DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Everyone who owes me SPOTFINES

Cass

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you are hereby issued the spotfine of serving a drink to each person you have issued a spotfine to over the past week. The drink must be one of their regimental drinks and...

This will be fun! Seeing that I can only drink water for three more days lol :biggrin:

*raises her glass to Eb*

*runs in chased by a man in a chicken suit and runs into Chae; spilling her drink* 

Jak, as penalty for spilling precious brew you shall be assigned to write two verses of JotS.

Dar! Caught! Where shall I post my verses? 

*raises her glass to Eb*

*runs in chased by a man in a chicken suit and runs into Chae; spilling her drink* 

Jak, as penalty for spilling precious brew you shall be assigned to write two verses of JotS.

Dang ! *shares half her beer with Jak* you almost got away with it !

and do u need to write your offense in bold letters and in red ?

*raises her glass to Eb*

RR task, I had to. But at least I'm not digging latrines. *accepts half the beer gratefully* I'm not much of a song writer so my spotfine is hard! I will triumph! It would be embarrassing if Jak 0'  the Shadows couldn't write two verses for his own song.  :tongue: 

*raises her glass to Eb*

RR task, I had to. But at least I'm not digging latrines. *accepts half the beer gratefully* I'm not much of a song writer so my spotfine is hard! I will triumph! It would be embarrassing if Jak 0'  the Shadows couldn't write two verses for his own song.  :tongue: 

Well it would be a shame if Jak O' the Shadows couldn't dance lol

Archived