DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

who in their flipped up minds made Dice a Red Arm?

Mystica

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chaining people to a concrete pillar is a good start but they may eventually chip enough of the pillar or chain away to break free... Especially if one is a blademaster!

If you really want to keep them here it's rather easy to do, the question is whether it's worth it :wink:

And the answer is YES!!! :baalzamon:

** Nikon stretches both of his arms fully out to his sides and places his palms towards the sky.  He turns in a full circle then slowly raises his hands until they press together above his head. **

There, this barrier should keep them from leaving, unless they dare to channel and have more power than the mighty Logain.  ** Laughs Maniacally **

I might take you up on that   :baalzamon:  *kicks Nikon in the shin* 

*holds on to DRAGON Sa'Angreal*

Oh wow. How the mighty do fall. That cowardly Red Arm was just flaunting his power not three posts ago, and now he flees like a frightened old goat! HAHA! He ducks like a timorous prairie dog! HOHOHAHOHA!

And this newcomer! So bold and interesting! Maybe he should be the Leader of the Red Arms? He clearly has more verve and pizzazz! I like him! *lounges upon a cushion and eats grapes from the hands of his new High Priestess (Lucerne)--in anticipation a battle worthy of Epic Dactylic Hexameter (Okay, first off; is that even right? The meter of the Iliad/Odyssey? And second; Did I spell it correctly? Jeez it's been a while.)*

goa-uld_cat.jpg

goauld-cat.jpg

Lucerne! Kree! Present foot! Kick!

No! KICK, not Kek! That's better. No Kek for Lucerne.

Oh wow. How the mighty do fall. That cowardly Red Arm was just flaunting his power not three posts ago, and now he flees like a frightened old goat! HAHA! He ducks like a timorous prairie dog! HOHOHAHOHA!

And this newcomer! So bold and interesting! Maybe he should be the Leader of the Red Arms? He clearly has more verve and pizzazz! I like him! *lounges upon a cushion and eats grapes from the hands of his new High Priestess (Lucerne)--in anticipation a battle worthy of Epic Dactylic Hexameter (Okay, first off; is that even right? The meter of the Iliad/Odyssey? And second; Did I spell it correctly? Jeez it's been a while.)*

goa-uld_cat.jpg

Ha!

Dude  sometimes ducking for cover is better then standing there waiting for the Dragon Sa'angreal to take your head off....

Well maybe you should have accepted godhood like me! Being a god is so interesting!

Well clearly you forgot your foxhead medallion in your tent!

...Or you should have been prepared! What sort of Adjudicator of Law are you without even the most basic defenses!

Real_God_of_Wars_by_ridzariz.jpg

*Readies lightning bolt and boomerang shaped legs in preparation for the battle*

*tests one of the boomerangs and gets hit in the face.

No... just no. Discretion is not a word commensurate with being a Sarm. That's one of those situations where they'd look at you blankly wondering what the heck you were talking about. :laugh:

I don't know what came over me Dicey dearest. I was forgetting the level of insanity required by your membership of that particular group. Almost worthy of being an Infant :wink: ... not quite, but almost.  :tongue:

No... just no. Discretion is not a word commensurate with being a Sarm. That's one of those situations where they'd look at you blankly wondering what the heck you were talking about. :laugh:

I don't know what came over me Dicey dearest. I was forgetting the level of insanity required by your membership of that particular group. Almost worthy of being an Infant :wink: ... not quite, but almost.  :tongue:

Well considering i ALMOST joined the infantry....

Oh we probably are, you sound like you're making a serious answer. I'm just taking the mick outta Dice. One has to have a hobby, you understand.

Hobby?  I was sure you were getting paid a motza to do it! No one sticks with a mere hobby this long lol

Well considering i ALMOST joined the infantry....

Hobby?  I was sure you were getting paid a motza to do it! No one sticks with a mere hobby this long lol

So you're admitting that you're not quite worthy of being an Infant. It's good to see you can admit your failings. :laugh:

I've been knitting for over 30 years.... I've only had you to mess with for about ...8? I'm not bored yet. :happy: Plus, I might be a little fond of you.

Archived