DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Sherlock Holmes Role Madness Mafia Town wins

Basel Gill

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mynd, are you saying that you wanna ThunderDome with Ithi? 

Why don't you just put this noose around your neck right now.

If you can't vote Thane today, who would you be voting and why? 

I would like to see a COMPLETE list of reads from you in the next 5 minutes. GO!!!

corporate-power-6.gif

Well then, let's see what everyone else thinks.

[unvote]

[v] Ithi [/v]

While I am not sure about csarmi (who my original debate was with) I see Ithi and Turin working together in some off the wall attempt to bumrush a train onto me.  I have been open and honest (as a townie should be) while Ithi and Turin have been grossly exaggerating everything I have done.  It's almost seeming personal, but either way, their actions here are definitely not pro-town.

Immature at the very least.

So, let's see what the rest of the roster thinks.  Let the Thunderdome commence.

Alright heres my 2 cents. First things first, you guys trying to categorize Adler into an alignment/Role/no role is gaming the mod/setup and it never ends well. Ignore the character claim imo, focus on the role that Thane claimed. VT.

I would like to see a COMPLETE list of reads from you in the next 5 minutes. GO!!!

What is this? Does no one else see this as a scummy post? Because theres all kinda subtle pushing going on here and making it look like hes giving Mynd a chance when he isnt. What the heck Turin?

So, let me get this straight.  Because I doubt that Irene Adler would likely be a vanilla town character and I most likely believe she would be a scum player, that makes me the best choice for a lynch today?  Is that correct?  That is the reason the three of you are pushing this, right?

Well

I think I explained that I didn't like the way you said that Tsuki and Turin were better at findning mafia, and then voted along with my weak case.

You've used a lot of ambiguous language that gives you a get out

You've continuously pushed for a Thane lynch - without saying much at all

You were unable to explain in simple terms why you voted for Thane

And you misrepped his character - and basically said it must be mafia.

And then you never said his character must be mafia

And then you said it must be mafia or 3rd party

I believe you are Mafia because of all of that - but you can keep repeating that it's just because of a character claim thingy if you like.

Have you given reads and stuff on anyone else yet?

I must have missed that.

Ithi, I dont think he did misrep Thanes character I think your misunderstanding what he is saying. This is all stupid imo and your letting Thane and Chae get away with today scot free while you two fight each other over small, gaming the mod, BS.

********************** A challenge has been issued. **************************

Today's lynch is a choice now between Mynd and Ithi. Any votes currently on other players will be reset.

***please do not post while the votes are reset***

What? Turin did you force this? Did you really just lock us out of anyone else today? On D1? My god is this one of the stupidest things ive ever seen.

corporate-power-6.gif

HOW IS THIS NOT SCUMMY TO PEOPLE!?!

Today's lynch is a choice now between Mynd and Ithi. Any votes currently on other players will be reset.

I'm ignoring it this time but the next time I say hush and someone peeps I'm gonna give you such a post restriction! oy!

I'm ignoring it this time but the next time I say hush and someone peeps I'm gonna give you such a post restriction! oy!

Oh sorry >.>

Today's lynch is a choice now between Mynd and Ithi. Any votes currently on other players will be reset.***please do not post while the votes are reset***

Oh sorry >.>

salright.

you can all post now.

I read the bloody books.  Irene is more than just a vanilla character and yes, she would most likely be a scum role or third party. 

I've answered why I voted Thane.  I don't buy his claim.  I don't believe it is likely that Irene Adler would be vanilla town.  I don't like how he has played in this game.  I don't like that he quit. 

Why are the three of you so obviously working together here?

I'm curious....if it came down to Ithi or myself, who looks more scummy right now?

Perhaps we should find that out....

it is pretty obvious that either Mynd or someone on his team initiated the challenge. this is clearly throwing down the gauntlet.

Odd that Len was so quick with his MQ post right after the challenge. And that Hallia  immediately believed him when he said I initiated it. 

Yes Ithi because the thunderdome reference and the demand for a list of reads in 5 minutes, which Mynd didnt give, and then the sudden thunderdome are ALL MYNDS FAULT. Yeah no, Turin did this.

Really ? You think Mynd did it?

See how we were all having a nice debate ... and then the challenge goes up.

And then up pops Len and Hallia, out of nowhere, to cheerlead the lynch on me.

Remember that people.

Goodbye Mynd.

Yay for blatant misrep! I was composing a post before that thunderdome went down, so I just included it in it. Youll also notice I corrected my statement about who started the thunderdome and that it wasnt you who I was going after. It was Turin. I thought you and Mynd were both being stupid for distracting us from Thane/Chae.

noonelaughsatmyjoke_zps60989c89.gif

Day one is always fun ... and this is a good thing. It means that folks will have to take a definite stance on just two players. That will be really helpful later on.

They won't be able to start a crappy 3rd train with 1 hour to go

They won't be able to hold their vote on a non-runner

Of course I'd like to see actual reasons each time someone places a vote.

noonelaughsatmyjoke_zps60989c89.gif

Day one is always fun ... and this is a good thing. It means that folks will have to take a definite stance on just two players. That will be really helpful later on.

They won't be able to start a crappy 3rd train with 1 hour to go

They won't be able to hold their vote on a non-runner

Of course I'd like to see actual reasons each time someone places a vote.

Yeah except heres the thing, I dont think either of you are scum. You literally locked me out of my top 3 scum reads with this bullcrap. So no, im not entertained, im peeved.

Archived