DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Tarmon Gai´don Mafia Part 1 - Tel´aran´rhiod

Niniel

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have just had time to skim the thread to search for votes. If anyone notice anything wrong or have any questions for me, just let me know. 

VC

RTE (2) - AJ, Leelou

Zander (1) - Talmanes

Talmanes (2) - Dice, RTE

Not voting:  Verb,  Ley, Rhea,  Yates, Hallia, Zander, BFG

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch. 

Countdown

Deadline is in 6 hours and 36 minutes. 

Yates what are your thoughts outside of AJ?

I don't even remember, tbh. I've been so focused on trying to figure out which moving target I'm supposed to snipe with him that I can't even remember.

Obviously, I'm not impressed with RTE bailing on the thread. Also, I'm not impressed with Talmanes' reads justification. Right now the only person I have a strong Town lean on is Hally. You're probably my next best at this point, though. I've liked your insight during catch ups and find your logic and perspective very easy to follow. So keep that up.

I don't even remember, tbh. I've been so focused on trying to figure out which moving target I'm supposed to snipe with him that I can't even remember.

Obviously, I'm not impressed with RTE bailing on the thread. Also, I'm not impressed with Talmanes' reads justification. Right now the only person I have a strong Town lean on is Hally. You're probably my next best at this point, though. I've liked your insight during catch ups and find your logic and perspective very easy to follow. So keep that up.

580.gif

alright: still some time left:

PoE-

Rhea- Ive touched on this i find her read list especially weird with the BFG read and "explanation/justification"

RTE- ive touched on this though tbf i havent hated his posts since

Yates- *le sigh* Yates i love but i think hes been overly defensive this game at least imo.  i think his reaction to MY prod was off as Yates knows how i carry on with jokes and such. but with that said he has made solid points but my gut wont clear him.  not a d1 lynch anyways.

[v] Rhea [/v]

lets get this party started!!!

To be fair, if you've played past games with BFG I think it's not hard coming into a game giving her a fair bit of leeway in your reads. BFG is one of my "town unless proven otherwise" reads in most games... That high that early was odd I suppose, but might just be leftover from the game before. 

VC

RTE (1) - AJ

Zander (1) - Talmanes

Talmanes (2) - Dice, RTE

Rhea (1) - Zander

Not voting:  Verb,  Ley, Rhea,  Yates, Hallia,  BFG, Leelou

Countdown

Deadline is in 4 hours and 37 minutes. 

I haven't really noticed the humour that I expect from Town!RTE

You said something earlier that scum!RTE likes to joke around for as long as possible. I'm assuming when you say humor that you mean something different?

Unofficial VC

Yates (1) - Seph (this was still in Tina's most recent vc)

RTE (2) - AJ, Leelou

Ley (1) - Zander

Zander (1) - Talmanes

Talmanes (1) - Dice

Not voting:  Verb, Ley, Rhea, RTE, Yates, Hallia

This vote spread is terrible. Right now I'm having trouble figuring out who are the apathetic townies and who are the lazy scum.

I agree with you that Yates/AJ is most likely town/town. You, Dice and Leelou are my strongest town reads, I keep changing my mind about Talmanes, I think RTE is probably town but that's more of a gut, and I'm most suspicious of Rhea (because of what others pointed out) and Zander (because he still has his vote on me and I have no idea why).

Idk how this bubble got so screwed up, but if you can't tell by the green font - Ley posted it. Generally I am okay with this point and I think your point against Zander is a good one.

Oh, yeah, and I still don't have any idea who I want to vote. I'm thinking about just not voting, but I'm not sure.

That said, this isn't a helpful attitude. While we don't 'need' majority to get a lynch, I would still prefer everyone being on record at the EOD.

So, @Zander: Why is your vote still on me?

cause i didnt want you to feel lonely???  lololololol

seriously though [v] unvote [/v]

This isn't a good response Zander :dry:

I've played with Hallia in many games and there is a difference. She would make a terrible poker player. (Love ya Mentee!)

I think you [and Verb] are GROSSLY underestimating Hally's scum game. To an insulting degree.

[unvote]

Thanks Rhea, I feel better about you now.

:happy:

???

REALLY???

I don't get it.  How does this blue compute after the red?  The first quote up there is you casting doubt on some of us giving Hallia town reads, and the second appears to be a suspicious questioning of her unvote on Rhea.  How does that translate into a "strong" town read for you?

[unvote]

I'm back and forth on Talmanes myself. I thought our exchange and his one with Leelou early on were okay. The biggest point against was his flip flop in attitude for voting Zander and then attempting to consolidate only just to stay on Zander to prove a point when his vote wasn't counted. I don't remember much else from him beyond that.

I could vote Rhea in this situation. Not much effort from her yet, though she said she's full time work/school, so I don't wanna fault her too much. Her reads list don't really add up and if she were a new player I might be more lenient on the reason she gave for having players like BFG/Verb up so high but since she isn't I think she would understand there's a difference between town reading someone for their content and town reading someone because "they haven't done anything to not be" or however she said it.

Zander is another I could probably vote. Don't feel particularly awesome about him at this point and I think Ley pointing out his parked vote was a good catch. I don't like his response to it at all - gives zero justification and just tries to play it off like it was a joke or something.

Oh, yeah, and I still don't have any idea who I want to vote. I'm thinking about just not voting, but I'm not sure.

That said, this isn't a helpful attitude. While we don't 'need' majority to get a lynch, I would still prefer everyone being on record at the EOD.

That's indeed my problem with it too. I think I'm going to [v]Zander[/v] because of his "response".

Archived