1. Faramir "You never listen to me."

Boromir "I am not looking into the camera!"

2. Bofur "Dwalin, Look! I have a chicken on my head!" 

Dwalin "I can't, I'm looking into the camera"

3. Bilbo "You are looking into the camera again, Smaug."

Smaug "I can't help it, it's so shiny!"

4. Gimli "Seriously, Legolas."

Legolas "What? It's called getting into character."

1. Boromir: I wonder if my hair looks okay.

Faramir: No sense talking to him until the camera moves on . . .

2. Bilbo: Beer? I haven't the foggiest idea what you're talking about. You'll find no beer here!  Would you like some tea? Or perhaps some whiskey?

3. Smaug:  Allee-allee-in-come-free!  Come on out, I promise I won't eat you!

4. Aragorn: Are you serious?  She really said that?

Gandalf:  Indeed. She said that if she caught you flirting with Eowyn again she'd leave you for a dwarf.  Oh . . . my apologies, Legolas. Did I touch a nerve?

1. Faramir: Look at that Legolas' hair! I've never seen such pretty blonde hair! It MUST be dyed!

Boromir: I can't remember ... do I die at the end?

2. What do you mean, "Legolas dies his hair?? No way!"

3. Got nothing

4. Legs: I wonder if my roots are showing?

LotR

1: Faramir: How is it that you die in the first film and get to be in all three?

Boromir: I'm just awesome like that.

2. Bilbo: What do you mean "who farted?" better to ask who didn't.

3. Smaug: I feel pretty oh so pretty! 

4. Aragorn: No Gandalf, I do not want to play "what hand is your ring in".

GoT:

1. Cersei: Whaaaaaasssssupppp!!!

2. Miss Stark: Oi! quit fiddling with your purse and get a haircut. Your mop is longer than mine!

3. Jaime: You look nothing like me, NOTHING!!! Get me the manufacturers on the line

4. So how many people die in this scene?

Lord of the rings

1: You may be the favoured son, but I have caught all the Pokemon

2: How do you expect to defeat a dragon when you don't know what a table is?

3: No Smaug, I don't think you have a double chin at all.

4. The day Orlando Bloom couldn't make filming, so they used a promotional cardboard cut out instead

LotR

1 - Faramir "Who is this Remus Lupin people keep mistaking me with?"

Boromir "I dont know, they keep calling me Eddard Stark and asking me if Winter is Comming."

2 - What does he mean by mystery meat?  I know all of the meats in my cupboard and none are from an animal called mystery.

3 - Smaug: and then i said to the knight, liar liar helm on fire and roasted him right there in his tiny little metal suit.

Bilbo: *nervous chuckle*  you dont say ...

4 - Leglos:  Maybe i'm worth it

Gimli: Maybe its Mabaline

Game of Thrones

1 - Tyrion: aw man comeon guys, this was supposed to be my serious portrait

Jamie: so how long do we have to hold this for it to be a portraitbomb, Cersie?

2 - Arya:  I thought you were some big bad body guard, and here you're going all dopey eyed over a lizard.  You disgust me.

Hound:  whose-a cute wittle lizard, you's a cute wittle lizard, yes you is, yes you is.

3 - Jamie:  On a scale of 1 to 10, you my friend are an 11.

4 - Martin: So this girl comes up to me during a book signing wearing a "Team Jamie" shirt and asked when the net book is coming out.  So i said to her Remember when i said every time I'm asked when the next book was out, I kill a Stark? Well I've ran out of Starks and have moved onto Lannisters.

Narnia

1 - Caspian:  Really man, you bring us to a beach with killer waves and you let me leave my surf board at home?

2 - "That store over there has great Black Friday sales"

3 - White Witch:  no no my child, "The Better to Eat You With" is an expression.  I assure you that wolf doesn't intend to actually eat you

4 - Aslan: Prepare well child, for when you return to your realm you will need your skills in a game they call Hunger.

Marvel

1 - offset guy:  "Agents of Shield, more like Agents of dont-know-what-the-heck-were-doing.  Am I Right?"

Shield Agents:  Really?

Oswold: dude that doesn't even make sense

2 - Thor: Brother I know the humans must think we are enemys, but you are still coming to my sleep over right?  We will be playing Asgaurdians and Skrulls and there will be many cookies and milk.

Loki: This time i get to be an Asguardian right?

3 - Stryker:  Look, I warned you guys.  The army is very serious about regulation hair cuts and facial hair. 

4 - Deadpool:  See Rouge, we totally went to prom together and everything.  You had a great time, we danced, we ate, we fell in love.  See how big your eyes are, see the great time your having.  it was LOVE i tell you.  LOVE!!

Rouge: ummm, Wade ...  i'm sure you're nice and everything but thats just a drawing you scribbled up 2 minutes ago.

• Elgee locked this topic

Archived