DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Everyone who owes me SPOTFINES

Cass

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What would happen if you stole someone of a higher rank's weapon and then used both the weapon and channeling to assault them, causing them to spill their drink?

you get 3 spotfines, locked in the stocks and the regiment of the offended person  and that includes the SS get to peg rotten fruit and vegetables at you

. And if you take a Cavs horse i will sic Bunyan on you too

Seriously   DO NOT!!!!  take someones weapon. That is probably the most frowned upon thing you can do here.

the rules were written largely by voting i think  tho i think Corki and Horn had a lot to do with them.

And before you create a free for all think for a min   do you REALLY wanna see me and DJ with NO restraints? And what if Goldy turns up?  You'd be begging for Laws within a week!

Oh my...our RAL needs to finish tax season soon or he's going to have a munity on his hands.

cap554.jpgI'm deeply sorry the brew is gone... I spilled it

Mmmm Johnny Depp-Sparrow!

*Swoons, passes out again at mention of mutiny*

the rules were written largely by voting i think  tho i think Corki and Horn had a lot to do with them.

And before you create a free for all think for a min   do you REALLY wanna see me and DJ with NO restraints? And what if Goldy turns up?  You'd be begging for Laws within a week!

well seeing u and DJ with no restraints could be interesting, now that u mention it :happy:

:blink: Umm... guys lets calm down shall we? Ahem, I'm sure we can work this out calmly... I was CG once and I'm not sure what balefiring the laws will do to my health and I'm honestly not keen to find out :tongue:

Most likely it'll cause the collapse of the BotRH SG and we don't want that do we?

This is the one SG I legitimately hang out in.  I'd be sad if it went away.  But we can at least balefire cloudfare, right?  lol

Seriously   DO NOT!!!!  take someones weapon. That is probably the most frowned upon thing you can do here.

i already got spotfined for that.... :dry:

mutiny? nah, rules are good... if there are no rules, we can't have any fun breaking them, right?

and i agree with dice... some people need rules *nods*

These two posts together are epicly good, lol

*comes in carrying the ball and chain*

might as well work out with the darned thing.

Dear Eb,

i have to thank you for the opportunity you give me, which is to increase my overall health by working out.

I feel really sorry about what i did to you in the stables, and seeing you give me this opportunity as well, makes me feel even more guilty...

me-sorry-me-apologize-thumb.jpg

Archived