DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

British Monarchy Mafia- Game Over, Town Wins!!!

wheeloftime13

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

....Where did Zander go? 

In other news: 

dice:
--defended me from early on but would not say why because he didn't want to give the mafia info
--I still didn't see the explanation for the Seph vote D2?
--was a lynch contender D2 especially at the very end 
--John says that he can vouch for Dice

NotBob
--Been on eldrick for most of the game
--voted Lotad for majority
--need to reread his hesitation at the end of D2 again
--thought John would have been the best lynch D2, liked dice lynch better than me 
--voted Eldrick again, then switched to John Snow
--#1204 doubts Eld and Snow are a team but one of them are scum

Pral
--claimed vig right after John did but did not counterclaim as he is only a "partial vig"
--been popping in and out since
--#947 still sees John as town, not so fond of Razen
--#1024 dice and me in his null pile
--haven't really seen him since?

Hallia
--Claimed Cop (N1: Razen, N2: Me)
--Beginning was a lot of posts that have been covered and I wasn't overly thrilled by
--Early Lotad vote is in her favor
--Throwing suspicion and FoS at anyone who was targeting Razen (may I note that if he seemed scummy enough for you to cop view, he's probably scummy enough for others to suspect as well? Anywho, letting that go now)
--Voted me 
--936 feels like Razen, Talya, Hallia, Seph and Pral, and would add NotBob to the secure townie list. Didn’t feel bad about me and Tina, and suggested lynching the rest and going from there
#1026 wanted to go me or dice at the beginning, was willing to go John if she needed to, didn’t see scum in Seph 
(odd how I went down up down there--I guess that supports her needing to view me???)
--basically claimed cop out of nowhere because people were doubting her defense of me and Razen

Eld
--Claimed Vanilla town
--didn't like John from the beginning
--many have seen as blundering town or scum
--#903 felt like Lotad and John weren’t teammates and a lot of other linking is noted in my notes 
--Voted John
--Does not appreciate NotBob's pushing

Zander
--early interaction with John and Seph
--didn't like Hallia's lotad vote
--lots of caps and lola and hard to read posts 
--threw dirt at Alanna before she died
--#963 one to wonder why Pral is still alive (hallia is the one that pointed out a Doc save)
--#1074 likes Snow over Eld, was the one to bring up Dice
--#1143 thinks I’m trying too hard to look town and hasn't been heard from since?

Razen
--cleared via Hallia
--really liked a lot of his early posts 
--weird interplay with Zander that I struggle to make sense out of 
--saw Lotad as bumbling town but voted him anyway
--voted Eld for bumbling and for not being on the Lotad vote
--increasing pressure on me, then finally voted me
--switched to John
--third to CFD dice

Talya
--was lock clear for Hallia D1 as a joke (was simply her "strongest town read")
--didn't like Lotad or Zander
--didn't like me at first but had a change of heart day 2
--didn't like Seph's hammer
--a lot of good reasoning and analysis and pointing out of things

John Snow
--hard claimed vig to get the game going
--was going to wait for Pral before explaining all
--has seen Pral as scummy, was very certain Lotad was town, and had Laine as scum
--#1205 dice and Heart ARE town, Pral and Tal are probably town, there’s probably a scum in Hallia and Razen, Eld scum is 50/50
--hadn't posted in the game because he forgot
--voted Hallia for piggybacking and then she revealed =#1245 reads list; sees me, Pral, Hallia and Razen as town and also says he can vouch for dice, leaving NotBob, Eld, Zander and Talya

Oi... Starting to get to the point where I'm suspicious of everyone...

Roles claimed so far:

Pral: Vig (no actions known)

Hallia: Cop (N1: Razen, N2: me)

Eld: Vanilla Town

Me: Vanilla Town

Ok, it's a 14 player game, so there are 3-4 scum depending on their power levels and what the town has in its arsenal. Let's assume the worst at 4. 

Let's also assume that Seph was town, that would leave 3/10 still alive as mafia. 

I have this really crazy feeling in the corner of my mind that Seph was the real cop and thus Hallia has no counterclaim, but we're going to ignore that and assume for the moment that she is telling the truth. That clears her, and could also clear me and Razen potentially, assuming one of us isn't the GF. As noted before, there has been a lot I've liked about Razen, and a lot I haven't sooooo he could be? But we'll save him for later and set the three of us aside for now.

I'm feeling pretty confident about Talya being town and am also just going to set her aside

dice, NotBob, Pral, Eld, Zander and John Snow.

dice connections: liked me early on, John says he can vouch for dice (not mutual)

NotBob connections: been on Eld a lot, thought John would be the best lynch D2, thinks one of him or Eld is scum but probably not together

Pral connections: saw John as town, did not like Razen, dice was null

Eld: didn't like John, #903 felt like Lotad and John weren't teammates (note EoD1 was #812--so now seeing John as town?) and is now voting John today. NotBob psuing him a lot, has had a lot of other interactions with other individuals not noted?

Zander: pushed John hard at first, had the whole thing with Razen (which somehow got deleted from my sum up post), was the one to bring up dice as a lynch possibility, and still digging in on me

John: has seen Pral as scummy, but now sees him as town, says he can vouch for dice, likes me and Talya and not sure about Eld 

My brain is shutting down and refusing to process this. Let's post and see if reading it altogether helps 

My "really crazy feeling" in the first post of this set should be a "really crazy theory" 

Should not type when half asleep.

Ok so 10 alive, potentially 3 scum, potentially a Godfather out there.

It is interesting that Pral likes town and John was so hard set against him for a while.

@John--why the change of heart on Pral?

Willing to set NotBob aside as I don't remember any strong dislike of his posts

I feel like Dice and John are the two names I'm seeing the most in the connections area (information woot) but any of them could give it at this point. 

Eld I feel like we've seen almost too much interaction and opinions of; will make it difficult to analyze them all :P 

Zander interactions would be hard to read simply because of how he's been posting. 

Pral would give us little interaction information, and I would like him to explain what he's been doing with his nights and why. 

So that's information-wise.

Who is strongest scum at the moment... The two that are shaking furthest to the bottom to me are probably John and Zander

John is already at L-2, and I would like to see what he has to say. 

I'm going to [v]Zander[/v]right now, but I will be back an hour or two before the deadline again tomorrow. Maybe someone else will see something that makes all of this fall into place a little better. 

One would hope it was explanatory, as on D2 I was staunchly defending Razen, which you yourself commented on, Dice. I viewed Razen N1, and Heart N2.

Actually i thought you were hinting Masons

In other news: 

dice:

--defended me from early on but would not say why because he didn't want to give the mafia info

--I still didn't see the explanation for the Seph vote D2?

--was a lynch contender D2 especially at the very end 

--John says that he can vouch for Dice

John Snow

--hard claimed vig to get the game going

--was going to wait for Pral before explaining all

--has seen Pral as scummy, was very certain Lotad was town, and had Laine as scum

--#1205 dice and Heart ARE town, Pral and Tal are probably town, there’s probably a scum in Hallia and Razen, Eld scum is 50/50

--hadn't posted in the game because he forgot

--voted Hallia for piggybacking and then she revealed =#1245 reads list; sees me, Pral, Hallia and Razen as town and also says he can vouch for dice, leaving NotBob, Eld, Zander and Talya

i answered the red. It was how he went from heavy FOS on me to suddenly voting eldrick like a half hr or so later. he FOSd me but did not vote me btw.

As for snow  unless he is counter claiming Hallia his vouching for me means squat. He could be mafia and would KNOW im town. Easy to vouch then. Same applies to Hallia.

Oi... Starting to get to the point where I'm suspicious of everyone...

Roles claimed so far:

Pral: Vig (no actions known)

Hallia: Cop (N1: Razen, N2: me)

Eld: Vanilla Town

Me: Vanilla Town

Ok, it's a 14 player game, so there are 3-4 scum depending on their power levels and what the town has in its arsenal. Let's assume the worst at 4. 

Let's also assume that Seph was town, that would leave 3/10 still alive as mafia. 

I have this really crazy feeling in the corner of my mind that Seph was the real cop and thus Hallia has no counterclaim, but we're going to ignore that and assume for the moment that she is telling the truth. That clears her, and could also clear me and Razen potentially, assuming one of us isn't the GF. As noted before, there has been a lot I've liked about Razen, and a lot I haven't sooooo he could be? But we'll save him for later and set the three of us aside for now.

I'm feeling pretty confident about Talya being town and am also just going to set her aside

dice, NotBob, Pral, Eld, Zander and John Snow.

dice connections: liked me early on, John says he can vouch for dice (not mutual)

NotBob connections: been on Eld a lot, thought John would be the best lynch D2, thinks one of him or Eld is scum but probably not together

Pral connections: saw John as town, did not like Razen, dice was null

Eld: didn't like John, #903 felt like Lotad and John weren't teammates (note EoD1 was #812--so now seeing John as town?) and is now voting John today. NotBob psuing him a lot, has had a lot of other interactions with other individuals not noted?

Zander: pushed John hard at first, had the whole thing with Razen (which somehow got deleted from my sum up post), was the one to bring up dice as a lynch possibility, and still digging in on me

John: has seen Pral as scummy, but now sees him as town, says he can vouch for dice, likes me and Talya and not sure about Eld 

My brain is shutting down and refusing to process this. Let's post and see if reading it altogether helps 

Responding to what you pointed out of my play. At the time, that post did sound like he wasn't connected to Lotad (and therefore town). I was a weak reason, though, and I have since changed my mind.

Referenced post:

jumping right out and claiming that he was a vig straightaway was a bold choice for JS, but he draws a lot of attention to himself like this, i dunno, it just seems like a weird power play to me with no purpose.

and pralaya claiming vig after JS  does two things. casting doubt on JS and also drawing that same attention to himself. it could be a play on pralaya's part in some way. ultimately though i think it casts suspicion on both of them, and they are both certainly coming off that way.

although i think im still leaning towards JS due to him jumping in like that and threatening people. it wasn't a very nice thing to do and wins him no points with me. Pralaya just kinda claims it, and handles the fallout relatively well. im not sure though, either way i think i want to wait and see a little longer.

This post has some interesting insight on Lotad's view of JS.

The way he calls what JS did as a weird power play with 'to him' no purpose makes me feel like they aren't teammates.

He's ok with how Pral handled the fallout, which is null to me. It doesn't say anything about Pral's alignment.

He has since disappeared for a large amount of time, excuse being he forgot to check and see if DM was up again. This attributes to his level of interest in the game, and makes his cop soft claim ridiculous. A cop would be more interested.

He hard claimed vig, and then later admitted he was lying anyway. I'll have trouble believing any other claim he makes without proof.

I believe JS and Dice are both scum, and have see no reason Lotad, JS and Dice couldn't be on a team together. Unless something else comes up, or either of them flips town, I will be going this way until further notice. I feel like the game has already been solved (unless there's a 4th mafia out there)

If Razen is indeed town, I think I would have to do this. [v]Zander[/v] I was thrown off mainly because I thought Razen was scum. Otherwise, during end of D1, I saw a bunch of posts where it looks like Zander is trying to push the lynch off LoTD.

At the time when LoTD had 3 votes and it seemed kind of stalled, he starts off with FoS on Dice, FoS on Hallia and then his big case on Razen. I was basically thrown off here because I ahd thought Razen was scum. But, if Hally is right here, that would put my suspicion back on Zander.

Current unofficial VC: 

John Snow (3/6): Eldrick, Talya, Not Bob
Eldrick (1/6): Razen

Zander (3/6): Heart, Pralaya, Hallia

Not Voting (3/10):  Dice, John Snow, Zander

1. dicetosser12. NotBob3. Aiel Heart4. alannalynn- George I, vanilla town killed Night 15. Pralaya6. Hallia7. lord of the dawn - George IV, Mafia goon lynched Day 18. Eldrick9. Zander10. Seph- No coroner, randomly lynched Day 211. TinaHel- George V, vanilla town killed Night 212. Razen13. Talya14. John Snow

I can vouch for Dice. 

2. NotBob

8. Eldrick

9. Zander

13. Talya

Leaves these 4. I think now we have both vigs full reveal. Assuming it's an even/odd thing or something and we have 2 shots we Shoot 1 cop 1 (leaves 2) lynch one shoot/cop the last one. 

ML me today to clear dice = gg. I think. Even if i'm wrong about dice i think we have enough to win this if you add dice to the list. I'm fine with my death for the win. 

Any flaws?

bold - have I missed someone else claiming, because I have seen only one vig (JS lied)

Vote Count

John Snow (3/6): Eldrick, Talya, NotBob

Eldrick (2/6): NotBob, Razen

Zander(3/6): Heart, Pral, Hally

Not voting (5/10): Heart, Pralaya, John Snow, dice, and Zander

Countdown to end of Day 3: http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/election?iso=20150720T20&p0=263&msg=British+Monarchy+Mafia+Day+3&font=cursive&swk=1

I'm not understanding these votes, Heart weren't you trying to get JS yesterday, and now you go for Zander. Pral, what do you think of JS, this seems like an odd vote from you as well. Hally, so JS soft claims before you and yet you ignore him now and go on a few points someone else has made who you don't know the alignment?

So, here's what I've got so far:

John Snow:

has come back to us (finally), and tried to do a cop reveal?  doesn't like the way Hallia played her reveal.  Goes along with that though, and tries to solve the game.  Offers to be lynched first to test his theory.  Like that part.  Does seem to be reaching a little bit with the way he's going about it, but it does make sense to me.

Zander:

Has disappeared.  As other people have commented, his posts have been really hard to read.  And there really hasn't been a whole lot of content in them either, mostly just repeating what he's said before or hopping on with what other people have said.  Hasn't really been making any cases after day 1.  No progression noted in reads.

Eldrick:

Claim: VT.  Still all over the place and don't like the comment he made about Pral's not shooting without hearing from him at first.

@ Talya - regarding the bolded, you're not the only one that missed something then!  I don't remember another vig claiming either.  So I'm not sure where the second vig is coming from in John Snow's theory either.

Vote Count

John Snow (3/6): Eldrick, Talya, NotBob

Eldrick (2/6): NotBob, Razen

Zander (2/6): Heart, Pralaya

Not voting (3/10), John Snow, dice, and Zander

Countdown to end of Day 3: http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/election?iso=20150720T20&p0=263&msg=British+Monarchy+Mafia+Day+3&font=cursive&swk=1

Archived