DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Sherlock Holmes Role Madness Mafia Town wins

Basel Gill

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys had good reads. Except for Turin on me, obviously but I think that's just cause he was too busy.

Glad the Despo thing worked out that day it helped a lot. Otherwise I might have kept saying Des, Tina, Len for a while...

Thanks for the game, Basel and Cindy. It was a lot of fun in the end. I was not feeling good at all for the major part of the game and that made me less active than I wish I had been. 

Congrats town! My role was really hard to play. We had to bus Thane in the beginning and then Des got lynched. And still I had to get rid of Lenlo, who was the only mafia left. I could only win if I lasted longer than Lenlo but I still had to win with mafia. I was almost sure in the end that Turin was on our side. He opposed both my and Lenlo´s lynch and seemed to trust me too much. It´s always tough to have a lot of confirmed town roles in the open. It´s important to lynch them right away but those are not always the ones you want to kill. We did good with the nk´s.

I´m fine with a link to our qt.

Probably cause you actually played. If you do, you're bound to do some very scummy.

You did some really alarm-ringing stuff on the eve of night one but I don't remember what exactly.

Later I read you scummy a lot of times when you seemed to have been set into a mind and not willing to budge or consider. Some points it seemed you fit facts to your reads and you pushed some crazy theories that I knew to be false and too much of them as well.

Also you played with a horrible blindfold on Hakly/Me most of the game. If you just re read once you'd have seen how townie I played. So consider how you read me wrong and why as well.

Its not necessarily a big fault BTW. You can't read everyone properly and we just did miss voices.

My biggest problem was your steadfast belief that claiming Miller made you lock!town. Its just not true. Anyone can claim any role at any time, some are better than others for certain situations. For a gambling man, Miller is potentially a great claim to throw down D1 if your scum.

It would be complete suicide to claim miller as Mafia in a role madness like this. You get cc'd and laughed at for years.

You cant guarantee that. Millers are not guaranteed to be in a game just cause its role madness. Thats why I said if your a gambling man, because if there wasnt a miller in this game and you fake claimed it you would be able to ride to endgame easy. 

They aren't guaranteed Len but seriously in this SH setting there was way too high of a chance.

I'd say 80% or more... But anything over 10% I'd say unacceptable.

Also I'm not a gambling man and that's known.

That's an opinion based on a rather large assumption that the role HAS to be in the game.

The complete disregard for the possibility of a fake claim there and trying to push that just the claim made you auto town are exactly what a mafia would do.

And I don't think I did or said anything nearly as scummy as the assertion that either Ithi/Rags or me had to be mafia with no real reasoning to back it up.

Again tho game over. Carry on.

I did have real reasoning to back it up Turin: the Mynd switch. I actually said one of you, Ithi and me was to be scum there.

Also I was quite convinced one of you was piggybacking on the other (I mentioned you guys working too closely).

Also I solved the game after the Thane flip.

I did have real reasoning to back it up Turin: the Mynd switch. I actually said one of you, Ithi and me was to be scum there.

Also I was quite convinced one of you was piggybacking on the other (I mentioned you guys working too closely).

Also I actually solved the game after the Thane flip.

Archived