DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

British Monarchy Mafia- Game Over, Town Wins!!!

wheeloftime13

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vote Count

John Snow (2/7):  NotBob, Hallia,

Dice (5/7): Eldrick, Zander, Seph, Heart, Razen

Heart (1/7): Tina

Seph (2/7): Dice, Talya

Not voting (2/12): John Snow and Pralaya

Day 2 has ended and no lynch was achieved... therefore it will be up to the computer gods on random.org as to who dies... this also means no coroner report.

If we needed six...my apologies...didn't have a good vote count...and Dice didn't have a chance to claim.

I had totally missed Dice pop in there. Nice to see ya! One of us nearly got killed but now some random person is instead.

This is going to be so much fun for people to catch up on... And to look back on to analyze later.... After the kill I'm going to need to walk away for a while

An irony just occurred to me 

@ Eldrick

Guys, if it's between me and random, please vote me. I know we're more likely to hit scum than a power role at this point, but I don't want to take that chance. 

I just know that if you CFD me you'd be lynching a vanilla town but at least there's not a chance we'd hit a power role.

I have no idea what we'd lynch if we CFD him. He could be a power role for all we know. 

We CAN. I don't think we SHOULD

THIS is a situation where you go "vote me, I'm better than a power role" 

All the monarchs had gathered in the square at the end of the day. Fighting and wavering on who could possibly be one of the villains led to no decision being reached and so a table with cups of tea was placed with them. One cup for each monarch and one out of the twelve cups contained poison. All knew that there was nothing to be done. Each looked into the cups to try and determine if the one they had was the one with poison but they could not tell. The cups were all the same and the tea the same color. Sniffing them did not help either and so after glancing at each other, they drank their tea and waited for the effects to see who would die. Not long after one dropped dead and those who were spared crossed themselves and shouted their joy at their luck.

Seph was randomly lynched by the computer gods.

It is now Night 2. End of Night 2 countdown: http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20150717T20&p0=263&msg=British+Monarchy+Mafia+Night+2&font=cursive&swk=1

Crap Hallia's offline...

Well there goes one of our six needed to make this go through...

Where did Hallia go? Did she not realize that deadline was looming?

I had totally missed Dice pop in there. Nice to see ya! One of us nearly got killed but now some random person is instead.

This is going to be so much fun for people to catch up on... And to look back on to analyze later.... After the kill I'm going to need to walk away for a while

FAIL

^I am ok with this use of caps

An irony just occurred to me 

@ Eldrick

Guys, if it's between me and random, please vote me. I know we're more likely to hit scum than a power role at this point, but I don't want to take that chance. 

I just know that if you CFD me you'd be lynching a vanilla town but at least there's not a chance we'd hit a power role.

I have no idea what we'd lynch if we CFD him. He could be a power role for all we know. 

We CAN. I don't think we SHOULD

THIS is a situation where you go "vote me, I'm better than a power role" 

All these subtle little shots of just slighty trying to make yourself look better and slightly make Hallia a suss and all these looking at me im SOOO towny overdrive  is pinging me.  AH

Its like you're TRYING TOO HARD to LOOK TOWN imo.

Yuck. I thought there was still an hour and a half til DL. The first one was 7 my time. I was only expecting the day to change, not the time.

My vote was already on dice. I was willing to switch to snow because of his hypocritical absence. Will vote him tomorrow if it continues.

And hi Heart! *waves*

FTR I like the idea of the ultimatum in itself. Problem is some players just don't post that much, even as town. I think Heart is among this group.

Low post count is strictly anti-town. It makes it harder for people to read you, as they have less to look at AND it means you're not actively pushing for reactions. Which means you're not trying to form your own opinions, you're just jumping on what other people say. 

-snip-

yes sir.  what you think of this 2 vig poss mason poss gambit poss dumb play stuff??

I've never seen a 2 Vig Mason team...more likely the typical DM N0 peek cover kind of schtick I've come to expect when I play here...could be a play to get a Cop view?  Maybe their masons and wanted to create narrative...really I have no idea.

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/72150-town-winsbgs-super-smash-bros-mafia-now-with-more-ithi/?hl=mafia

Mason Vig team. To be fair, everyone was in mason pairs that game. Fun game. 

Oh god, two vigs or we have a c.f.

THUNDERDOME ENGAGE

Why cc? Why not two vigs in the game? :)

In the red she states there is two vigs, or one is counter claiming.

We had two vig claims so these are two reasonable responses conclusions imo.

Pralaya either didn't understand her post, or is misrepping her severely.

[v]Hallia[/v]

Feels like she's trying to egg on some TvT action. If we're CC'ing we'd be voting each other.

Once again, it feels like they are trying to twist this on hallia. I really need some explaining done on this situation as a whole.

Hey guys. I'm here, and catching up.

So far, the only thing that caught my attention was JS claiming vig on Day 1. I don't trust that claim.

[v]JS[/v]

Back to reading.

Interesting.  Pralaya claimed the exact same thing, so what makes you more inclined to believe him over John Snow?  Apologies if you haven't gotten to that point in reading yet.

Wow. I stopped reading at just the wrong time.

Pral hardclaims right afterwards.

I read this as a joke. I don't think he's actually vig. He very well could be, and hiding under the other claim. There could easily also be 2 vig's. I still don't believe either of the claims. Why claim vig Day 1? I think it looks worse for JS than it does for Pral, though.

Pralaya claimed vig 4 or 5 posts after john, how did you not see this elsrick?

Your post between the two was ten minutes. So I feel like you were at least paying attention to the thread.

Also Eld if pral was just a joke, why does this make John look bad?

As for my first 2 posts, I stopped reading on my phone when I got to JS's claim. I got on my computer and posted my check in post. Then I went back and read the rest of the thread. As I mentioned, that was a really bad point to stop reading. I gave my view of both afterwards.

It looks bad for JS because claiming Vig before you're able to shoot just doesn't make sense. It paints a target on yourself. It also looks bad for Pral for the same reason. I don't see how talking about which one is more believable is +EV, though.

A) What's this +EV thing I've been seeing all over DM?

B) Claiming it eliminates any confusion over the multiple kills tonight. 

Dice, open your eyes. You should be able to see what's going on here. 

And to all of you complaining that you're not around when everyone else is:

The problem is none of you are bothering to push for any info. Posting late doesn't stop you from asking questions, but most of you just posts thoughts on what's happened while you were away. 

Bolded is his own opinion on what he's currently doing. Important to think about.

Also, was it ever explained why he mentioned dice here?

I guess I was just wrong about the deadline time. I forgot to click the link, and had 7pm in my head for some reason (Probably because of the SW game). It's of little consequence, as I was already on the train that was building up. I could have helped JS's lynch, if I was here, and we chose to go that way.

For the record, for anyone going back to check stuff:

End of Day 1

End of Night 1

End of Day 2

I am currently about halfway through Day 1 (and 1/3 through the whole thread. Night 1 and Day 2 are pathetically small) with my notes. Apologies that it's taking so long.

My WTL right now is Dice and JS. I haven't liked their game at all. Neither of them have made it up to towny all game, and both currently have reasons for me to lynch them.

The way that Razen and Lotad viewed the JS claim in completely opposite ways looks good for Razen.

The interactions between Razen and Zander don't make sense if Zander if mafia and Razen is town. Either they are both mafia, both town, or Razen is mafia and Zander is town. Being I believe Razen is town, that marks Zander as town as well.

I think I got my Strong Town read on Tina from that one post I referenced where she had the same view I did on the situation. That isn't enough to be put in strong town, and I was going from memory when making the list. I'm still townreading her. I have liked her game.

Something I have been wary about, but haven't brought up for OMGUS reasons, is Notbob's push on me. I am town, and wouldn't be surprised if a mafia member pushed the scummy townie. I'm not calling him scum for this. I come off as scummy, and town could do the same thing. Just something I'm paying attention to. I also didn't like his reasoning for voting Lotad Day 1.

I don't see why people are calling Heart scum. She hasn't done anything scummy in my book. Her lack of vote Day 1 is justified. Her play has been decent. Slight town read.

Hally has been fairly actice and trying to solve the game. My only issue with her was her early strong town read on Talya, but that's null  IMO. Her vote on Day 1 was good. Fairly certain she's town.

I haven't had any issues with Talya. Not remembering anything she did, which might be something. I remember getting a good vibe from what she said, though. Slight town.

I need to get back to Pral. Since I misinterpreted his claim, I haven't read him correctly. I liked the second half of his Day 1 IIRC.

I always feel like I'm missing somebody, but I don't think I am.

Whatever you say, Zander

Sorry that I can't drive home from work and play ><

That sucks.

Sorry that was unfair of me. I was frustrated. 

You too, dice. 

Not good. I´m not even sure how to get information about anyone based on the posts in the end of the day. 

Tell me about it...

Archived