A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[GAME] WT & Warders Reunion - Family Feud - The Wests Win

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dog is not a colour.

lol.

Technically she answered her question with Dog.

I just really did ask 100 people that question and these are the real answers they gave. I don't know what they thought of in their heads when they gave the answers, with regards to books and films.

I'm sure that dog is not a color and yay for me to jump in on the wrong side! LOL You confused me by listing our team first and then posting our question second. I think I might need a nap!

Round 1. In this round you can earn up to 100 points ... or more if you steal the other team's points. Good luck!

ROUND 1

Wests Question

We asked 100 people to name an animal who appears in the Wizard of Oz. There are three possible answers.

1. Toto Dorothy’s Dog - 43

2. The Lion - 38

3. The Winged Monkeys - 19

Possible points for this round so far: 100. Well done. Your round is complete and your points are safe in the bank.

Incorrect answers:

X - no horse

Gales Question

We asked 100 people to name a colour from the Wizard of Oz. There are three possible answers.

1. Ruby Red - 37

2. Yellow - 32

3. Emerald Green – 31

Possible points for this round so far: 100 - all done and in the Bank with only one lol-able mistake :)

Incorrect answers:

X - no dog

Remember to post in your own team's colour and no conferring. If you get three incorrect answers we'll pass the question over to the other team. They can then confer and maybe steal the points.

You have 24 hours to get the points for this round safe in the bank

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20150420T2115&p0=1320&fg1=9acd79&msg=End+of+Round+1

And we're both done. Don't forget to tune in tomorrow for the next exciting round!!!

Archived