DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Ghostbusters Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm the towniest townie to town.

The real question is do we trust Dice?

Dice, how would you like us to try to resolve you now?

I'm finding it odd that everyone is being so flighty with Tsuki. I find that the order of likelihood is:

Most: Tsuki fake claims as town.

Next: Tsuki is cop and got blocked.

least: Tsuki faked as mafia.

Reason: if Tsuki is mafia, then he knows I'm town and he can drop that as an easy result. So if he wants to ride along he can do that. Only a watcher or tracker would see he didn't go anywhere.

you do recall you yourself saying you didnt think he was the cop right?

As for resolving me? ive been telling you all game to not waste ure time lynching me   just let me try to find scum.

I also find it weird that not ONCE iirc have you even ENTERTAINED the idea that im town. You are completely locked in and have been since the beginning of the game. You are completely blinded. How about you try looking elsewhere?

Official Vote count

Dice (1): Turin

RTE (3): Hallia, Dice, Eldrick

Not voting (8): Niniel, Tsuki, BFG, Lenlo, Shad, Rey, RTE, Alanna

With 12 alive it takes 7 to achieve a majority Lynch

Deadline is Tuesday 19 April @ 21.00GMT (due to the weekend). You can achieve a majority vote at any point prior to this.

Countdown to end of Day 2 Deadline

Dice, I'm looking elsewhere. You apparently didn't read my reads yet. Have you posted your current reads?

I think you could be mafia. How is that a waste to try to lynch you? All you have said was that you are not mafia and should.just be left alone. And tried to use your Claim to say you should not be lynched because you lose your vote even tho if you are telling the truth you would be able to speak still. So by your logic it would be wares to lynch any vt than you since we would lose not just there vote after they had been confirmed but their voice as well. Frankly, IMO you haven't exhibited town mindset at all this game. So why should I drop you as a,suspect?

They're in two different spoilers because somehow all my questions were in the same place so I just grouped them outside so that it's obvious.

This was really just running thoughts as I was skimming through d1.

I didn't make it all the way, because I'm fudging tired and have other things to do.

Uhhhh updated reads list will be at the bottom

#178 Turin's YOLO wolf team of Dice, Zander, Tsuki

pg22 Turin reveals neighbors and votes Zander

#444 Eldrick automatically goes to neighbors being v/v and votes Dice in response to Dice having TMI that they're both town. Eldrick town reads both becasue of this. Something about this response reads weird to me.

#449 Tsuki claims cop and votes me lol

pg 24 Dice's push on neighbors having a GF is still weird to me. I could see them being w/v, but having the wolf as GF too seems a little op and would probably be used on a different scummmate, not the one that's in a QT with a villager. Don't really like Dice putting that additional speculative pressure on the neighbors claim.

I feel like going into this Turin versus Zander portion of the thread is going to make it too easy for scum to hide >_> Don't really want to do this. ugh

#492 Zander officially claims neighbor

p27 Really liking Shad's responses to the TurinZander claims. He's making well reasoned conclusions and isn't jumping to assumptions (Dice, Eldrick)

Thinking about Dice: I'm not sure how the conclusion that one of Turin/Zander had to be scum fits, but I also see some manipulation with the GF talk. You can easily say "lynch one, if he flips town, lynch the other, but if you get a town peek back, he might be GF so lynch him anyways"

@Dice can you talk to me about your progression on Zander/Turin d1 just so I can understand your thought process?

#559 @Eldrick can you explain where this came from?

#570 @Dice: Were you town reading Turin before his claim? *

#617 from RTE is still AWFUL and scummy. Reads as mafia popping in to drop a vote on Zander, which is the direction the lynch is going in at the time, even though he states that he was town reading Turin previously. No mention of v/v potential, just "one of them is scum, vote: Z" :dry:

Developed reads:
Shad
RTE

I still like page 32 with Dice questioning Zander, I think this part helped me develop a better read on him. Dice reads legitimately interested in getting to the truth of the situation.

pg 33 like Niniel pushing other avenues besides Turin/Zander, want to see if she expands on her pushes a bit more or not

#662 Lenlo's catchup and vote on Zander is null. It's not enough for me to give him a stronger town read, unfortunately.

Hally's vote a little further down on Zander is okay. I'm town reading her regardless right now.

Official Vote Count - Day 1

Turin (1/7): Zander
Zander (5/7): Turin, Rey, RTE, Lenlo, Hallia
Dice (1/7): Eldrick
Alanna (1/7): Tsuki

Not voting
(5)- BFG, Dice, Niniel, Shad, Alanna

Right now I like Rey/RTE votes the least. Also don't like BFG keeping out of all this mess thus far.

#679 Dice + for pulling away from Zander's train. Wolf!Dice could have easily kept with consensus and voted Zander. We can argue that he was trying to keep his hands clean of the lynch, but after the build up earlier that the lynch was supposed to be between the two of Turin/Zander and then Dice questioning Zander, now moving on to Rey, I think Dice looks much better at this point.

Dicey

#685 from Eldrick is a ping, reads like Eldrick sees the Zander train slowing down and wants to add more suspicion

Followed by the conclusion that Zander/Dice makes a good team (didn't Rey say the same thing?) and a vote on Z

p35 #691 still like Lenlo's efforts to slow down the lynch just in case but it's null, at best.

#720, #726, #738 Lenlo -Tone is off, his push doesn't logically make sense if he doesn't know Zander's alignment. Lenlo is basically pushing back at Zander's switch to RTE by saying "The towniest person on thread is your top scum read, convince me and don't give up pushing him even though we all know that your push on Turin is going no where; I just don't like you trying other pushes" Just does not fit for me, Lenlo is more logical than this.

#765 Eldrick switches to a Rey vote, says he feels better about Dice, WTL Z or Rey

*Mentioned earlier about Niniel pushing other players and I didn't see it and she eventually vote Zander. The vote itself wasn't bad but I don't like the sole focus of everyone being on the Turin/Z/Dice thing d1. (+/-)

#788 from Eldrick is a good post.

Okay I have to stop. Page 42. Everything is blurring together and my eyes are tired.

Final Vote Count D1:

Official Vote Count - Day 1

Zander (4/7): Turin, Rey, RTE, Niniel
RTE (6/7): Zander, Shad, BFG, Dice, Alanna, Hallia
Dice (2/7): Lenlo, Eldrick

Not voting (1): Tsuki

^Colored in Zander blue

^Turin/Tsuki light blue because their claims are believed and they're considered town by most

^Dice is only light green because he's less believed but still a claimed role

As for the rest of it... Rey and RTE look worst on the Zander train. I also don't like that our outted cop isn't on any trains. Will be doing ISOs on those first two if somebody doesn't beat me to it. (Please someone do them so I don't have to.....???? Please? ? ? lol)

Updated reads list:

Alanna
Turin
Tsuki

Hally
Shad
Dic
e

Lenlo
Eldrick

BFG
Niniel

Rey

RTE

What I'm tryin to get at is Tsuki has no reason not to tell us their view. That's all.

What I'm tryin to get at is Tsuki has no reason not to tell us their view. That's all.

exactly. And the only thing that's keeping him town read is his claim, otherwise he's a scummy mf.

Um, yeah, I do have a reason - I have NO RESULT... telling you who I tried to view gives them a chance to spew town if scum, or puts a townie on the defensive and lets scum sit back and let us go at them, wasting time...

I am here, still, and able to read. Don't expect any WoT from me, though.

Turin is Town regardless of flip, IMO.

BFG, RTE, Hallia, Niniel, Rey - Null to scummish (not in any order

Alanna - Scummish

Zander - Town/3d Party

Lenlo - Null to Townish 

Turin, Dice, Eldrick, Shad - Townish

Tsuki - Town Confirmed

This. Four days ago. No reasoning, no nothing. You're telling me your reads haven't changed in four days after we've had a lynch and no results at night?

I can't for the life of me understand why you wont be more forthcoming with something, anything.

I understand keeping things close to your chest to see how things develop and check reactions, but then you COME FORWARD. As it is, you're an outted PR, you should be leading town. But you aren't. You aren't even acting like you CARE what happens in the game. Where is the WiM?

Do you understand why I'm frustrated? It's like I'm pulling fingernails every time I come into thread and try to get people to own up to their reads and give stances.

FFS you didn't even VOTE yesterday.

And my attempt at shepherding? What does this even mean? I'm trying to get the town on the same page so we can hunt scum and I would EXPECT town PRs to be game for that but I'm getting nada.

I'm gone for a bit. I'm too frustrated with this game.

Archived