DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Game Over] Cliche Mafia - The Death of Meta - Sooh Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

@Tress, you need to self protect forever if you aren't aware.  You're an IC that scum can't kill so long as you self protect and if they have an RB you'd be gone regardless.  My point is never protect anyone else.  

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice work!

So I was reading, rolling my eyes at most of what Yates was saying, then Hallia flipped GF, which means Turin legit slipped and now I have to consider that Yates might be town after all, which is somewhat headache inducing (if you're town I'm sorry Yates but at the moment I'm struggling to see it).

At the moment I agree that Turin is outed, and that Tress, Darthe and Leyrann are all blue Town.

I need to reread for Panchi and Yates to see what I think given Hallia's flip and Turin's extremely likely one. Of the remaining group Tina's strong Town read on Hallia stands out like a sore thumb (which also makes Leyrann look even better). RTE doesn't look particularly good, but I don't know if I'd say outed to the same degree as Turin.

@Tress, you need to self protect forever if you aren't aware.  You're an IC that scum can't kill so long as you self protect and if they have an RB you'd be gone regardless.  My point is never protect anyone else.

*sigh*

Why is it that Darthe can read my mind? Then blurt? lol

You self-protect, I'm commuting with Darthe tonight. We have three confirmed villagers alive tomorrow.

Dice wut u think of Turin?

hes doing my head in.  I read his posts and get confused.  Im not seeing what he is seeing. Ive got him as null/scum cause i suck at reading him normally  especially without ithi to use   i will probably just follow on him tbh  people i think are town think he isnt. 

BFG v yates

im getting town from yates   he is doing something i dont remember seeing him do in the past 2 games where he was not town.

BFG    i am leaning town but the fact that she keeps harping on that "for prosterity" thing has me questioning. I took it to mean he wanted it officially on the record so it couldnt be backed out of;.

Harping? I brought it up and expanded when Yates didn't seem to understand my point.

I took it as a 'cos you're going to die' sort of thing, which is one of the reasons I've been calling him lazy (since in that case he's determining the alignment of somebody he's going to make no attempt to change the lynch of) which is something I've ONLY seen in a mafia game of his, if I misunderstood that then that *could* explain a lot. Yates?

Dice wut u think of Turin?

hes doing my head in.  I read his posts and get confused.  Im not seeing what he is seeing. Ive got him as null/scum cause i suck at reading him normally  especially without ithi to use   i will probably just follow on him tbh  people i think are town think he isnt. 

Super townie post right here folks.  

Dice is clear (I already knew that but it's good proof for you)

Quoted VC just to show that at this stage Darthe has been on Hallia for a while, so there's nobody else Turin could be talking about.

Vote Count

Darthe - 1 (Turin)

Leyrann - 1 (RTE)

Shadar - 1 (Tina)

Hallia - 4 (Darthe, Dice, Leyrann, Sooh)

Dice - 1 (Hallia)

Not Voting - 5 (Panchi, BFG, Tress, Shadar, Yates)

With 13 alive it takes 7 to Lynch.

Day 2 Deadline Ends Monday 23 March 2015 @ 9.15pm GMT (so it doesn't hit a weekend)

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20150323T2115&p0=136&msg=end+of+day+2

This is the post that matters. He basically states that Darthe is busting the GF. Although he is logically correct in that goons and GF is the same with a cop dead, he should have no way of knowing that Hallia would flip GF.

Turin what's with your vote?

Letting you know I still find you suspicious. I might be a bit paranoid of bussing since 

1. You are very good at it.

2. with the cop dead, all the mafias just got promoted to GF in effect. I know that if I was mafia I would consider bussing the GF if they were under ANY scrutiny because it looks really good and in this case is not as detrimental as it might be usually.

Who do you think should be the compteting train with Hallia today? (Ley is off the table for me)

So far, I am leaning on Darthe being town. I don't think a scum put so much effort.

Hallia's cliche initially made me think that it might be not be possible for a scum to have that cliche but now I am not sure about that. She could be scum.

Ley, same thing as Hallia about cliche but between Ley and Hallia, Hallia is more suspicious.

More explanation coming up tomorrow, once I am done with exams.

Anyone give me two things wrong about this post   :mat:

This was above Turin's other post, but potentially looks good for Panchi

I took it as a 'cos you're going to die' sort of thing...

You aren't far off the mark. I meant it as a "'cos you're on the chopping block and we are all out of time" sort of thing, actually, but it's a similar message. The only difference is, and I think you are missing this big differentiation, that as a result of her responses I felt comfortable enough to call her Town[y] and to try to move the wagon on to Panchi, who was the only other person with a case on them.

As it turns out, Panchi may actually be Town, but that wasn't apparent to me at the time and I'd still rather Panchi had been mislynched than Cass [no offense, Panchi] because she can have some really good insight and was/is more active than Panchi.

TL/DR: No regrets. Just love.

sigh   yates dont use the C word like that. You arent confirmed    very likely town yes but not confirmed.

If I commuted out of the Town? Yeah. I'd be confirmed. Darthe would know. And I'd have to use another power on someone else to get a third confirmation.

Bear in mind, that my potential vig target/tomorrow's lynch bait has also confirmed that my N1 NA was accurate.

Darthe will confirm my N2 NA by surviving.

XXX will confirm my N3 NA.

I'm in a precarious position where I will have to continue to confirm NA's if I'm going to keep up this charade as scum. And that just wouldn't work out for me. Plus, I had zero reason to fake claim. Well, except for my cliche. But what the heck!

BFG you bought it up like what? 3 or 4 times?  yes thats harping in the little Dice book

Can you show me where? Unless you mean my general attitude towards Yates about Cass in general, but the posterity comment I've made once, technically three times now, with the remaining two in response to you.

I took it as a 'cos you're going to die' sort of thing...

You aren't far off the mark. I meant it as a "'cos you're on the chopping block and we are all out of time" sort of thing, actually, but it's a similar message. The only difference is, and I think you are missing this big differentiation, that as a result of her responses I felt comfortable enough to call her Town[y] and to try to move the wagon on to Panchi, who was the only other person with a case on them.

As it turns out, Panchi may actually be Town, but that wasn't apparent to me at the time and I'd still rather Panchi had been mislynched than Cass [no offense, Panchi] because she can have some really good insight and was/is more active than Panchi.

TL/DR: No regrets. Just love.

That makes sense, thanks :)

That makes sense, thanks :)

Bueno.

And do you now see how I attempted to do the same exact thing with Hally? Because Turin was trying to claim that I was demonstrating cognitive dissonance by stating flatly that I wanted people to vote for scum on the Cass wagon but pushed Hally with my willingness to put her at L-1.

I think those were the two major issues you had with my play outside of general activity level. Sadly, there's no defense for that. I have simply had guests - as is customary in my Country after having a new baby when all of your family lives out of town.

Tomorrow my vote goes to Ley. Then one more in Panchi or Sooh, and 1 other wolfie to go. Speaking of wolves where is Dice?

I know it's not my cliché, but to you and everyone else talking about lynching me:

60550470.jpg

Ley you realize we confirmed you as town and that RTE/Turin are mafia trolling you... right?

Turin actually got me as town read afaik. I was indeed mostly talking to RTE, but I'm still a bit confused about you, though, for now, I think I trust you. And I believe there was someone else too. Either way it was annoying me a bit. Mostly from RTE.

Archived