DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WT/Warder Reunion. Getting to know you, again.

Ryrin

tar-valon.gif   

This is the place to check in and tell us something about yourself.

I am Ryrin, Captain General of the Green Ajah.  I've been here since 2011 so I may not have met you.

I hope to see people swing by this thread and give an update!!!                   

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rasheta Ardashir I've been here since 2006 left Dm in 2013 and now check in occasionally. I"m busy writing a thesis paper.

I'm Kaylee and the MoN. (Just happened recently). I'm also working on a thesis!

So fun right?

I believe Rashi's major is history.  What's yours?

Hi, I'm Leala, a White, and a former Blue.  :)  I just recently moved out of my parents' house, I'm working full time, and I'm writing a...few...novels.  lol  I like to keep busy.

What kind of novels?

Hello! I'm Lessa, Green Aes Sedai and I've been here since 2010. My bonded and I are engaged and getting married next April. I'm finishing up my third year of uni this week, literally as I have my finals, and I'm working as well. I'm trying to find a second job so I can afford the wedding dress I want. It's awesome!

I try to pop by every once in a while and stay as active as I can. Since I'm not doing that much starting next week but work, I'll probably be here more often!

I'm Adella, I've been a member since January 2010, not really active for the last 3 years or so tho :-(

A little about DM me... well, I have been in about... 4 or 5 different minor staff positions, in different groups here. I was the MoNster for a little while, a Chosen at SG, the GLO for the green ajah, and a few other things. Oh yeah, and I am or was a greenie. I am bonded to... several people who I am not sure if they still all hang around here. I think Lily is probably still here somewhere.

Me personally, well I am a newlywed, and an implant to the giant state of Texas. I work in the financial industry, and I don't do school lol.

So, hi!

I'm Adella, I've been a member since January 2010, not really active for the last 3 years or so tho :-(

A little about DM me... well, I have been in about... 4 or 5 different minor staff positions, in different groups here. I was the MoNster for a little while, a Chosen at SG, the GLO for the green ajah, and a few other things. Oh yeah, and I am or was a greenie. I am bonded to... several people who I am not sure if they still all hang around here. I think Lily is probably still here somewhere.

Me personally, well I am a newlywed, and an implant to the giant state of Texas. I work in the financial industry, and I don't do school lol.

So, hi!

Hi! I've seen you around before. Nice to see you again.

Hello! I'm Lessa, Green Aes Sedai and I've been here since 2010. My bonded and I are engaged and getting married next April. I'm finishing up my third year of uni this week, literally as I have my finals, and I'm working as well. I'm trying to find a second job so I can afford the wedding dress I want. It's awesome!

I try to pop by every once in a while and stay as active as I can. Since I'm not doing that much starting next week but work, I'll probably be here more often!

Congrats again! We look forward to seeing you more often.

Rasheta Ardashir I've been here since 2006 left Dm in 2013 and now check in occasionally. I"m busy writing a thesis paper.

So fun right?

I believe Rashi's major is history. What's yours?

Hi, I'm Leala, a White, and a former Blue. :) I just recently moved out of my parents' house, I'm working full time, and I'm writing a...few...novels. lol I like to keep busy.

What kind of novels?

Pastoral studies (Bible college)

Hi all, figured its about time get my butt into gear and spend some time back here! Honestly, its wonderful seeing so many friends again.

I'm Karasayl, or Karas for short. Been a member since 2010, former Mosvanite, former House Uncle to House Sanche (when we had them), and call the Ren'Shai(former Disc. Lt.) in the Warders Guild home. I will add that while I am a reformed mischief maker....I still dont like squirrels -_-

As for what Ive been up to while away...well, best to send me a PM as the list is long lol

So fun right?

I like the research WAY more then the actual writing of it. Must be the history major side of me. So much more fun to find out the things about something then write it down. Also Kaylee I like your name Firefly is so good. 

Karas!!!! It's wonderful to see you again! *hugs* 

I'm Claire, been a member since 2001 although there's been several periods of inactivity in there lol. Um, Brown Ajah org side and Amyrlin for a stint, numerous other things both org and div side over the years. Got a six year old and 10 month old daughters. Hullo!

Welcome back! I have a 2.5yr old (who'll be 3 in July), and an 8 month old. Both girls.

So fun right?

I believe Rashi's major is history.  What's yours?

Hi, I'm Leala, a White, and a former Blue.  :)  I just recently moved out of my parents' house, I'm working full time, and I'm writing a...few...novels.  lol  I like to keep busy.

What kind of novels?

Fantasy novels.  ^^  i'm trying to get the first in a series ready for publication, but with moving out and job and school, it's taking a while...

Hi, I'm Leala, a White, and a former Blue. :) I just recently moved out of my parents' house, I'm working full time, and I'm writing a...few...novels. lol I like to keep busy.

Hi And welcome!

*waves*  Thanks!  ^^

I'm Claire, been a member since 2001 although there's been several periods of inactivity in there lol. Um, Brown Ajah org side and Amyrlin for a stint, numerous other things both org and div side over the years. Got a six year old and 10 month old daughters. Hullo!

Welcome back! I have a 2.5yr old (who'll be 3 in July), and an 8 month old. Both girls.

Girls are the best. I think if I had a boy I don't know what i'd do with myself lol!

Archived