DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Ghostbusters Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yours is more likely to be town if you really are a stump. It's also a very effective claim to explain why you aren't nk'd, cuz why would they kill a stump.

I'm glad you got back to me, though. I'm gonna have to fact check you later on the cop view thing, cuz I remember it differently.

Good evening :happy:

Survived the meeting!

I'm flying back to the UK tomorrow and given enough coffee can spend all Sunday in pyjama's playing and sleeping <3

Need to spend some time in Eldrick's game now as there's a DL coming up and I'm not sure how much time I'll have in here after that tonight :unsure:

Good evening :happy:

Survived the meeting!

I'm flying back to the UK tomorrow and given enough coffee can spend all Sunday in pyjama's playing and sleeping <3

Need to spend some time in Eldrick's game now as there's a DL coming up and I'm not sure how much time I'll have in here after that tonight :unsure:

Lucky for you it's been fairly dead there...

I am surprised this isn't more clear to be honest. The way I see it is the only people who know Turin and Zander's alignment is the mafia. Now if they are both town, easiest move for Mafia would be to stay off of either of them entirely. Therefore, if both turn out to be town, or only Zander as I already think Turin is town, I am most suspicious of those who have never voted on either of them or jumped off early.

If you want to talk consensus votes...

That being said, I had John very high up on my town list and as weird as this looks, I'm not ready to vote Hallia yet either. But will keep an eye on her.

Laine has moved up my town list. I believe Dice is Tree Stump, mostly due to the hint he dropped early on about not being able to be lynched. Unless he is another role that can't be lynched, which is possible. However, I believe one of Zander, Turin, or Dice need to be resolved today. That's why I won't move my vote, Of the three, I believe Zander is most likely to be scum. 

I also find it a bit hypocritical that Eldrick says he is easily swayed by others but also criticizes me in saying a lot of my posts are consensus and my votes following a train. When every day my time on the thread is largely spent catching up, that shouldn't really be a surprise. I kind of like Len's idea to let NAs resolve the Turin/Zander uncertainties but otherwise if not Zander or Dice, I'd move to one of my nulls, and I would rather stick to Zander as he's my strongest scum read. 

You're surprised that D1 isn't more clear?  We have a ton of claims D1 and 60 pages, I'm not sure what else you're asking for.

What has changed for you regarding my slot, have I done something scummy?  If so, tell me what.

What did Laine do to move up? And Treestumps can be lynched.  Silenced, no, but lynched, yes.  I disagree that Zander/Turin needs to be sorted by lynching.  I think the idea of cop clearing is a good idea.  I'm sure the doc will protect the cop, so Tsuki will have some info for us tomorrow I hope.

I could vote you or Eldrick still.  He made me feel a bit better, but he is still very low.  Please give me more to work with if you want me to move.

It's not too often I read you on tone but god this post feels good.

Missed responding to this from Hallia, will do so time permitting.

I don't think it does. If the result was because of Governor, like it appears to be, and nobody owns up to an explanation, then that means the role was either used to save rte or to get Zander mislynched.

I want discussion on this. Why was Zander lynched instead? Who wanted Zander lynched more than they did rte?

With that, I'm going back to trying to sleep.

I don't think it does. If the result was because of Governor, like it appears to be, and nobody owns up to an explanation, then that means the role was either used to save rte or to get Zander mislynched.

I want discussion on this. Why was Zander lynched instead? Who wanted Zander lynched more than they did rte?

With that, I'm going back to trying to sleep.

idk if this is going to get us anywhere without more information Eldrick.

I think we'd be better served looking at who let turin v zander happen, and sat back and watched. Assuming turin is town, mafia had an easy day letting them go at it for pages and pages on end. I want to know who fueled the flames.

Dice idk when I'll have time in the near future... I have an exit exam today and two big projects due next week which I'm working on. Turin is my highest town slot atm though, I don't see why he shouldn't be.

Start of Day 2

Hello, and welcome back to Day 2

No-one Died

With 12 alive it takes 7 to Lynch

Not voting (12): Turin, Eldrick, Niniel, Tsuki, BFG, Dice, Lenlo, Shad, Rey, Hallia, RTE, Alanna

Deadline is Tuesday 19 April @ 21.00GMT (due to the weekend). You can achieve a majority vote at any point prior to this.

Countdown to end of Day 2 Deadline

Official Vote count

Dice (1): Turin

RTE (1): Hallia

Not voting (10): Eldrick, Niniel, Tsuki, BFG, Dice, Lenlo, Shad, Rey, RTE, Alanna

With 12 alive it takes 7 to achieve a majority Lynch

Deadline is Tuesday 19 April @ 21.00GMT (due to the weekend). You can achieve a majority vote at any point prior to this.

Countdown to end of Day 2 Deadline

Archived