DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Emperor Awards Are Back!!!!!!

Corki

2007 sees the much wanted return of the Emperor Awards. "The what awards?", I hear you say. You've heard of the Oscars? If so, the Emperor Awards are DM's equivalent of the Oscars! There are 25 different categories, which cover the ORG side, the RP side and other aspects of DM.

For a full list of the Award Categories, click here!

And the good news is that everyone is entitled to vote in them! However, certain restrictions apply.

- Members of both the RP and ORG side can vote in all the awards (except those stated otherwise)

- Members of just the ORG side can vote in the ORG side and Other awards (except those stated otherwise)

- Members of just the RP side can vote in the RP side and Other awards (except those stated otherwise)

Therefore, between Thursday 1st February 2007 and Wednesday 14th February 2007, I will be receiving public nominations so that the DM Staff can pick the final list of nomintions from those nominated for the actual awards. Click here in order to get the form to send your nominations. Copy and paste that into an email with your nominations, and then send it to Empy_Awards@dragonmount.com.

Once the final nominations have been announced, the voting for the final winner can begin. But more on that when the time comes. I will keep you updated on this thread.

So get your nominations in now!

P.S. Can someone make this either a sticky or an announcement? Thanks!

Haha.. I was just about to make a "GO VOTE" post. It was a very good post, too.

The Empy Awards is for DM as a whole what pudding mines and the farm is for the White Tower; namely a grand old tradition! (If you answered "a grand old form of punishment" then that is not what I'm looking for here, though the pudding mines and the farm is indeed that, too.)

And you should participate!

That is in fact the point of this post: you should all participate in the Empy Awards! It's just that great!

The Empy Awards Board (yes, it has its own board. That's how awesome it is) can be found here.

KISSES!

Now everyone..... admit it...... ain't our Corki cute? he is, isn't he? he's so adorable....

*pinches the MG's cheek and scampers out of range chuckling*

Duelly noted Corks ;)

*runs around the reum smooching everyone and Mother twice, just cuz she hates that and bounces out again in search of more posts to pester the Cutesy MG*

Come on WT members!

There are only 5 days left to get nominations in to me! I want to hear from you! Just follow the links, then copy and paste the awards form into your email to me at Empy_Awards@dragonmount.com. It's that easy! So get your nominations in!

Archived