnt that bad imo.

Kat is my next big sticking point. Not only is she wolfy, but she gives us some good relation info with people like Wifi.

Archived