DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Sherlock Holmes Role Madness Mafia Town wins

Basel Gill

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright heres my 2 cents. First things first, you guys trying to categorize Adler into an alignment/Role/no role is gaming the mod/setup and it never ends well. Ignore the character claim imo, focus on the role that Thane claimed. VT.

Mynd, are you saying that you wanna ThunderDome with Ithi? 

Why don't you just put this noose around your neck right now.

If you can't vote Thane today, who would you be voting and why? 

I would like to see a COMPLETE list of reads from you in the next 5 minutes. GO!!!

What is this? Does no one else see this as a scummy post? Because theres all kinda subtle pushing going on here and making it look like hes giving Mynd a chance when he isnt. What the heck Turin?

So, let me get this straight.  Because I doubt that Irene Adler would likely be a vanilla town character and I most likely believe she would be a scum player, that makes me the best choice for a lynch today?  Is that correct?  That is the reason the three of you are pushing this, right?

Well

I think I explained that I didn't like the way you said that Tsuki and Turin were better at findning mafia, and then voted along with my weak case.

You've used a lot of ambiguous language that gives you a get out

You've continuously pushed for a Thane lynch - without saying much at all

You were unable to explain in simple terms why you voted for Thane

And you misrepped his character - and basically said it must be mafia.

And then you never said his character must be mafia

And then you said it must be mafia or 3rd party

I believe you are Mafia because of all of that - but you can keep repeating that it's just because of a character claim thingy if you like.

Have you given reads and stuff on anyone else yet?

I must have missed that.

Ithi, I dont think he did misrep Thanes character I think your misunderstanding what he is saying. This is all stupid imo and your letting Thane and Chae get away with today scot free while you two fight each other over small, gaming the mod, BS.

********************** A challenge has been issued. **************************

Today's lynch is a choice now between Mynd and Ithi. Any votes currently on other players will be reset.

***please do not post while the votes are reset***

What? Turin did you force this? Did you really just lock us out of anyone else today? On D1? My god is this one of the stupidest things ive ever seen.

Mynd, are you saying that you wanna ThunderDome with Ithi? 

Why don't you just put this noose around your neck right now.

If you can't vote Thane today, who would you be voting and why? 

I would like to see a COMPLETE list of reads from you in the next 5 minutes. GO!!!

corporate-power-6.gif

HOW IS THIS NOT SCUMMY TO PEOPLE!?!

How is asking someone for their thoughts and reads scummy?  If you give them "off the cuff" then they are less likely to be scripted and mafia is more likely to make a mistake. I gave him 5 minutes. he was obviously here. I posted that he failed to meet my request. To my knowledge he has not given a real list of reads this entire game. 

For the above:

Do you think Ithi is mafia? I think her actual play has been very pro town so I would say that ANYONE looking to go head to with her is basically commiting suicide.

How do you see Mynd's shifting characterization of the character Thane claimed as anything other than a misrep? The character performed NO dastardly deeds unless you think outsmarting Holmes is nefarious in itself.

I did NOT initiate this challenge. It is my belief that Mynd or perhaps someone on his team did so. That both you and Hallia immediately jumped in to assume it was me when you were BOTH lurking strikes me as odd in the extreme.

Her and Len seem to think I'm the way to go - but they haven't managed to place a vote yet.

What ARE they waiting for I wonder.

Stop. Misrepping. Me. I dont think your the way to go, I dont think Mynd is the way to go I WANT TO VOTE CHAE BUT I CANT ANYMORE.

Len says 'Boo Hoo - I don't want to take a stance on either of them so I'm gonna keep going on about someone else'

Give over.

That's all done and gone now.

Except its not over, cause Hallia can supposedly end this, so no ima talk with her and see about getting back to people I think are actually scum instead of you and Mynds hissy fit with each other.

And again. Stop. Misrepping. Me. 

You say you gonna talk to her and in the next post you say you're off.

How ARE you going to talk to her?

can a gladiator force any two people to fight, or does he HAVE to be one of them?

Gladiator

Alias: Kombatant

Alignment: any

Role type: Manipulative

Voting

Choice: Day

During the day the Gladiator can choose someone. Usually done in the same manner a daykill is, he can CHALLENGE <TARGET PLAYER>. All votes are reset. Only two players are now votable, the Gladiator and his target. It is almost always one-shot.

Anyways - Governor is cool.

It doesn't derail the lynch match though - it still has to go ahead and then the governor can choose to pardon the lynched party before alignment is given.

That's quite good actually.

We still get to see everyone's thoughts and reads on me and Mynd.

Kay. Thanks.

[v]Mynd[/v]

Regardless of the challenge (whether he started it or not), I feel Ithi is more likely town, although this is STUPID.

I don't like his responses, I don't like how the challenge pitted him against someone considered Town by 80% of the people posting reads...

I don't like how he went overboard calling me Town.

I think it was dumb, and stupid for him to issue the challenge.

Flipping quotes.

Hallia - why do you trust Len enough to stop this? Is it because you don't want to take a stance?

Len has hardly been at the forefront of the game and yet you are all - well if you say so Len, I can stop this.

Would you care to answer this @ Hallia?

While not happy about your reactions, I initially had a town read on you and from looking further into the role, I see that it had to be you or Mynd who initiated it. Also, so many people have a town read on you I'm not super concerned about you

Well - he's gone now and he was going to talk to you.

I guess he'll have to talk to you later.

And I'm busy playing scrabble - with all the words that are apparently words but we have no idea what they mean.

Is there a Role that can force a Gladiator match and also silence one of the combatants?

:where'sMynd?:

Archived