DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Sherlock Holmes Role Madness Mafia Town wins

Basel Gill

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know you did read the game sweet BFG but you had no time.

Then they killened ya!

ikr?

:sad:

Tsuki and Dice excepted, I'm pretty darn happy with my reads though.

@Ithi: Chae tends to think twice, to deliberate too much even as town, doubly so as Mafia. I don't expect scum!Chae to give a quick, natural and carefree answer there.

So, i'm here and will comment a bit:

Yes Ithi, i was at work, i have notifications but no DM access.

someone missed me joking, so here it is: Dammit Csarmi, you ruined my groove and now i can't claim Miller anymore! *shakefist*

And, i am not scum, i haven't even been provided with a PR... i'm a plain townie. So much for Role madness.... or they got afraid i might vig townies again like in my last game (whoa, another joke!) I do believe Role madness here would indicate at least one JOAT on each side, mafia definately with a GF, and one (perhaps 2) third party/parties.

I love the attention, but for scum we need to look elsewhere.... i have a crazy theory, but i'll need to investigate that before i put it out. I do think however that one of the lurkers (at least one) is scum hiding for the moment. eeny meeny miny mo... random guess Tina, but i could be wrong... it's still D1 and we need some of the lurkers to post here to get some reads.

My view on the X-files: i think X would be more worried if his train got bigger. What i see here is townies going after eachother, no real mafia in there...

Ithi is town, from what i can tell. So are the people 'defending' me, from my pov.

and now, seeing i hurt my back last weekend, i will go to bed soon

Random guess = Tina

Hmm.

Mafia has a GF and JoAT why ty.

so, yeah, i'm calling BS on Ithi's reasoning. Says she plays every game as every game, i keep getting the same crap from her and it's annoying me. I'm always read as scum by a lot of people, it's my playstyle and she knows it. Last game, Ithi called me scum, i was lynched D1 (with selfvote) and flipped... town. Wow, what a surprise.

Ithi: tunnelvision, BS reasoning, likely scum. If you're town, go hunt for real and not lynch another townie again.

Hence, Des: follows Ithi easily, no investigation of his own = possible scum

And Len, waiting to hammer, Possible scum too.

I'll go play in my other current game, it's more fun than this one.

Scum team?

Game probably solved.

Need a good analyst to check if that fits.

Turin: #Ithi may fit the bill?

Then they killened ya!

ikr?

And Rags died with keeping the views on both of them at his chest. GRRZ.

Let's look at the player list shall we.

DiceX. Probably town. Good instincts, good endgame analysis. Low clout anyway. Just not likely to carry the game or topic.

Len: comes and goes. Phones in some reads. Arrives if mentioned in negative light for some damage control. Busy voting townies from what I see. Scum. Won't carry topic either.

Tina: no play whatsoever. Looks scum from last day (not gonna take Thane into acct in these) appearance. Won't carry topic either but since she's prolly scum anyway... Not likely to reread either right? Or put work in if town.

Turin: looks town for now but completely misguided. Worse, he has no time now. Keeps posting anyway and controls conversation but on useless topic.

Despo: now him not being town (and by day three he sure isn't) hurts cause if town he might just change track.

Hally: pretty sure she's town and seem to be making the good decisions too. But not one to advertise now is she... Won't have time to add some serious topic stuff.

Krak: now he seems to be town and I have some serious hopes he'll come and help lynch the scum. Seems to be list tho... And I didn't like his catch up overall. Don't see enough wim.

Rags: I'd be glad if he were town cause that'd help a lot but he just don't act like one. Keeps misrepping my actions for instance and absolutely not interested in solving the game

Tsuki: he seems town though I keep second guessing myself cause how could he be so wrong and tunnel sighted. Has wim it seems and voice. Might put work too. Come and play man.

BFG: I think she's vanilla town and she's trying but low time. Please come add stuff and help move these guys. Too nsby vocal mafias and too few town voice and what we has spouts nonsense. Please come and help.

Csarmi: lock town.

Pray: great player looks good and good reads. But not the active kind. Come we need your help.

this is what i meant by getting no help. cause vocal town been hounding me, non-vocal been right but... non-vocal

still love you tho

maybe except Tsuki

joking

Funny stuff.

JoaT Vigs Turin, then protects him later.

Hally gets saved from the NK, then she gets lynched promptly.

I mistrust Turin after Ithi kill and thus put Despo down my scum list. Turin mistrusts me period, so that makes him focus on Despo... and so we lynch him.

Then they killened ya!

ikr?

And Rags died with keeping the views on both of them at his chest. GRRZ.

This!!!

@Csarmi   i aactually believed you right from the start   that claim is totally your style when town and you arnt the sort to fake it.   which means next time u do it im voting you immediately lol

and great song choices. Add Polly and there may even be points....

@Hally  :wub:

Thanks for trusting me the whole game. Sorry about lynching you, but I just got tired of arguing with Turin. Even started to doubt you a little. 

Just FTR, to unreline the ridiculousness going on about that. 

We lynched Mynd gladiator (no save, town)

We lynched Thane (no save, symp)

We lynched Csarmi (save, town)

We lynched Despo (no save, scum)

We lynched Len (no save, scum)

That's a spotless track record. Hally is not only GOAT doc, but GOAT governor as well.

I dunno why, but im always annoyed regardless of who wins in the end when the last lynch is a speed lynch.

Anyways GG town. Was close.

In your dreams. Totes enjoyed your survivor lolcatting.

I think your team was underhanded.

I feel like if Tina hadnt bussed me so hard that day with that reveal I coulda atleast taken down one of you with that claim.

Awesome, we got them in the end. Here is our mason's QT - http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/2r2NWamFmph

I think Turin and me complemented very well. Turin was more of a crazy-theory person and thought out of the box. While I looked at keeping it simple and going for direct reads.You can see that we disagreed numerous times in our reads in the QT. But, that difference in thinking helped us nail the scum - Des specifically !

The no self-protect was a bit of a disadvantage and I can see why Basel used that. I tried a lot to remain scummy - lurking, tunneling - so that they won't target me. Also, tried pushing the NK towards Turin instead me. Worked till the last day :)

Dear Mafias,

I don't even know how you expected to win without eliminating our Pray!GOAT. Should've known better.

Salami

Hehe, I though Len would have NKed me instantly. I even told Turin one day - if Len is scum, I am going to get NK'ed today :D

I think the cop and detective were higher priority .

Dear Mafias,

I don't even know how you expected to win without eliminating our Pray!GOAT. Should've known better.

Salami

Hehe, I though Len would have NKed me instantly. I even told Turin one day - if Len is scum, I am going to get NK'ed today :D

I think the cop and detective were higher priority .

Ill have you know, I was tempted to push it. I really really was. But then I figred I should set aside personal revenge for the betterment  of the team. Teach me to be a team player.

Archived