A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Everyone who owes me SPOTFINES

Cass

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tumblr_lwuinkS01l1qm4no6.gif

Brave1.gif

giphy.gif Tumblr_lxyctd57GB1r13t1p.gif  4pwmz6.gif     Glee1.gif                                 Zacefronscream.gif              

angry-child-gif.gif

*ROARS*

DAWN! 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Spotfine2.png

For breaking Band Law # 4 and stealing Brid's regimental weapon here, you must wear this   Warhol-Banana-Necklace-Yellow-Onch-Paris (real banana necklace) around your neck for a total of five (5) active days on the BotRH SG boards. At least one reference to the fact that you are wearing it will need to be made by you each day for a total of 5 days for the fine to be considered complete.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

DORS! 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Spotfine2.png

For breaking Band Law # 4 and channeling Balefire TWICE, here and here

YOU must Illustrate your understanding of the 'no channeling' rule 10 different ways by making notes at the bottom of 10 separate posts using an example of 'lawful' channeling of balefire in the books in contrast with the illegality of your actions. 

Eg. "My use of balefire in [link to post] was illegal because [explain]. Not like the time when ...[details of referenced event from books where someone channeled balefire and did not get punished]"                   

(HINT, look here under 'useage of balefire' ). 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

CHAELCA! 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Spotfine2.png

For breaking Band Law #2 and channeling Balefire also, YOU must also illustrate your understanding of the 'no channeling' rule the same way as Dors, but in 5 different ways  by making notes at the bottom of 5 separate posts using an example of 'lawful' channeling of balefire in the books in contrast with the illegality of your actions. 

Eg. "My use of balefire in [link to post] was illegal because [explain]. Not like the time when ...[details of referenced event from books where someone channeled balefire and did not get punished]"                     

(HINT, look here under 'useage of balefire' ). 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

And ALL OF YOU! ( Csarmi, Dawn, Chae and Dors),
for considering THIS:

So another idea: just balefire the guy who gives the spotfine.

We should do that. 

NO. A DIFFERENT REDARM COULD STILL SPOTFINE US. 

WE HAVE TO BALFIRE ALL THE REDARMS. ALL OF THEM.

balefires-1.png

:baalzamon:

Cos I'm the only person in the social groups that can't channel?

:smile::wink::laugh:

Don't think I've been spotfined fir a while, will have to remedy that sometime...

I'll wait till Eb's around, she's on a roll

lol !!!!

well :

Me balefiring Dors here http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/88168-everyone-who-owes-me-spotfines/?p=3189015 was illegal even though i wanted to make her offence against the law disapear. It's not like when Eldrene balefired the Trollocs Horde, that was legal, because Eldrene was not member of the Band.

Are Redarms even allowed to use balefire? Maybe we should call over another one to punish Eb.

No.

But since you're balefired and all you can't tell anyone ... or commit any more crimes  :tongue:

And:

Don't think I've been spotfined fir a while, will have to remedy that sometime...

I'll wait till Eb's around, she's on a roll

.... grrr. Just...

angry-child-gif.gif       

That is all. 

balefires-1.png

:baalzamon:

Oh no!!!  Eb, you've joined the rulebreakers???

SPOTFINE

Eb, as a penalty for breaking rule #2 of the band

2. No channeling, to include the One Power and the True Power.

you are hereby issued the spotfine of serving a drink to each person you have issued a spotfine to over the past week.  The drink must be one of their regimental drinks and should include a picture of the drink followed by the words "Even a redarm is not beyond the law and should not channel within the grounds of the band."

Archived