DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Basel Gill

Sherlock Holmes Role Madness Mafia Town wins

Vote count:

Tina (3): Tsuki, Dice, Csarmi

Not voting (2) : Tina, Krak

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch. DL is Sun. July 13th at 9 PM EST.

Wow, that was much faster than I expected.

The people of London heard the rifle shot from the window across from Baker Street and knew that someone had killed Dr. Watson from there. Before the building's denizen could escape, they swarmed in, led by Inspector Gregson. In less than ten minutes time, the man who had been Moriarty's right-hand man was led from the structure in manacles.

Tina, Sebastian Moran, Mafia Usurper, has been lynched and the town has won.

I will do points in the morning. I'll say this much... I was not expecting town to make this kind of a comeback after losing so much early on. I designed the mafia team as weaker, with one symp and one mafia working against another. Usurper is a role I had wanted to use for a long time.

So I packed the town with roles that could potentially backfire to offset all the town strengths. The governor could have pardoned scum, if they were mistaken about someone's alignment. The vig shot could have killed town. The miller might not have claimed immediately, and might have gotten viewed. (Not everyone has read the Little Book of Darthe, and one or two players have actually posted their disagreement with said book in the past.) Out of all the backfires I put in, only the gladiator and the lovers wound up actually working against town. And the mafia team didn't hit the jackpot of killing Turin along with Pral until it was too late to help them. After all that, Darthe suggested I make the town weaker still, so I made the doc non-self-protecting (another thing I had been wanting to try sometime), and changed the masons from Holmes and Lestrade to the two lovers.

Also, everyone seems to have badly misinterpreted the detective role. While people found the role on Epicmafia, no one seems to have checked the DM member-created roles thread. The detective sent in the cop views, and the cop then got the results. When Holmes died, Lestrade then sent in his own views. It's kind of like how Holmes in canon would do investigations for the police, and then let them know who the culprit was or wasn't, but he had no official authority to make an arrest.

Edited by Basel Gill

Hey!! How come they were led by Gregson?? I was the first to place the vote :P

cause im awesome!!

and been pushing tina for days

GG all

Thanks newly weds!!

I dunno why, but im always annoyed regardless of who wins in the end when the last lynch is a speed lynch.

Anyways GG town. Was close.

Also im sad my Survivor claim didnt work. Its never failed my in the past! 

And the fact that ive only claimed it once doesnt change that! :P

Thane did spew the whole team like I said... He just added Ithi as extra.

I did have a sure town read on Chae and I think it was very well-founded.

I also had very strong Mafia vibes on Turin when I called the shot on him. Chae must have read me town there but she should tryst her own instincts over mine cause they're better.

Sorry about the emo guys. Having really tough times.

I also had very strong Mafia vibes on Turin when I called the shot on him. Chae must have read me town there but she should tryst her own instincts over mine cause they're better.

Its fine, I did antagonize it a bit, so sorry about that.

What seriously frustrated me was that town didn't help me.

*sobs*

I had to point out every single protown thing I did. One would think someone mention it but no.

Banged my head to wall most when I got fos'd for staying up to consolidate. But then Rags explained he didn't read the rules. Rags you're a great player man (and kudos for being level headed enough to consider my scum leans even when reading me lolscum) but srsly read the rules lol.

Its fine, I did antagonize it a bit, so sorry about that.

I minded you least I think despite flipping out on you. I knew you were scum and had no better way to keep me discarded. Been seriously angry at Tsuki and Turin. Tsuki the most.

And yea the

You scum you scum you scum was grating.

Hey!! How come they were led by Gregson?? I was the first to place the vote :P

Cause you're a nobody.

You motivated him tho XD.

I dunno why, but im always annoyed regardless of who wins in the end when the last lynch is a speed lynch.

Anyways GG town. Was close.

In your dreams. Totes enjoyed your survivor lolcatting.

I think your team was underhanded.

BTW. Irene Adler is totally town according to canon.

I made her the symp partly because I found the King to be the best fit for governor, and she was in opposition to him in canon. The other part was a nod to noncanon. In the Downey version, she works for Moriarty. In the Cumberbatch series, she is working with Moriarty.

Then there is Elementary, where she actually is Moriarty. Which I think is ridiculous, btw.

Well played Town :D Had me worried for a bit that Tina was going to pull it off when Csarmi and Turin started arguing, again :)

What seriously frustrated me was that town didn't help me.

*sobs*

I had to point out every single protown thing I did. One would think someone mention it but no.

Banged my head to wall most when I got fos'd for staying up to consolidate. But then Rags explained he didn't read the rules. Rags you're a great player man (and kudos for being level headed enough to consider my scum leans even when reading me lolscum) but srsly read the rules lol.

:sad: