A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Tarmon Gai´don Mafia Part 1 - Tel´aran´rhiod

Niniel

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[v]Zander[/v]

Gonna go with my gut here.

I got pulled from my football camp because someone called out for LegoLand, so now I'm on a field trip and probably won't be able to check in again until I'm off work tonight.

To explain quickly: I don't think Rhea's apathy makes her scum. Still expect more when she gets the opportunity but I can relate on being busy and unable to play much. I still have Tal a light green from early on and in a nutshell him picking to vote one scum read over another isn't bad.

Zander just simply doesn't make me confident he's town. Don't like how he parked on Ley and how he tried to laugh it off when called out on it.

I have the impression Dice is town, would you agree? 

I don't know, I don't really remember any of his posts.  If you have enough that it gave you a read, I feel like I should have more......?

I know he's not posting much here, but from a couple I got a townie Dice vibe. These:

Well, we are getting serious. 

I do not post much. I'm full time in school and full time working, so I will post once, maybe twice a day. 

What I think so far is that there has been a lot of spam. Spiderman/Batman stuff is all fluff.

Hallia not posting much makes me nervous. Needs to come play. 

Dice is Dice.

--

Did I miss anyone?

[v]Hallia[/v]

I will start there!

What is the difference between Hally and me at this point?

@Zander: My unvote post was without doubt my first game-related post. Also, if I seem defensive to you, well, that sounds goodbecause I hear that very often when town. Apparently it's part of my meta even though I try not to be too defensive.

no it doesnt

someone verify?

:rolleyes:

I will confirm that Ley is Defensive a LOT

@Zander - what have I done to make you think there's any chance I'm scum?

You are in the game

I doubt he'll say anything to change my mind.

This worries me. We are 14 pages in and ure mind is locked already?

@RTE my problem with you is that you didn't just throw down a vote, you justified it (though not well) which makes me see it as going for a lynch not a reaction. You're reasoning did not make much sense. And now you seem to only be interested in stalling and getting eyes off you, not moving forward with the game like you claim you were trying to. Instead of giving any new information or insights, you invite and say you really aren't sure who you think is scum. This seems like trying to back down because you know you're found out.

The only reason Zander is higher on mg list than you is because hey jumped on the vote quickly without so much as even coming up with weak accusations like yourself. This seemed like an opportunistic bandwagoning attempt that he tried to hide with spam.

The fact that you are trying to clear him as town makes me even more suspicious of both of you.

But you arnt voting your top scum read on D1 with days left to go because of a  lack of support? and voting consolidation already?  Not buying.

vote Talmanes

Good morning!

Sorry I didn't get back on last night. Was up late with homework and passed out. At work now, going to be on/off all day. WIll try to post more.

Here's a few things....

@Dice, what was different at that point between you and Hally was meta. I just played with both of you and I didn't see anything different in your D1 play to that point, but Hally was too quiet for D1.

@Leelou, yes I unvoted Hally easily enough, she came in with a decent amount of posts and they read pretty decently to me. 

@ AJ, RTE at that point hadn't posted anything that I read as scummy. You may have a different point of view, but that was my opinion. 

My reads from town to scum...

Leelou
BFG
Yates
Verbal
RTE
Hallia
Dice
Zander
AJ
Talmanes

I will try to get back on at lunch and post why I read that way. 

OK...I'm already in trouble for being online at work so I'm gonna make this quick. This probably in reverse order. Sorry...

Okay - I'm having a problem with this game already.

This universal Hally Town read is really REALLY bothering me. How is Hally green already? She can easily fake involvement for a day phase. This isn't new information. PLUS - she hasn't been THAT involved. Not enough that you guys are giving her a dark green read for, anyway? What am I missing? This isn't even to say I think Hally's scummy [though she's had some sketch] but what the heck, people?

For me, it is the light jabs she's throwing out that show she's reading the thread and looking for stuff to scumhunt with.  Sealing the deal is that I agree with what she's pointing out, and it doesn't feel like a stretch to me.  Early 'legit' scumhunting is a towntell for many people, Hallia included.  I was so bad at reading her for quite a while, and then the light bulb turned on and I've been pretty accurate with reads on her ever since.  I'm not clearing her or anything, or else I'd have her as blue.  But I am taking her off the table for any type of lynch discussion until she does something to place her there.  Same deal with Leelou - my greens are not getting lynched while I'm alive.

This ^^

I've played with Hallia in many games and there is a difference. She would make a terrible poker player. (Love ya Mentee!)

Evening <3

Hello :)

Why Rhea had you so high on her town list.

So then you change your mind about Verbal? I didn't see anything that I thought was scummy to start with. It's still early. 

Because you've all put your eggs in one (wrong) basket and there is nothing close to a viable competing trains. At least if everyone gives a reads list go from there after my lynch. 

Deadline is sometime tomorrow? Show us who is scum if you are town. This tail between your legs thing isn't helping your case at all. 

Im not sure I like this exchange. 

And BFG. 

Morning.

Rhea,why would you have Verb so high? What has he done to merit it?

What has he done not to?

Yes. When I struggle to understand the rationale behind the vote.

I know why I have Verb as a high null for example. So if you have a problem why not ask? I agree with the BFG read being odd though.

Why is the BFG read odd? 

I want to see the reasons for your reads list plz rhea

Hiya BFG - gimme some thoughts lady!

AJ - Do you think Rhea and Yates could be teammates?

I dont.

If I had BFG at the top then I would understand. I think a big deal is being made out of nothing. 

Top of the list is town

Middle is Null

Bottom is scum. 

Does that help clarify?

I'm not voting till I get home and actually take the time to pick this apart. Things may change after that!

You guys are seriously going to get me written up!

No it doesnt

My reads from town to scum...

Leelou
BFG
Yates
Verbal
RTE
Hallia
Dice
Zander
AJ
Talmanes

stole aJs quote cause it had the list in it.

@Rhea   the Bold reads as this is your reads list IN ORDER. Thus id like to know why people are where they are.

Would appreciate it if you could clearly show who the nulls are

@ Zander   I dont think Yates would be that obvious if they were maifa together. He is many things and can be other things too i suppose but that just doesnt work for me

Thanks.  I read that and then ISO'd him (which wasn't much more, lol).  Agree on what you're saying, particularly on his points against Talmanes.  I might disagree, but that certainly doesn't count against him.  Light town for Dice right now.

Well things have certainly taken an interesting turn since last night.

I'd like to make some notes as it seems there's a fair chance of me being lynched or random lynched.

@ Dice I don't agree with you reason for voting me but I still am thinking you're Town. I've never been able to read you well, but I haven't had any suspicions of you either.

@RTE I'm not I the least surprised you're voting for me, as I've made my suspicions of you very clear. Tells me they are very likely right and you want me out of the way.

@Rhea your vote makes no sense to me. You post basically enough to say you don't know what's going on and you aren't going to give any reasoning, but then throw out a vote at me. Seems almost like you were told who to vote for and didn't have enough time to figure out what to use as why.

I've been very forthright about my reads, votes, and thought process for the entire game. So anyone questioning that should take a second look. I have meetings the rest of the day and am not off until a couple hours after the deadline, so I'll check in then to see what the results are.

To explain quickly: I don't think Rhea's apathy makes her scum. Still expect more when she gets the opportunity but I can relate on being busy and unable to play much. I still have Tal a light green from early on and in a nutshell him picking to vote one scum read over another isn't bad.

Zander just simply doesn't make me confident he's town. Don't like how he parked on Ley and how he tried to laugh it off when called out on it.

I could go there - I don't think he ever responded to my point about him using a 'fake' line (something like "anybody who plays with me should know") to explain himself.  I didn't like it, and I think he ignored that comment.  I didn't ask for a response, but he's POE for me at this early point in the game.

A townie would know it wasn't helping the conversation, but a scum member would probably want to flood the thread with pointless arguments they can lean on as participation, scumhunting, and frankly - post count.  For both of them to be carrying on as long as they did kinda feels weird.  Wouldn't 2 townies stop much sooner?

I'm okay with you not wanting to put me in the Town pile. I've been putting out fires and not digging in as much as I wanted outside of hitting back at Leelou and [mostly] AJ.

The thing is, you need to make this read based on what you know of *me* not some generic Townie. You remember how I responded to ridiculous accusations in Middle Earth, right? When I was accused of being "too defensive" and belaboring points that were moving targets? Yeah. This is me.

I'm not comfortable calling AJ Town. It's conceivable he just kept misunderstanding points. A lot. But most of what he says wasn't actual misunderstandings. I'd really love to see NA's sort him out so I don't have to deal either way.

@AJ Precisely. The main points people had about me were either claiming I was explaining my reasoning (which I have done all along the way) or because I switched my vote to the other person I had strong suspicions of. Neither of these seem to make too much sense in my opinion.

A townie would know it wasn't helping the conversation, but a scum member would probably want to flood the thread with pointless arguments they can lean on as participation, scumhunting, and frankly - post count.  For both of them to be carrying on as long as they did kinda feels weird.  Wouldn't 2 townies stop much sooner?

I'm okay with you not wanting to put me in the Town pile. I've been putting out fires and not digging in as much as I wanted outside of hitting back at Leelou and [mostly] AJ.

The thing is, you need to make this read based on what you know of *me* not some generic Townie. You remember how I responded to ridiculous accusations in Middle Earth, right? When I was accused of being "too defensive" and belaboring points that were moving targets? Yeah. This is me.

I'm not comfortable calling AJ Town. It's conceivable he just kept misunderstanding points. A lot. But most of what he says wasn't actual misunderstandings. I'd really love to see NA's sort him out so I don't have to deal either way.

I understand, which is why I've said you are close to a town read and I won't lynch you (yet lol).  The thing that stops me is that scum!Yates also likes to clear up misunderstandings and put out fires (and start his own, lol) because it is an easy part of your town game to replicate as scum.  So I can't and won't clear you based solely on that.  Perhaps when you start digging in I'll easily see and clear.....or not.  I'm happy to wait.  And watch.

Mostly watch.

Always watching.

>_>

@AJ Precisely. The main points people had about me were either claiming I was explaining my reasoning (which I have done all along the way) or because I switched my vote to the other person I had strong suspicions of. Neither of these seem to make too much sense in my opinion.

They make you likely town, hence:  Talmanes.

Archived