DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Sherlock Holmes Role Madness Mafia Town wins

Basel Gill

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Her and Len seem to think I'm the way to go - but they haven't managed to place a vote yet.

What ARE they waiting for I wonder.

Stop. Misrepping. Me. I dont think your the way to go, I dont think Mynd is the way to go I WANT TO VOTE CHAE BUT I CANT ANYMORE.

I didn't know we were in a rush, are you?

I've already got my vote on :)

You do seem to be a bit in a hurry - what with your 'oi - why you not answer my question?' thingy.

What are you reads on both of us?

Everyone should give their thoughts on Mynd and Ithi.

Where has Mynd gone?

As far as I know gladiator fights are between a challenger and their target so yea I guess its Mynd who did it.

Gladiators tend to be town... But why Ithi, Mynd?

Where did you get that they tend to be town? Ive seen scum ones to.  Such as Darthe in that one game, cant remember it will have to go find it.

Her and Len seem to think I'm the way to go - but they haven't managed to place a vote yet.

Stop. Misrepping. Me. I dont think your the way to go, I dont think Mynd is the way to go I WANT TO VOTE CHAE BUT I CANT ANYMORE.

Len says 'Boo Hoo - I don't want to take a stance on either of them so I'm gonna keep going on about someone else'

Give over.

That's all done and gone now.

Len, how sure are you that they're both town? Because I can derail the thunder dome.

Im pretty sure. I dont think Ithi or Mynd are scum, I still think those spots belong to Chae, Thane and X.

As far as I know gladiator fights are between a challenger and their target so yea I guess its Mynd who did it.

Gladiators tend to be town... But why Ithi, Mynd?

Where did you get that they tend to be town? Ive seen scum ones to. Such as Darthe in that one game, cant remember it will have to go find it.

The game I ran? I actually gave Mafia a gladiator shot partly cause its somewhat unusual and has great potential.

Gladiatoring someone day one... Hmm.

Len says 'Boo Hoo - I don't want to take a stance on either of them so I'm gonna keep going on about someone else'

Give over.

That's all done and gone now.

Except its not over, cause Hallia can supposedly end this, so no ima talk with her and see about getting back to people I think are actually scum instead of you and Mynds hissy fit with each other.

And again. Stop. Misrepping. Me. 

Len, how sure are you that they're both town? Because I can derail the thunder dome.

Im pretty sure. I dont think Ithi or Mynd are scum, I still think those spots belong to Chae, Thane and X.

I'm pretty confident my Chae is town.

I'm pretty confident my Chae is town.

And im pretty confident shes not, so were at an impasse. 

Anyways im leaving I have a fathers day lunch to get to with family.

Poor Len.

I know right? Everyone here has some bonded to love them and all that jazz, while im here all alone in the corner drinking my juice box.

Gotta go!

Archived